If black people looked like this, would there still be racism?

If black people looked like this, would there still be racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peLdO1t6TVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TQb0d7rYp9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a shoop?

If they didn't act fucking stupid as fuck, blacks wouldn't be hated as much.

>white people but black

Niggers are hated because they are ignorant obnoxious chimps

They way they look (disgusting) is secondary.

>black people act stupid

FUCKING SUBHUMAN NIGGERS STOP CHIMPING OUT

>white people act stupid

Oh they're just being silly :3

Yes.

Act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger. Act like a human being, get treated like one.

if any race committed an unproportional amount of crime it would be weird if there was no racism towards them.

>Picture
except there is a difference, we live in the modern civilised world, there is no excuse for them to be chimping out.

The difference is, a minority of whites act stupid, and when they do, it's usually never any worse than how the average niggers act.

Niggers, on the other hand, act very fucking stupid, making even the worse of white trash look like saints.

stop pretending they're retarded at equal rates

at least admit their "community" in this country is a festering shit on our nation and something needs to be done about it

>behavior 1,000 years ago when living conditions,technology and knowledge was extremely limited
>behavior in current year when living conditions, technology and knowledge are nearly limitless for our needs and wants

Niggers literally 500 behind the times, and still weren't as efficient and organized as Vikings.

yes

Gooks and chinks arguably look no different from japs and yet they see them as the niggers of asia.

Same with white people and white trash I guess.

Probably not.

Is this reverse albinism?

White people still chimp out for no apparent reason other than being crazy or spoiled brats. Pic related

>never any worse than how the average niggers act
Pic related. He may be a minority, but how many blacks do you see targeting an elementary school?

Melanism is a development of the dark-colored pigment melanin in the skin or its appendages and is the opposite of albinism. Historically, it was also the medical term for black jaundice.

Like these guys?
Leonardo Messi, Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo
(top soccer players)

>implying blacks don't kill kids

At least the overall shape is majestic.

Nah it looks like an Ethiopian. Pretty much Caucasian race but with real dark skin.

A nigger is still a nigger.

>Niggers should be tolerated because they are as civilized as Swedes a thousand years ago

Such blatant misrepresentations of history aren't funny, niggers have still yet to reach that level of architecture or metallurgy lel

No, but maybe black men would stick around to raise kids with them. Maybe.

its not a photo its a painting of some kind you blind fucker

It looks heavily touched up but that doesn't mean the person doesn't exist.

The guy in picture is Ethiopian

They are Like Obama. Their DNA is mixed (Somali are 1/4 Arab, Ethiopians are 1/4 Jewish)

they're black skinned, but their facial structures are a bit white

Obama achieved something in life because His mother is white.

If Blacks were able to organize and do what the Vikings did, people would be disgusted, but still impressed.

The brutality of the Vikings is shocking and often disgusting, but they had technology far and above anything ever seen in pre-European pre-Arab Black Africa, and created incredible literature, etc.

You're ignorant as hell.

>be me
>looks at detroit

yep

Black ugliness is circumstantial, their shitty behavior far outshines anything else.

vikings didnt shit where they sleep

If black people still destroyed property, assaulted, raped, murdered, AND made music about it? yeah, probably.

I care more about how they act than how they look. It's a cultural issue, not an aesthetic issue.

Also Vikings conquered big chunks of Europe including Northern France (Normandy), England, parts of Ireland and Scotland, they even founded Russia (I'm serious).

The idea that the vikings were just completely barbaric completely uneducated people is ignorant.

The Norse people, some of whom were vikings, were technologically advanced in weaponry and sea-faring for their day, military tactics, made some of the greatest literature (the sagas) and extensively traded with cultures as far east as Iran and (possibly but I'm not sure) China.

Call me when any African culture evolves to this point.

this

Nobody hates niggers because of superficial differences. Why the hell do you think even legit neo-nazis don't spend time bitching about Asians?

Are you kidding? I'm not a neopagan, you shitposting idiot, but honestly the Viking village /does/ look more advanced. Are you blind?

Also this leaves out advanced smithing and seafaring technology which only the vikings had.

Who in the fuck would be dumb enough to be convinced by this meme?

When was the last time you saw white people burning down their own neighbourhoods because some redneck got shot by the police? Has that ever happened, even once?

White people burn down their own neighborhood when they win sports games.

>top is restored structures from thousands of years ago
>bottom is huts constructed last Tuesday by state-of-the-art nigger architects

>Who in the fuck would be dumb enough to be convinced by this meme?

Niggers.

I don't even know how they manage not to notice how ridiculous it sounds that they feel no shame for their condition of living like animals because "hurr white people did too thousands of years ago before the dawn of civilization"

That looks like Adriana Lima.

We burn down whole Japanese cities because we feel like it, gook. Don't fuck with us.

>sauce needed
Ignorant Jap SJW detected

Like honestly medieval Norse architecture looks pretty awesome, it's obvious that it took great skill to create.

This meme of "derp the vikings were just niggrrrr savages" is so retarded.

I wonder if it's just a troll

That's extremely rare. Can't even think of any examples off the top of my head. But blacks riot pretty reliably.

If they still wallowed in a tribalistic culture that scorns education, diligence, and anything approximating personal responsibility? If they kept worshipping petty violence and casual crime, expecting success in life to be pure chance rather than the fruits of concerted effort?

Yeah, absolutely.

The problem with blacks isn't their facial features or what-have-you; it's that their cultures tend to be utterly, irredeemably worthless.

Messi and ronaldo are white retard

That looks like a brown chilled white person, like reverse albino...
Nonetheless there will still be culture issues.

>Call me when any African culture evolves to this point.

implying stoopid vikings built helicopters

youtube.com/watch?v=peLdO1t6TVQ

>muh Lanza

The last 10 shooters have been black or Muslims.

So, if all black people were women? If that were the case, the black crime rate would drop by 95% and the number of blacks on welfare would fall by the same number. So there would probably be very little racism.

Fucking retard they got the helicopters from the west (White people). The vikings originated everything in their culture from scratch.

I really hope you're joking. Retard

Ru rery rafty

>we live in the modern civilised world
"It's 2016"?

>hurr durr if we only allow immigration of sexy female immigrants there wouldnt be racism
haha

there's no way a black girl that perfect looking exists

Nope.

Niggers are treated the way they are because of how they act.

If they suddenly became civilized functional contributors to society nobody would give a fuck what they look like.

Leave it to juvenile superficial leftist college kids to think everything boils down to appearances.

You have to be a retarded faggot to think "racism" or any negative feelings about black people, as a group, have anything to do with looks

I'm ex Royal Air Force. I patrolled the airspace in Cyprus. We went whoring. Top level shagging. I'm a married now with kids.
But those prostitutes wrecked me. I won't go into detail, but whoring is top fun. Wear a rubber, because you will catch something otherwise.

>he thinks people are racist because of looks and not because 15% of the population commits 58% of the murders.

Yes because then they'll look like either arab or puerto rican

would they still behave like niggers do?

SOROS WANTED DEAD BY PUTIN GET THE FUCK IN HERE