THE DCW

One more month until the DC/CW superhero shows come back.

What are you looking forward to?

The Flash

/threa

rip in peas, swet prince

Oh shit, Candlejack on Flash conf

Stargirl and the jsa vs the legion of doom in lot. Then flash

The Flash, Supergirl and maybe Legends of tomorrow.

Captain cold/white Canary. All that "I'm a lesbian" every episode was worth it to see that kiss. Also I feel like heatwave deserves a win. Last more King Shark.

But captain cold is going to be fighting the legends as part of the legion of doom

Harrison "FUCKING BASED" Wells

Storytime of Pain Arrow threads. They made me get through that awful season

Oh, and Flash and LoT of course, maybe even Supergirl too

And be part of the Rogues on Flash. Snart's going to be busy this year.

>Storytime of Pain Arrow threads

It's great, those truly cause more frustration around here than Brian Michael Bendis, and it is fun to see just how low the show can truly go. I remember the shitstorm when Oliver defeated Damien Dahrk with magic because Felicity was the "light" inside of him that could defeat the dark. Shit like that is good times for laughs

Wentworth Miller will be living out of a small tent in the corner of the CW's backlot, cooking on a gas stove and trapping rats for sustenance.

I'm excited for everything but arrow

>Oh, and Flash and LoT of course, maybe even Supergirl too
Why you doing this to yourself?

Arrow didn't even lose me at the end of s3 and I liked s4 as the shitty show up till basically the final stretch where I just could not fucking stand it.

I know why, the show has always struggled with what it wants to be and the good writers went to Flash, but I was burned a few too many times last season. Maybe is s5 is a total turn around to at least middling quality I'll go back to watching it casually but as it is, fuck them. The good points don't outweigh the bad for me anymore.

>Storytime of Pain Arrow threads

Why do you hate yourself, user?

I hated season 3 but stuck with it. I had hoped at the start that season 4 would be better but it just became unbearable . I don't what the show could possibly do to make me watch it again

>the good writers went to Flash
Why can't we get them back? Who wants to sit through another "holy shit that guy we know is the bad guy"?

Actually, those are the good writers (well, they are better know as the not-so-shitty-writers).
The bad ones are just writing Olicity fanfic 24/7.

Not looking forward to it at all.

So how is Felicity going to upstage everyone this year?

In order:

Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow (writing's an abject mess but I like the characters)

Hoping Tom Cavanagh gets a better character to play this season. Harry was okay but nothing compared to Wells.

She´s just going to cry all the time during the first 6-9 episodes. She then dates a guy that´s better than Ollie in everyway, but ends up being the villain.

I'll be shocked if he doesn't show up as Thawne like SURPRISE BITCH YOU FLASHPOINTED ME BACK INTO EXISTENCE

>original flavor thawne in lot
>wellsobard in flash

Cast additions, starting with SUPERGIRL.

CLARK KENT / SUPERMAN (Tyler Hoechlin)

>The Man of Steel. Kara's superpowered cousin and mentor who assists her in uncovering the mysteries of Project Cadmus.

LENA LUTHOR (Katie McGrath)

>Beautiful, powerful, and enigmatic, Lena arrives in National City on the heels of her estranged brother Lex Luthor’s incarceration seeking for a fresh start as the newly-appointed CEO of her family’s billion dollar technology company, LuthorCorp, which has been tarnished by Lex’s evil infamy, and which Lena aspires to rebrand as a force for good. Lena wants to be seen as her own person, separate from her brother, and quickly drawns Kara into her sphere, forcing Kara to question whether she's friend or foe.

YEEESSSSS

>an episode of Flash where both Eobard Thawnes appear and are confused by each other and their things with Barry

MAGGIE SAWYER (Floriana Lima)

>A openly homosexual detective for the National City Police Department whose special interest in cases involving the extraordinary results in her being assignment to the newly-created Science Police, dedicated to dealing with meta-human and extraterrestrial threats.

SNAPPER CARR (Ian Gomez)

>A headstrong, sharp-witted newsman hired by Cat Grant to be the editor-in-chief of CatCo Magazine, where his commitment to hard-hitting journalism pushes CatCo reporters to dig deeper in the pursuit of excellence. He’s a man who tells people what he thinks of them, and his no-holds barred approach pushes Kara in unexpected ways

MON-EL (Chris Wood)

>A mysterious visitor whose powers rival Superman's, Mon-El arrives on Earth with no memory of who he is and struggles to adapt to a brave new world as he attempts to piece together his identity and purpose.

