Would Batman with time to plan be a match for the Doctor?

Would Batman with time to plan be a match for the Doctor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Do-wDPoC6GM
forums.spacebattles.com/threads/doctor-who-feats-and-source-thread.298198/page-26#post-18163670
youtube.com/watch?v=Syqm8v3Xr1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If the writer wanted him to be, yes.

Fuck off.

No

Hard to out prep someone who has a time machine and centuries of prep time experience.

1 yes, Ian is the one he would have to beat.
2 would win him over
3 Batman would use his own arrogance against him
4. Would alos when Batman over
5-12 are fucking doomed.

It hardly ever works as it should.

Shut it, Bakerfag

Batman's a genius, but nobody outpreptimes the Doctor.

Batman shows up at a place where he's planning a fight a few hours ahead of time and rigs an explosive in the wall or a tripline to incapacitate an enemy.

The Doctor travels back in time, flies out to the asteroid belt, and boops a volkswagen-sized meteor just enough that forty million years two months and twenty-six minutes later it'll enter Earth's atmosphere, ablate to the size of a softball, and knock a weapon out of your hand.

I'm a Troutmanfag, if you must know, Baker is third behind Pertwee- at best, because I like Hartnell too.

No, he'd travel back in time to bribe the architect into putting a trap-door under where batman will be standing

No, he would talk him into submission

Batman keeps almost out-prepping him and the Doctor keeps barely escaping by improvising. Then they realize they aren't the bad guys and team up to take down daleks or something.
Boring.

No, he would do the thing I said.

youtube.com/watch?v=Do-wDPoC6GM

>beating 7 with plans

Dude is THE chessmaster.

The writing is the equivalent of 'Well my dinosaur eats force-field dogs' with the Doctor eventually fucking up Batman's shit by hopping in the tardis.
If fucking up Batman's shit doesn't work he travels to when Bruce was a sad kid and gives him some words of encouragement that give him some strength, then comes back and Batman likes him now.

This, 7 is probably the best doctor to face batman

If he didn't have his tardis that is, if he did, how is this a question?

>5-12 are fucking doomed.

Found the guy who stopped watching after Logopolis.

7, as this user mentions , is the master of plans. It would be a truly awesome chess match. Also, 11 is extremely tricky, and might out-paradox Batman.

Twelve might just slap Batman silly.

But this is the real answer

reminder that the old doctor who comics are pretty good

here's a page ole grant morrison wrote

>Batman beating the doctor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/doctor-who-feats-and-source-thread.298198/page-26#post-18163670

Which is the greater bullshit writer get out of jail card convention, Preptime or Sonic Screwdriver zapping?

Dr who is a weird show....

youtube.com/watch?v=Syqm8v3Xr1g

the doctor doesn't need plans anymore. He'll just punch his way out of anything.

I hate 7.

What are you like 70?

The answer is of course, Speedforce.

>I hate 7

>7 dubs

Just as he planned.

Why do you hate him?

The IDW run was utter shit, but the Titan DW comics are actually awesome too.

Yes they are. Which ones have you read? I just read all of Ten's, so far.

I've read up to volume 4 of 10, 11, and 12, along with the Four Doctors crossover and the 8 and 9 minis.

How would the War Doctor fare? Considering he's straight up willing to do anything for victory

I've read all of 10, 11, and some of 12, 8 and 9. 11's comic book team is swell, and I've taken a liking to Gabby as well. Who do you like?

Reminder that Ace is the best Companion.

I like Alice a lot. Having an older, more subdued companion makes 11 a lot more likable and I started reading the 11 comics right after my father died so I related a lot to her problems.
I also liked both Josie and Gabby as its always nice to see creatives appearing in fiction. Too much art has too little art in it.
It's also nice getting more 12/Clara in 12's book. I loved that dynamic on the show.

War Doctor would use a Cosmic Temporal Nullifier of Rassilon to make it so Bruce was killed too that night in the alley.
Then he'd feel really bad about it.

The first time I watched doctor who, he almost got his shit kicked in by plastic men.

I dont know why people keep thinking this guy is strong. Same with Sherlocke. Fucking faggot almost got chocked to death by an old man and his grandson if it werent for Watson getting bored of waiting for his ass.

I like this, because it's the same sort of thinking that all his foes think, when they meet him for the first time.

I like the overall theme of "art is good" in the Titrans comics, and especially Ten's.

He's strong because he's got high level intellect, about a thousand years (if you discount his time stuck on trenzalor) of experience traveling through space and getting himself in trouble with all sorts of warring races and what have you, and above all else, a tardis

>it's the same sort of thinking
Except he really was getting his shit pushed in until some chick came in to save in

There was one episode where he almost got his shit kicked in by a plastic flower.

yes AND no, depending on who the author wants to favor.

One of his oldest foes are antique vacuums. It's a show made by state-media!

>And the Ten and Eleven ruin it by undoing the War Doctor's choice.

>Then later writers ignore the fuck out of this.

sometimes this show is fucking horrible sjw garbage trash
and sometimes its really great.
i dont understand

was that video sjw trash or great

Doctor Who has the most inconsistent quality of any show I've ever seen.

but when it's good
IT'S GOOD

>two side characters talking
>one says "BTW, I'M GAY!!!" for no reason
>le reaction face
I don't have a problem with the LGBTs, but this shit is just so cringey the way they hamfist progressiveness in.