Is she going to be okay Sup Forums?

Is she going to be okay Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthorfiction.com/tim-kaines-vp-selection-payback-resigning-dnc-chair/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We can only pray to kek that she dies.

So no, she isn't going to be okay.

HER AND BILL AREN'T GOING TO SURVIVE GOING AGAINST TRUMP

Hopefully not, but I don't want her to die either. I want her to get progressively worse until she loses control of her body and is trapped inside that filthy meat sack while her shitty family completely forgets about her.

This isn't even funny anymore. She looks real bad in that pic and it's not the lighting.

There that same black guy

God works in mysterious ways.

this

Why on Earth would you want her dead? Biden is waiting for this to come in and clean up. Trump is going to win this because she is so corrupt having her be replaced by someone better would be catastrophic.

stroke softly, stroke-chan

Her Dr. keeping her on track
>keep walking
>it's olay, just keep walking
>YES! I WILL KEEP WALKING
she shouts.

>sam hyde retweeted

The more #hilaryshealth gets spread around the worse her health will get meme magic is becoming too real.

This
Plus, having her in the debates looking like this with physicians literally at her waist and people holding her upright, it's just going to be a massacre when trump starts talking.

She doesn't even want to run, I think she is being pressured by her handlers to do so since they are already so invested on her

What if this is all a plan by the Democrats to give Hillary a reason to drop out before Debate 1, postpone the debates until the very last one, and reveal that Joe Biden or Tim Kaine is the new candidate for president?

heh, nothing personnel kid

No
she has to live until november
she must be drug through dirt and mud
she must watch her dream shatter
if she passes or if bill does, that's tons of normie sympathy votes for the dems who will sub in biden probably
there's not enough time to eviscerate him

Why did God forsake Hitler?

>mention to my mom and sister that her health indicates that she shouldn't be president (catheter, stroke, seizures, brain damage, etc.)
>they freak out on me

They hate her just as much as I do but this made them buttmad. Are women just more sympathetic to other women having health issues?

BLACKED

>she dies
>tim kaine is president

god almighty

He was actually taken off the campaign trail once people started recognizing him.

She forgot to eat today's foetus soup

She's running for her life and her family's. If Trump is elected they're all going down.

I don't know shit about kaine. Is he worse than hilldog?

I start to feel compassion for her... This is not good, it's maybe all part of their plan..

She will announce that she definitely need to use a wheelchair for medical reasons. Then libs will come with a narrative about Roosevelt, the one who stood against Hitler...

Its entirely her fault.

She's tried running multiple times, and Bill has pulled so many strings to get her up there, but she fails every single time.
She finally realized after nearly 30 years of trying to become president that the only way she could have a shot is by selling out and becoming bottom of the barrel by pandering to everybody possible.

Unfortunately for her, she's not even going to survive her term assuming she wins. Honestly shes just shit at everything, including ~ing her patns

He's the Ted Cruz of the Dems. He's more cucked than anyone in the establishment desu

> sam hyde retweeted

HOW IS THIS MADMAN STILL AT LARGE. HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Yfw Hitler made it to the hollow earth

>Hillary will die in your lifetime

She's dying pol we have to save her

He's the puppeteer

I think it would be the cap off to an amazing 2016 if Clinton died or was incapacitated from medical issues

Why do Americans nominate such old people?

I'm pretty sure Biden can't get on the ballot this late. It would be Tim Kaine or the DNC picking a new VP while he rises to the top of the top of the ticket.

Americans don't nominate the Democratic candidate. Wall Street does.

Republicans nominated Trump because he actually pandered to the republican base, while every other candidate told them what they were "supposed" to think.

>She's dying pol
aren't we all?

I'd feel sorry for her if, I didn't know what a vile cunt she actually is.

"Youre okay, youre not going anywhere, just keep walking"

Holy...

She's 70 years old. My grandmother is 90 and she still goes on 3 mile walks.

What the fuck is wrong with this lady. Why is she running for president. Why doesn't she just get a beach house in Florida and call it a day. She has absolutely nothing to offer, she has spastic seizures, she has panic attacks when confronted by protestors, she can hardly walk, and she has body guards with epi-pens who have to physically prop her up.

The bitch can't even stand up. This is insane.

it makes you sound callous i thought that was obvious

What's the shills excuses for her appearance? I'm curious.

being a 70 year old woman and running for president after being a secretary of state must put heaps of pressure on you and stress

she simply cannot hack it and its made worse with all her past health issues

her cough has not gone away for a year now for example

she has 0 rallies in september, only fundraisers

she has lower energy than jeb, she took a plane to travel 20 miles

Well, that actually looks like him, leaf.