M'GANN M'ORZZ / MISS MARTIAN (Sharon Leal)

>A powerful and mysterious shapeshifting martian who emerges on National City, challenging J'onn J'onzz's believes about being the last survivor of his race, but who quickly proves she's hiding secrets of her own.

JOHN CORBEN / METALLO (Frederick Schmidt)

>An international assassin who is badly injured during a confrontation with Superman and Supergirl and revived by the shadowdy Project Cadmus as a Kryptonite-powered supervillain hellbent on revenge.

Onto THE FLASH

JULIAN DORN (Tom Felton)

>Barry Allen's slightly older, slightly geekier contemporary at the Central City Police Department. A brilliant crime scene investigator, Dorn is as smart as he is intuitive, and as such, he doesn’t buy Barry’s nice guy routine and sets out to learn what he’s hiding — all while concealing some secrets of his own.

CARLA TANHAUSER (Susan Walters)

>A world-class biomedical engineer and CEO of a major research company, and the estranged mother of Caitlin Snow, who regards her mother as cold and withholding, and is deeply rattled by her return.

SAM SCUDDER / MIRROR MASTER (Grey Damon)

>A master thief with supermodel good looks and an ego the size of the Grand Canyon, Scudder is one of the most charming criminals someone will ever meet. The only thing he loves more than money is himself, and after his sudden, mysterious disappearance three years ago, Scudder has returned in search of fortune and revenge. Upon discovering he now has the power to travel through any reflective surface, he embarks on a massive crime spree to prove himself the greatest thief that Central City has ever seen.

ROSALIND "ROSA" DILLON / THE TOP (Ashley Rickards)

>A wild-eyed whirlwind of a woman, Rose is a vexing, unpredictable, mentally unstable criminal with a history of violence and a nasty habit of turning people’s worlds upside down. The longtime lover of Sam Scudder, Rosa is thrilled by his return and a new opportunity to wreak havoc in Central City.

Oh hi Draco.

FRANCES "FRANKIE" KANE / MAGENTA (Joey King)

>A bright and kind young woman, Frankie has been kicked around from foster home to foster home since an early age, and is now trapped with an abusive foster father and his neglectful, submissive wife. Sick and tired of being hurt, Frankie begins experiencing blackouts, during which time she becomes her alter-ego, a meta-human with electromagnetic abilities and a relentless desire for revenge

>Felicity not front and center

[TRIGGERED]

THE RIVAL (Todd Lasance)

>A villainous new speedster terrorizing Central City in the Flashpoint timeline, requiring the combined efforts of Flash and Kid Flash to challenge him.

wtf

Sup Forums's favorite, ARROW.

RENE RAMIREZ / WILD DOG (Rick Gonzalez)

>An ex-Marine turned vigilante operating in Star City, whose reckless and cocksure nature prompts the Green Arrow to take him under his wing.

EVELYN SHARP / ARTEMIS (Madison McLaughlin)

>One year after masquerading as the Black Canary to pursue vengeance against Damien Darhk for the death of her parents, Evelyn resurfaces determined to forge her own heroic identity under Green Arrow's tutelage

RORY REGAN / RAGMAN (Joe Dinicol)

>Fresh from a personal tragedy, Rory relocates to Star City in search of answers, and discovers new purpose after crossing paths with Green Arrow.

His costume is great. Ishamal Gregor is was cast. He is a mob boss who turns into a demon.

ADRIAN CHASE / VIGILANTE (Josh Segarra)

>Star City's new District Attorney who joins forces with Mayor Oliver Queen to take on organized crime. Chase aspires to clean up the streets by using the legal system, but soon realizes he'll have to take matters in his own hands to enact justice.

JACK MALONE (Tyler Ritter)

>An ambitious detective newly-transferred to the Star City Police Department following Captain Lance's departure from the squad.

SUSAN LEWIS (Carly Pope)

>A journalist from nearby Coast City who comes to Star City looking to make a name for herself by targeting Oliver Queen for a big story.

Can't wait to see the costume

TOBIAS CHURCH (Chad L. Coleman)

>A ruthless crime lord who sets out to fill the sizable void left by Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E., uniting Star City's criminal enterprises under his command. Church is an apex predator who cuts his way through the shadows by taking down the biggest threat first, and quickly sets his sights on newly-appointed Mayor Oliver Queen. He also harbors a vendetta against the Green Arrow for the death of his brother and is hellbent on killing him.

Nothing. Flash season 2 and LoT were both disappointingly terrible, I had to force myself to finish them like I forced myself to finish Arrow season 3. I never got onboard with Supergirl so now's the best time to sever all ties with this shit universe.

