So, if shazam and booster gold aren't part of the DCEU, but are part of the DC superhero movies...

so, if shazam and booster gold aren't part of the DCEU, but are part of the DC superhero movies, what would stop them from making a crisis os infinite earths?
they have 2 or 3 possible earths
at least earth S for shazam
would that be a thing?

Are Shazam and Booster Gold receiving Rebirth ongoings since I would love to read those.

Shazam is supposed to get a book some day and most people are pretty damn sure that Booster will show up in Blue Beetle sooner rather than later...

>13 and 14

>Shazam book
I just refuse to believe this is happening anymore than the movie is. If they wanted to make them, they'd have been made already.

Maybe they will make it
not a book, but some stories
if they could test his popularity somehow before the release, it could work

and jared leto is nowhere to be found

lololololoplolololololololo

you have slipknot dude, but not leto
fuck that guy

Idk, most of DC's recent output has either been extremely safe stuff or pretty damn unexpected stuff and Shazam doesn't really fall into either of those categories right now. If they do release a book I think it'll be a part of wave two or three of Rebirth together with some other half forgotten/not really currently famous stuff like JSA and LoSH.

Shazam was confirmed part of the DCEU not too long ago. I expect they will change their minds with Booster Gold aswell, the opinions on this decision have been quite negative.

justice league dark will be part of DCEU?

I think they will take it back, in the case of booster gold
this don't make any sense

I think JL Dark will also be DCEU. They are also calling the movie something else to avouid confusion with the JL movies.

wont justice league dark be released under new line cinema?

Why does it include Holly Hunter who just looked at a jar of piss and blew up and slipknot who climbed up a wall and blew up?

There has been a lot of back and forth with this project, I wouldn't be surprides if that was the original plan but changed it to drive the movie closer to the whole DCEU timeline.

I LOVE YOU ZACK SNYDER!!!

>this was taken in July

Did he know about the edit yet or is this another FREAK moment?

I understand the need for a justice league dark, as something somewhat different of the normal cape/comics movie, but I can't see it as a movie somehow
maybe they are just pushing it forward for the freshness and that is why it's such a mess

same will goes booster gold, it is, if the people complain about it

But I thought Shazam WAS a part of the DCEU?
Making it otherwise would be a mistake. Same with Booster.

they are

these headlines are uterrly retarded and wrong

its 100% more of the anti dc bias in the media

"S-See the DCEU is falling apart!!!"

"The current script has no connective tissue right now with other films" =! Not part of the DCEU

Took me way too long to figure who 11 was.

dude
stop
just stop
I really hope this is bait, you can't be this tin foiled stupid

>and jared leto is nowhere to be found
He was on tour with his band in between shooting scenes from Suicide Squad.

but most of his scenes was with margot
only one of his scenes was without her
not that it justifies anything

Suicide Squad needs ten gorrilion more dollars or it's a flop!

What the fuck does this have to do with Leto not being at Comic Con for a promo pic when he was busy literally flying in between shooting scenes in the movie and attending tour dates?

literally who said that?
anons on Sup Forums or Sup Forums
people saying the movie is bad don't change the it's profits
and suicide squad profited

if the shooting, and only the shooting was the problem, them margot couldn't be in the comic con too, maybe even affleck couldn't be
the tour is a better explanation

>if the shooting, and only the shooting was the problem

are you dense? he was on tour

I was just saying the shoots isn't the reason
that's all user
sorry to upset you

AVClub said that

Kek imagine if Alfred was really that fucking tall.

Shazam is part of the DCEU.