How do we deal with North Korea Sup Forums?

How do we deal with North Korea Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

golos-korei.podfm.ru/northk/277/
soundcloud.com/freehiphopbeatsforyou/free-the-passion-hifi-hit-em-hard-rap-beat-instrumental
youtube.com/watch?v=7fgLVu7qsok
youtube.com/watch?v=J-YVt4gfquA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't. We just fuck off and let them destroy themselves or gradually open up to the world

by copying them

let their country run out of oil and resources and eventually fail

Let them implode? Then give the north to SK to deal with.

They avoid the poison of the world, it's good for their people in the long run.

Juche is a pretty neat ideology but as far as NK is concerned its best to just leave them alone.

North Korea is about as intimidating and serious as a paper cut. Leave them alone and let them destroy them selves.

Normalize relations, remove sanctions, allow our banks and corporations to invest.

This.

look at that crowd, where is the facilities for all these people.

explain juche in one sentence

>allow our banks and coroporations to invest.
How economically illiterate can you get? That would destroy them and cause a huge famine

Self-reliance

Explain.

>That would destroy them and cause a huge famine

So pretty much business as usual then?

same thing I think every time I see a huge crowd.

let them destroy themselves and eventually allow the south to slowly take over the country.

Let us move there to shit post with our loyal waifus.

Yea man, it totally fucked China over when we did the same thing there, right?

>banks and corporations
>investing in a Communist country

that's only one aspect of it. i'm talking about the philosophy behind it. 'self-reliance' isn't much in the way of a political philosophy

Opening our borders and sending free food and medicine.

what if your in the middle of that huge crowd, and oh no it's a number 2. lol

Well according to wikipedia the main principles of Juche are:

Political Independence
Economic self-sustenance
Self-reliance in defense

Is this some weird CTR samefagging attempt?

1. Play Voice of Korea on Russian, rewind to speech
For example: golos-korei.podfm.ru/northk/277/

2. Play rap beat at the same time
For example: soundcloud.com/freehiphopbeatsforyou/free-the-passion-hifi-hit-em-hard-rap-beat-instrumental

3. Enjoy

just having a giggle, mate.

but that's basically every other communist ideology

This leaf knows his shit.

>wear diapers

its what Hillary does.

China was state capitalist. They already had a currency that was backed by the US dollar, but NK don't. So if NK were to suddenly start issuing out a currency that could be bought into with US dollars then its value would immediately plummet into nothing. As an example imagine if you started using rice as a currency. If your economy was isolated from the rest of the world and nobody knew how much rice there were in the world then maybe it could work, but as soon as you allow other countries to use their much more valuable currencies to exchange into your currency then the value of your rice grains would plummet into nothing, because with the outside world's much more valuable currencies they can buy cars and tvs and millions of rice grains. And when you turn to the global market, what can you buy with your rice grains? Nothing. Meanwhile the outside world can come into your country buy whatever they want and drive up the prices and you can't buy anything, not even in your own country, because the market is now backed by the US dollar.

Not. Just leave them alone.

I guess. I've tried to find some books to explain it better but the ones I found at the library are all basically just criticisms of it without going in to much detail of what it actually is.

That's fucking clever

ignore them and let china feed them so they stay in their hellhole

now, are they all gonna pile up in those official looking buildings bathrooms. And idk I guess we will stare at each other across the neutral zone for forever.

America should be a friend of North Korea,and prepare for war against China.
By the way, DPRK anthem is epic
youtube.com/watch?v=7fgLVu7qsok

Drop a nuclear bomb on Pyongyang.

The market is now backed by the US dollar and you have nothing to use to trade in the market except for fucking rice. You come from a commie country so you don't even have a home or any capital at all for that matter. You don't own anything except for your fucking rice grains.

Tell me again how the US should go in and liberate them and save them

people here love kim and north korea
idk why

then, all these people gotta eat, and how are you gonna do that. All these people probably need a soda our something too.

>the party will issue them...
the parade kit will include:
1 diaper
1 sack lunch
1 juice box

problem resolved, North Korea is Best Korea

Finish the war

that would be hilarious. lol

>Let's be a run-down totalitarian hellhole
>This leaf knows his shit.
Sounds fucking wonderful. Idiot.

>We don't. We just fuck off and let them destroy themselves or gradually open up to the world
This. Part of the reason why I'm voting for Trump is because he wants to end this "world police" bullshit. It's not our goddamned business how other countries run themselves, provided they don't go threatening our vital interests (and no, Iraq was NOT a vital interest neocon faggots).

but really, at least a hundred people in that crowd are dying to use the bathroom when they took that pic, shits funny.

Save tea girl

youtube.com/watch?v=J-YVt4gfquA

>you have an odd fixation there
fetish maybe?

myself I'm after Brains, followed closely by cute face, and Boobies

F

Just keep paying them off

I just think it's hilarious, every time I see a huge crowd.

Let them rot and collapse on their own.
It's not a a question at all if they can be defeated. Third world millitaries and PMCs could defeat NK. It's the question of what to do afterwards.
You'd have 100,000 displaced civilians flooding the surrounding countries who have no fucking clue how the real would works

They're already internally producing speed and meth and doling it out to people all over. We should just start air dropping it in there for them. Really good stuff for years. Get em all hooked on meth.

Then we either lace the shit or cut em off. Watch the whole thing fall apart.

Fucking canucuck laying on the Indian tier shitposting.

Fucking saved, I'll can't wait until you seal fucking ice niggers are banned from this site.

You're not maple you're just total fucking sycamore

>which is why china keeps propping up the failed state, they don't want to assume cleanup cost.

and it serves as a buffer, as well as making them seem "nice" by comparison*

*fewer prison camps, less organ harvesting

>How do we deal with North Korea Sup Forums?
Introduce an Open Theist version of Protestantism to them. Oppressed people usually latch onto salvation religions which tends to create a parallel society which is hard to suppress.

Voila, reform.

...right

>pollution doesn't travel... they'll be safe from Chinese & their own coal use.
N. koreans eating grass during famines

everytime i see a huge crowd, i giggle.

Send them niggers

North Korea is literally what Sup Forums would look like as a country in real life. Ethnically homogeneous, no jews, invasive totalitarian surveillance etc.

Pretty sure South Koreans are actually trying to do that, they're the most devoutly christian nation on earth. As for whether it's working, who knows?

>Sup Forums
>gommies

We don't. They'll deal with themselves.