So will Wonder Woman fuck Aquaman and then kill Mera in the Flashpoint movie like in the comic?

so will Wonder Woman fuck Aquaman and then kill Mera in the Flashpoint movie like in the comic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iS7a2hq0bY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't want her to step on me bros...

They'll remove the romantic subplot with Aqua/Wondy. Just make one hate the other for made up reasons.

I want them to take turns stepping on me tbqh

Screen cap this post. Warner Bros wants to go all out with Flashpoint. They're even finding a way to fit in Chris Pine w/ aged makeup (possibly just a beard) who joins in Thomas Wayne's "suicide squad" which will have Female Joker, Boomer and even Slipknot for disposable grunts.

>They're even finding a way to fit in Chris Pine w/ aged makeup (possibly just a beard) who joins in Thomas Wayne's "suicide squad"

Cool.

>wouldn't

DC cinematography looks kino as fuck

She would if Zack Snyder was directing.

I just want to see them use the 'Chris Evans technique'™ to make Henry Caville look like a Holocaust victim.

I used to be an anti-semite and hate Gal until I watched this: youtube.com/watch?v=6iS7a2hq0bY

True

I feel like they should save Flashpoint for when things really go to shit. As things are, the DCEU could still work.

God she is SO qt :3

oh gosh

amber really looks like crap with red wet hair (wig)

Kino incoming.

Keaton as Thomas Wayne?
I didn't know I wanted such thing until now.

Mera is my new favourite character of DC, dont u dare touch her

>DUDE WHAT IF BRUCE DIES AND BRUCE'S PARENTS SURVIVED AND BRUCE'S DAD BECOMES BATMAN AND HIS MOM BECOMES THE JOKER
>HOLY FUCK THAT SOUNDS RAD PASS THE COCAINE
this is literally one of the dumbest ideas ever

>Feminist icon
>Portray her as a jealous irrational slut

Would be hilarious but no chance this will happen

How can MCU whores even compete?

Character is like 50 years old man they had to do something to keep it going.

They should have a scissoring contest