twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

look on down from the bridge before Rick and Morty

any others?

They introduced me to Blur

and Aphex Twin, and Radiohead.

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=9zZfBBp-j6I

before Stranger things

when was this in Stranger Things? I forget.

and Linkin Park youtube.com/watch?v=cRT0CT7aHdM

the shins are mediocre though

That's a really good song, one of my favorites by the band. Tony looks so sinister at the end.

Which episode?

season 4 episode 12 during Meadow's dinner party with her parents and Finn.

I've gotten into a lot of bands because of The Sopranos, including Cake, which I didn't even know was a band out of my hometown

youtube.com/watch?v=aAkWJmoL8KQ

Yeah I hate to talk badly about Chester, but Session was a good example of what Mike Shinoda could do when the imperative wasn't to provide heavy support for Chester's angsty vocals. It's one of the coolest Sopranos episode endings, with that extreme zoom like it's trying to get inside Tony's brain while the song ends on that weird, distorted noisy breakdown

Do I smell a Sopranos music kino thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=b8g_j5y2OK4

My favorite montage in the show. Makes me wanna go to a fair and get really drunk,

There's the difference between Sopranos and Garden State, though. In The Sopranos the song "New Slang" is used realistically as background noise while pretentious college students have their parents over for dinner. In Garden State it's this corny "Almost Famous"-type scene of the main character having his mind blown by how supposedly good it is

I actually prefer this montage
youtube.com/watch?v=4c6Oh-8m2OI

Pretty good but both of us are wrong youtube.com/watch?v=bGG6NWi35Ic

This whole montage was a great example of David Chase just saying fuck you to his stupid audience, but it also worked for building dread
>tfw Carmella wakes up
>tfw "Seven Souls" fades back in over the ending credits when Tony's bleeding out on the floor
Based

wow had no idea that was linkin park

This song makes me feel funny youtube.com/watch?v=8nDeivO0GgI

between that and this

youtube.com/watch?v=xWH0_uLPjHE

for sure

I still can't find the Chinese song they used and it makes me very sad.

Daan rule. There is no other show, ever, that had the comedy, drama, suspense, action, music, acting, and cinematography as the sopranos.

its the best television show ever made.

youtu.be/C1aPic4rQVA

>Forget it Butchie, it's Chickentown
Gives me patrician skin every time

I fucking hate Meadow

I got unexplainably pissed with Stranger Things when they used this song, same thing with Elegia.

Not like Sopranos has that song forever, but it seemed manipulative to me.

One of my favorite scenes in the show, so well made and shows how quickly Tony flips from depressed as fuck to loving life.

One of my favorite Sopranos music kino

youtube.com/watch?v=KYn3rIe1-s8

In 'Walk Like a Man' when Christopher tries to replant the ruined tree in his front yard after relapsing due to him constantly getting shit on for trying to be sober.

I was into metal long before I watched the Sopranos and I was genuinely surprised to hear Deicide on the show. If memory serves I believe it's "Pie-o-My" and it was AJ in his room blasting it much to Tony's annoyance. It was a lame song from weak ablum but still pretty crazy to hear death metal on the fucking Sopranos.

I felt the same way when I looked up "Look On Down From The Bridge" on youtube and it was full of Rick and Morty comments

that is a great fucking album.

good pick

>implying it wasn't on Scrubs first

youtube.com/watch?v=3KgB-sI2H-c

fav sopranos song. might help stage 5 is my favorite episode. not sure if posted already

Kekles this was never in the sopranos.

The funeral scene.

The funeral scene used Elegia which is known from the MGSV trailer.

They used OPs song when the cop was doing chest compressions on the missing kid.

>Kekles this was never in the sopranos.
it was. they used it perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=rBcbc8eWz6U