Intruder attempt at Ecuadorian Embassy reported

Nothing on MSM as of yet

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840

>Julian dies
>the dead man switch triggers after a few days
>turns out the archives he released are real
What do you think would happen? Would it be a global scale happening?

Yes a major happening immediatly.

I bet it was the clintons, they just can't stop adding more and more people to their body count. It would be foolish to kill him though, he obviously has a dead switch.

probably a mexican

Agreed.

>The suspect eluded capture and is at large.
>Embassy security reports the suspect was tall, white, and bald wearing a black suit and red tie.
>Police believe the suspect may also be a person of interest in the death of UN Ambassador John Ashe.
>Ashe was found in his home with his throat crushed by a barbell several weeks ago.

Source?

Just in they found a photo of the suspect.

Posted/Source?

Oh wait, slow on the draw. Nice.

Yep, I'm an idiot. Nice one.

Lol. Are you really this new? It's from videogame.

What if there was more than one intruder? One obvious one to pull away security and another to sneak through the opening?

I was born a few years before Christ and my career takes a lot of my time. Not so nimble as the rest of you.

Our government would cap it real quick.

Unless its set to post on Sup Forums :^)

And crawlers would save it the moment it gets published, like they did with Snowden.

Trips wasted on this complete mong.

No, I don't play video games. Doesn't appear to be a requirement.

its impossible to cap something like this.

you could have a bot net spamming the password on every fucking website.

SHART
IN
MART

anyone still have a link to the deadman switch download? I didnt download it when it was posted on twitter cause im an idiot

I assume this is an attempted insult. If you could add substance to the discussion that would be helpful.

according to subsequent tweets from wikileaks, they do have the burglar on security cameras. Too bad they didnt' catch him.

>burglar

Sup Forums why doesn't this have more replies? Fucking infinity chan has this on the top of the board you god damn piece of shit 50% new summerfags 50% CTR shills.

cry more faggot
when the ecuador embassy communicates about the incident, Sup Forums will certainly pay more attention to that
assange is a drama queen and an attention whore
he always promises big happenings to come but never delivers, the little that is leaked is meaningless and most of people are tired with him retaining informations for our GOOD
he has to split the beans