Thoughts on the ufo phenomena? More specifically the roswell/phoenix lights incident?

Thoughts on the ufo phenomena? More specifically the roswell/phoenix lights incident?

Would governments tell us contact was made? What would be the political ramifications?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VXwG-kBYE6U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_balloon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ayy lmao

Don't think we've been visited.

Doubt the govt would be able to cover it up if they tried, it'd probably be pretty obvious.

Also who's excited for Arrival? Looks like a good flick.

The US has had contact since the 40s. They don't want to say shit to the public because it would completely undermine their control if citizens knew their government wasn't all powerful and were completely subservient and at the mercy of a foreign race of an off world intelligent beings.

>Doubt the govt would be able to cover it up if they tried

They haven't covered it up well based in the fact that were having this conversation. Do you know how many credible witnesses have spoken up about their experiences or direct involvement? It just gets ignored and swept under the rug.

Bump

>credible
Name one. They're all loons, hicks and bumpkins

Nice flairs

Philip j Corso.

I can also link you to hours of footage with direct testimonies ranging from air force pilots to military radar operators.

If that is true, who actally knows about this stuff? Military, president, CIA, rich guys? Who do you mean when you say they know?

A combination of all 3.

When I was young there were a bunch of lights in the sky in a formation doing circles, similar to that shit in pic related. It was near the Canadian US border.

No one said shit about it afterwards, never heard anything, but we couldnt believe our eyes. It was before smart phones.

It's all retarded bullshit.

Notice how ufos disappeared now that there are like 1000 cameras every square mile of the planet ready to film?

>testimonies
>coast to coast nut
This is what counts as evidence in your crazy mind?

See also Sasquatch, everyone in North America has a high def camera in their pocket, no more squatch.

>coast to coast nut

Really?

>After joining the Army in 1942, Corso served in Army Intelligence in Europe, becoming chief of the US Counter Intelligence Corps in Rome. In 1945, Corso arranged for the safe passage of 10,000 Jewish World War II refugees out of Rome to the British Mandate of Palestine. He was the personal emissary to Giovanni Battista Montini at the Vatican, later Pope Paul VI, during the period when the "Nazi Rat Lines" were most active.

And before some 14 year old comes in with a retarded theory of "well they're just cloaking now!!11"

You think some aliens 1000+ years more advance would have trouble spotting the one guy with a camcorder back in the 90s?

Service/branch United States Army
Years of service February 23, 1942 – March 1, 1963
Rank Lieutenant Colonel
Commands held Battalion Commander of European Air Defense
Intel Staff Officer Plans & Estimate Branch GHQ Far East Command
Chief Special Project Branch G-2 Section of the HQ AFFE 8000th AU Command
Chief Foreign Technology Division of the United States Department of Defense
Staff Officer in the Plans Division OCRD Washington DC, Fort Riley
Battles/wars World War II
Korean War
Awards American Campaign Medal
American Defense Service Medal
Bronze Star
Commendation Ribbon
EAME Campaign Medal
Legion of Merit
World War II Victory Medal

Honestly i believe we are being visited, but I dont think there has been any contact. Aliens probably see us as primtive ants, and probably arent interested in sharing technology.

For me, the indisputable proof of Alien visitation is the Tehran 1976 ufo incident, in which an iranian fighter jet got intercepted by ufos. They have the radar recording, official documents that confirm the incident took me place and also voice recordings from the captain and the flight control.

And this gives credibility to crazy ufo nonsense how?

transdimensional beings
demons of the old religions

There's one UFO case that baffles me
Took place in Trumbull county Ohio back in 1994
Basically their 911 switchboard got flooded with UFO reportings of a multi colored low hovering UFO
They sent out squad cars to see what's up, a ton of crazy shit happened like it flying over cars and the cars just shutting off and when it left the cars starting back up, a bunch of police chased this thing all over the county
Calling the local army base and airports and they said they don't have anything up in the sky or see anything on the radar
In the end it was dismissed as a planet everyone saw

The dispatcher audio can be heard here
youtu.be/VXwG-kBYE6U

You asked me to name you 1 credible person and I gave you a decorated Lt. Colonel that served at the head of the foreign technologies division for the DOD.

You then proceeded to act like a gigantic faggot. I still haven't dropped those hours of testimony on you but why bother when you won't watch 30 seconds of it because you have the attention span of a fucking gnat.

Roswell was a Japanese fire bomb that was caught in the pacific jet stream for a few years and finally landed. Government covered it up and spread a goofy story around about ayyylmaos because the public couldnt know there werer 20000 fucking bomb ballons floating around the sky for years and some of the bombs were still active in teh woods somewhere. People still find them today. check out the flight pattern of the balloons New mexico is the only state in the landing pattern not officially with any reports of balloon landings. Pretty fucking obvious. Kids in japan were putting them together under bad working conditions so if a child wanted to escape on a balloon and dried out in the salty sea air over a few years it would look like a weird small ayylmao mummy.

No

IT COME

I'm thinking of converting to Bhuddism just for the slim chance of being reincarnated as Scully knicker fampai.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_balloon

Actually, yes. Btw /x/ is the lowest IQ board on Sup Forums.

I'm not denying the existence of fire balloons you retard just that's not what it was.

Seriously my first crush

Aliens s already visited Eisenhower.

Quit moving the goalposts, faggot. You asked for a credible person, he gave you one.

>Doubt the govt would be able to cover it up if they tried, it'd probably be pretty obvious.

You'd think that, but they just saturate the subject in ridicule. The MIC has spent decades attaching complete nonsense to the subject, so no one can even bring up the subject without sounding stupid.

It's man made technology btw, not aliens. It just hasn't been allowed to come out because it would end dependence on fossil fuels and public utilities, which makes the entire human race dependent on a handful of families.

Also liquid fuel rockets are a fucking joke.

if you think an EBE would resemble anything like what ayylmaos are portrayed as in media you are shockingly misguided. Mitochondrial event alone was such a game changing occurrence, it really tenderizes my mental meat.

>posting claims I never made

You have all the answers, fill me in.

I don't have all the answers

>it's not allowed to come out
>posts possible blueprints