She was probably just feeling ill after being surrounded by all those commoners.

i saw that pic where she is walking up the stairs being held up by people on her sides and the pic was posted on reddit and shills excuse was it was raining so it was slippery and she was wearing high heels too

pretty good excuse but what about all the other stuff like the handrails and stools

i wish she made the debates so that trump and her had to be seated and trump agrees but then when hillary sits down, he decides not to and stands throughout the debate.

however if she could stand through the democratic convention for an hour, then why not stand through the debates ?

furthermore another reason wanting them to be seated is optics

trump is a foot taller and she looks like a frail grandma

>Wanting the most powerful and important politician on Earth to be virile and strong when negotiating
>Callous

Pick one

She didn't drink her virgin's blood for that day you ignorant fucks

because she isn't getting any better

>however if she could stand through the democratic convention for an hour, then why not stand through the debates ?
The drugs.

No, seriously.

This photo gives me anxiety. Can we all please pray for her speedy recovery.

With all this talk of sick Hillary WHERE is Kaine her VP? I haven't seen or heard of him since the convention. He could be the next president real easy.

I don't know senpai she is a resilient one

she can't have deteriorated that fast could she ? she hardly has done anything to weaken her health since the convention

we all know how stressful the POTUS job is, if she is prez, she will be in a coma within a week from the stress, why the hell does she want to run so bad when its so damaging to her ?

she is a multi millionaire, why not retire in the bahamas ?

I'll never understand what drives someone to do all the shady shit she's done, and keep going when she's on death's door.

She's got enough money and power to support her family for generations, why didn't she just quietly retire? Why spend your last time on Earth going through the hell of running for president?

can't they just drug her up for debates ?

no but the way its coming across can definitely be interpretated as not caring about the health of an old woman

Parkinson's Disease is a bitch, and so is Hillary.

>That moment when you are so fatigued that you become Anthony Hopkins

I bet Bubba goes to SCORES right after the funeral.

I almost feel bad for her. *almost*

she made a rash decision. Trump dominating with his VP pick, she decided to pick hers quickly to dominate the airwaves instead of trump but it didnt work as no-one cared

plus if she loses VA, its all over for her.which is why he was picked, again i doubt he will be of any benefit

i think she was simply too rash and quick which is why we don't see him as much unlike pence who was a planned pick hence all these rallies he does solo

Malignant narcissism and megalomania is not tempered by Parkinson's apparently..

Lmao, now her name is "sick Hillary".

Amphetamines will only get a body so far user.

That and it would look real bad for dems if their savior candidate OD'd on stage on live national television.

power dude, it really does corrupt

hell she only got with bill in college as she noticed he had connections when he had a sexual case dropped against him.

she latched onto him for power and she became first lady and sec of state. but she wants more. she wants people to read about her in the history books and break the record of first fem prez. she is thirsty for power and legacy

thankfully trump won't allow it

true, being on drugs is fine for a rehearsed speech but horrifying when you are about to be roasted by trump. she cannot prepare for that

i have a question. One of the debates against bernie, she went missing after the ad break for 5 mins. trump said later he knew where she went and that it was disgusting.

my question is where could she have gone and what was so disgusting ? diaper change ?

IT'S GONNA TAKE SOME TIME LITTLE GIRL, YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RIDE
EVERYTHING EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE EVERYTHING, EVERTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT WOOOOOOOO

is that look of his because of veganism ?

No, it's because of STD's.

Holy fuck she looks like Lenin's corpse.

>what's the shills excuse for her appearance?
See:
>pic related (leaked CTR staff email)

It is LITERALLY "SLIDE IT!"
Also, don;t forget the new talking points memo comes out sept. 5th!!! (can't wait!)

this is the reason why you are just a regular person

the people at the bottom only think about the money but people on top are all about power, control and success or in case of top paid athletes about being the fucking best

you will never understand ambition and compassion

lenin's corpse doesn't look that bad

Those at the top don't know "compassion", maybe passion for power,control, and success, but not compassion, or they would not trample underfoot those who need compassion.

So it's confirmed Garrison comes on Sup Forums, correct?

we forced the red suppository up his ass

All of these dubs unchecked.

Of course not, Sup Forums is a board of peace, why would a mass-murdering antisemite would hang around here ?

>#notall/pol/

sorry mate I got compassion mixed up with passion

>he hasn't realized that this entire election has been Trump v. Kaine.

>has a doctor 1 ft away from her at all times, because she's basically a walking corpse
>this is a serious presidential candidate

What the fuck happened to reality

establishment simply no longer cares enough to hide themselves

Spot on, mate, spot on.

This woman gonna have a country on her shoulders she will be fine. #Correcttherecord, no shekels were deposit on my account cause i like her

I dislike her but I wouldn't want to see her fucking keel over. Imagine the conspiracies

If she dies before the debates, I'm going to be fucking pissed.

I've been waiting for Trump to destroy her for over a year.

Hilllary will do a better job sick than trump on his best health. Trump is incompetent and sold out already like bernie

truthorfiction.com/tim-kaines-vp-selection-payback-resigning-dnc-chair/

If digits she will be forced to drop out due to health reasons at the worst time for the Democrats.

Yeah, she just needs a quick poop in her diaper, she'll be fine.

why does she dress like a happier version of Kim Jong Un?