Agree to disagree with me but Christopher was one of the best characters in Sopranos and I think there should have been...

Agree to disagree with me but Christopher was one of the best characters in Sopranos and I think there should have been more episodes about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYn3rIe1-s8
youtube.com/watch?v=XHttvMVnoDs
youtube.com/watch?v=lhQgzIme8Os
youtube.com/watch?v=p46BVoZnb10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking junky degenerate

"where's my arc paulie?"
Definitely one of the most introspective characters in television

Nice trips Christaaaaafaaaah

the only characters featured more were tony and carm. how much more do you want?

Adriana shuthefuckup, I'm tryin to think heyyah

His death came out of fucking nowhere, but didn't feel out of place or like it was done purely for shock value. Fuck this show was so good.

Chrissy is one of my favourite characters in any show or movie. I first saw the sopranos when I was about 10 years old and I hated him. Literally, adulthood is realizing he makes more sense.

I kinda wanted to see him team up with ralphie and turn the aprile crew against the rest of the family while still dating meadow and manipulating her to kill her own father in an unsuspected assassination.

he was a fucking idiot, he couldn't do that.

>carm

No, fuck her and I want a whole season of Chris going to blockbuster grabbing movies then reviewing them.

His death was pretty shit. Not sure why they decided to do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYn3rIe1-s8

I'm not sure why but that scene where he returns home and re-situates one of the plants Paulie knocked over while destroying his lawn before heading inside while this song plays in the background was one of the most beautiful scenes on television. The implication that he had peacefully come to terms with all of the horrible things he did for a life he was no longer welcome in.
Tony killed him in the next episode.

>Kills a dog with his fat ass

By peacefully I mean venting about how his relationship with Tony has come apart to his sobriety sponsor before murdering him. All was well in the world after Christopher blew that man's brains out.
youtube.com/watch?v=XHttvMVnoDs

Chrissy was a great character because of Imperioli alone, legit great actor.

I wish he survived the end of the show and ran the crew with Paulie and Tony if he survived. Chase was a creative genius and aside from gun scenes Sopranos had a 10/10 acting and character development.

He wasn't a convincing gangster. Looks like the nerd I used to dunk headfirst into the toilet. Terrible casting. Must've been related to someone.

>He wasn't a convincing gangster

yeah he's a mobster

Anyone who uses Sup Forums was clearly the recipient of said dunking

Daily reminder that Crissy would probably be shitposting with us on this board right now, he loved him some movies

>Agree to disagree with me
At least try to fill in you fucking plebbitor

I miss Chris...

>gets told at his intervention to "WATCH IT CHRISSY"
>dies because he was high and wasn't watching the road

BRAVO CHASE

>Master DeTrolio, we meet again

RIP blockbuster

OH MY CRISTOPHAA

My neighbor is aight

He didnt deserve to die the way he did

I OUTTA SUFFOCATE YOU YOU LITTLE PRICK

>there will come a day very soon where most new audiences don't even know what he's talking about

that's a shame, I remember how exciting the checkout line at Blockbuster was as a kid

Now thats some foreshadowing

They were all superb characters

BOB, we meet again

How will the kids of today react to this?

Does Family Video have that same feeling?
I haven't had it in so long man.

Reminder one of AJ's last lines in the series was that he wanted to be Trump's personal helicopter pilot.

Which is the best season? I watched the first 3 seasons.
My favorite scene is where Tony is discussing something with the therapist and is sad about it and the camera angle is low. Don't know why but just love it, pure kino
So
>Which scene is it?
And
>Which season is best?

I randomly watch episodes from every season and I fucking hate anything with Janice.

I can't stand that fucking character.

Chase and the actors were great at making characters be hated. Specially AJ and Meadow.

The only major character on the show who isn't a terrible human being is Bobby.

Although I haven't watched season 6 yet, so maybe he turns into a monster in that one.

Bobby is a legit great guy through the entire series. He gets tougher and stops being sweet after he starts making his appearances.

Actor was a fucking comedian before, can't believe it turned out so good.

He's not really cut out for the life, he only got as far as he did because of who his father was and then later because he was plowing Janice.

He's way more innocent than the rest of the guys, and I think that is why he's a popular character. Plus I think his whole model train hobby is hilarious.