ISHMAEL GREGOR (David Meunier)

>The slick and intimidating Pakhan ("Godfather") of the Bratva, to whom Anatoly reports and who takes a special interest in Oliver Queen.

Oh yes, this is exactly what everyone asked for, MORE mommy issues from the resident girl geek of the band, because everyone LOVED mama Smoak!

LEONID KOVAR (Dolph Lundgren)

>A powerful Russian mobster whom Oliver encounters in Russia.

Is Ollie starting an vigilante intern program or something? I really wish they'd stop adding new characters to the Arrow crew and just work on making the one they have NOT shit.

>Is Ollie starting an vigilante intern program or something?

Yes.

Nice almost twins. If S5 fucks up, I hope they do a comic on the premise

remember when they killed off laurel because the cast was too crowded with vigilante's?

she is a main character this season

Don't worry, most of them will die.

don't say candleja

iZombie

when's my main girl coming back?

I pray this storyline doesn't go like that

Golden Glider btfo

Peyton List is starring on her own show on the CW. That's why Golden Glider won't be on Flash anytime soon. Poor Lisa.

I MIGHT watch Flash, but I can already tell its all downhill from here. Also random thought but, anyone else think its fucking sad that Martian Manhunter has to be on Supergirl to remain relevant these days?

I will continue to ask for a Green Lantern show based on the Silver Age more than the Johns run until I fucking get it.

He's always been kind of a cast-off. Him and Aquaman were only on the Justice League originally because they were the only two superhero features to survive the end of the Golden Age besides the Trinity, and Martian Manhunter wasn't even a fucking superhero, he was a gimmicky detective they just retooled for JLA.

Watching
Flash
Lot
Supergirl
(Never cared about Arrow)

Sorry, not for me... ill better wait for the new mexican luchador series on netflix. ""El regreso del Jefe"

You have to say "Candlejack" before he com

what's the source? wanna know

Arrow getting cancelled.

I'm not even mad anymore. It's like your sick dog - you just want to euthanize it to put it out of it's misery even if it kills you.

you know wrestling is fake, right? but ok, mexican wrestling is fake and bloodier, and just for that it's ok for me

no sopranos no justified, netflix sucks

Damn it CW, that's a cute twink

Is he still Jewish?

Gotham and IZombie.

>That's why Golden Glider won't be on Flash anytime soon.

also allegedly because the DCEU's gonna use the Snarts

>Lex is in jail

They might as well cast someone for Lex if they were allowed to use Clark.

Looking forward to the Merlyn, Dhark, Snart and OG Eobard dream team in Legends of Tomorrow

This and JSA is the only reason I'll give the show another chance. The lack of Hawks will immensely help too.

Darhk was the worst
Merlyn has become a joke

Should have used Ra's and Deathstroke

>Ra's
He was so dull that even Arrow's fucking cartoonishly evil idiot Brick managed to outshine him.

Can't wait for the Flash. Not watched Arrow since halfway through Season 4, might check it out if there's any changes.

Didn't finish LoT Season One, but there are enough cool concepts promised for me to try and finish it eventually.

>two thawns
>forgetting the Time Wraiths do not like two of anybody
user pls
thawne is smarter than to attract the attention of the dementors

>"You filthy little Metahuman!"

Captain Cold is still going to appear on a lot of the shows.

>President Olivia Marsdin (Lynda Carter)
>The former Wonder Woman will help the show tackle immigration issues, as POTUS signs an alien amnesty act. “She very much believes in this cause, which is going to put her in danger, which is going to necessitate Supergirl protecting her,” teases Kreisberg, who’s excited to have Carter on the series. “We can’t believe she said yes.”

>What are you looking forward to?
more of Melissa in her civilian attire (besides her Supergirl suit of course)
hopefully Red-K Kara makes a comeback

>Fuck it, her and Montoya are basically the same person in everything but looks, let's just finish the job.

Dolph can do better than this ;_;

But what if he ends up punching Diggle to death in a Rocky callback?

I do not eagerly anticipate the storyline where Funky Flashman demands her birth certificate and that a space wall be built to keep out those lousy aliens who are taking jobs from hard working Earthicans.

Goddamnit Melissa, don't do this to me.

CUTE OVERLOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If we get the "You've let this vigilante run wild for to long! I'm going to bring him in." Storyline again I'll forever be done with this show.

>what are you looking forward to?

Nothing.

Arrow has been effectively dead for two seasons and I don't trust a fucking word Guggenheim says.

The Flash looks like they haven't learned from season 2's shortfalls and they're gonna pull the "evil speedster acts as Barry's mentor/father figure and betrays him" thing AGAIN.

LoT and Supergirl are boring.