Saddest part is how fucking intimidating he could have looked if he wasn't such a fat fuck. There's a manly as fuck jawline hidden under all that fat.

youtube.com/watch?v=lhQgzIme8Os

Bobby was so fat even Vito could make fun of him

Bump

before and WAAAAAAAAAAAY before
herd that Ton'?

He was the biggest character on the show after Tony. Every episode was about him.

Drugs did cause essentially all of his problems. The worst being Ade's incrimination to the police, which lost him his girlfriend who was one of the few people who cared about him in the world.

Not getting enough sympathy/appreciation (in his eyes) for giving her up was what caused the enormous rift between him and Tony, and his eventual disillusionment with the mafia life which led to him trying to branch out into the movies.

There's heaps of great scenes but right now all I can think of is when Janice shoots Richie. I knew he was gonna go but I still didn't see it coming.

> be mafia associate
> don't watch it
> commit murder and need to dig the body up several times
> don't watch it and start hijacking trucks that belong to the don
> get mock executed in return
> don't watch it
> get shot by some dudebros and spend some time in purgatory
> try to watch it a little bit
> get made
> denied permission to kill a douchebag kid
> stop watching it
> drug problem spirals out of control
> kill my girlfriend's dog because don't watch it
> get forced into rehab
> stay clean for a while, trying to watch it
> get jealous of my gf in a car crash with my uncle
> don't watch it
> my gf turns snitch because l don't watch her
> she gets murdered
> relapse back to heroin, no need to watch it
> make a film about how l want to kill my boss
> people watch it
> start drinking again
> one night driving my boss back home, don't watch it
> crash the car
> get choked to death
> mfw should've just watched it

>tfw you can't fucking sell it

That scene made me respect corrado more. I thought he was just an old fool before that

I think he should've watched it.

>I randomly watch episodes from every season

why would anyone do this?

Not that user but I used to watch the A&E reruns of Sopranos and it could go from start to end.

>hehehehe
>Ey Tone hear what I just said?
>hehehehe

Carm was probably #2

those damn manson lamps

obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=p46BVoZnb10

>one of the best characters in Sopranos
Really not an achievement

would you sanction it?

Yes. If it was years ago he wouldn't even have to ask.

YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS

HE KILLED SIXTEEN CZECHOSLOVAKIANS

GUY WAS AN INTERIOR DECORATOR

>YOUR LIPS MOVE
>BUT I CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING
Probably the GOAT scene Tbh

>plop

what did he mean by this?

This, how the fuck did he manage to get into med school? Are murrican schools just pay2win meme schools?

he was trying to prove that the turd doesn't fall far from the faggots ass

I legitimately can't see a difference other than the resolution

...but his apartment looked like shit?

>hating AJ
Top pleb and also extremely low self-awareness

he was in pre-med, that's pretty much just starting a biochem degree

But how do you get into that if you're a moron like Jackie Jr.? In my country you have to apply for a specific program and medical programs are the most difficult to enter, do you just start school in USA then pick whatever you want?

he never would have gotten into med school
to get into pre-med you basically just have to meet the requirements to get into university and then not totally shit the bed during the first year

Would watch/10

His death the next episode really through me off. Walk Like a Man added so much depth to the character as he finally seemed to be getting over his drug problem, only for it to all come crashing down. Then, bam, he's dead. I remember being so fucking confused only to realize there were two episodes left after that

It musta crahled uhnduh theyuh for wahmth or sumtin

>be a fucking shinebox
>work for anonymous alcholics

I never got this sub plot

what was the significance with Tony and the ducks in his pool?

why is this so funny??

Heh heh heh
You hear that Tony? I told Chrissy to watch it

Whadda you hear whadda you say

The jaaacckeeett

Those tits but ooff madonn those chompers

i think i love ralphie as much as my parents

>Scene
Intervention
>Season
6b

>look at mr.mob boss
>4

Hes the only one who remained loyle the whole time.

Him and Silvio.

He almost drowned in 2 inches of water.
How the hell do you think he would manage all of that?

She didn't deserve that and even though she was clearly unstable in the past she was getting better.

SHE WAS A FUCKING WHOA-URR

SHE WAS A HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!

>The way you fucking eat you're gonna have a heart attack by the time you're 50
>Gandolfini dies from a heart attack at age 51
Pottery

I love how Sil dresses like he's in the Gabagool Matrix