Velma thread, maybe? I'm pretty horny tonight

Velma thread, maybe? I'm pretty horny tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56754380
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JJfrenchie has made something recently?

Please tell me there's a Daphne edit of Lusamine

This back in may pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56754380

i dont know...

JJfrenchie
JJfrenchie
JJfrenchie....

>This back in may
I don't knew

>watch recent Scooby cartoon
>Velma is a cool hip nerd liked by everyone while Daphne is a retarded bimbo

Were the writers bullied in school and now they're taking it all out on ficitional characters or something?

It's not exactly unrealistic.

Can we also talk about Velma's cute little sister?

sorry, we are not going to talk about shit.inc

Oh wow, this JJfrenchie guy is really good! I wonder what his other stuff is like....

>dickgirls

.......Gotdamnit.....

Velma didn't have a sister in Mystery Inc., nor was the show "shit" in any way.

>Velma didn't have a sister in Mystery Inc
Yeah, it was like her cousin I think in a movie, actually.
>nor was the show "shit" in any way.
Not him but, explain.

Explain what? Mystery Inc was a good, solid show.

They aren't girls, user.

Well that what most people call them, so....

I thought Joel and his cavalcade of artists would release an artbook of some sorts.

What happened?

>Dick
>Girl
Pick one.
Again, explain, why it's a "good, solid show".

I meant that they're crossdressers.

It added character development, had a tight ongoing plot, and the art direction worked well with the character designs.

how is it "realistic?" Every previous characterization had Daphne as clever, brave, and adventurous, and the one who keeps everyone on task.

Just because you're a retard with a boner who has to reduce female characters to "attainable nerd waifu" and "unattainable, and therefore bad hottie" doesn't mean your sour grapes are actual character traits.

The fuck are you projecting about? For one, it is realistic because some hot chicks aren't always liked by the guys and the more "nerdy" girls are considered more friendly.

Seriously, what the fuck is this shit you're on about?

Also, Daphne wasn't a "bimbo" in Mystery Inc.

Velma isn't exactly hip, and they all like to crap on her for being such a nerdy pushover.

>Lusamine
>Daphne

>It added character development
Yeah, really shitty ones.
>Velma: The Cunt
>Daphane: Self-Entitled, though kind enough to give her man the space for his passion, wants more for herself than to others.
>Shaggy: Furfag
>Scooby: Skinfag AND a jellyfag
>Fred: The better of them all, but still brought down by being a literial Trapfag
Everyone was unlikable as fuck, don't kid yourself. The way they were handle in What's New was the way they should be. Hell the moive abodations basically are the refined versions of WNSB, and they are the best Scooby ever end up being.
>had a tight ongoing plot
It was meh tier at best, had premises, but was overdrawn out with muh teen drama bs. If they were older, that could have been salvageable.
>art direction worked well with the character designs.
It was fine, but I'd prefer WNSB again, it had the perfect blend of old school style and modernized it perfectly.

What's New didn't add anything but modernized looks to the group, don't kid yourself.

Velma was bitchy, but had good reason when her boyfriend literally chooses a DOG over her. And she gets over it before long.

Daphne was hardly entitled, she just wanted Fred to notice her instead of simply filtering most of what she said to him. Still managed to stay on point when the mystery called for it and had good insight when the moment was right.

Fred's parody of his previous traits could be a bit tiring, but it was handled nicely in tying his character and personality together.

Shaggy and Scooby were just fine, except now they acted like real friends who could occasionally get on each other's nerves instead of just being "the duo" because.

And What's New art was pretty bland. Hell, they made the Hex girls look generic compared to Witch's Ghost.

you sound like the kind of faggot who gets asspained by other's opinions in a regular basis.

>>>/reddit/

>What's New Scooby Doo
>Good

Literally kill yourself

I've been looking for a good reason to post this.

Pls don't ban me ;_;

Dumbass fag
Nice meme, Tumblrite
Nice projection.
Velma was perfectly fine being the smart intellectual she was in earlier iterations, being a bitch and complaining a dog of all things being a real problem is fucking retarded. If Shags didn't want it, she should have taken the hint 10+ episodes before hand.
Daphne, like Velma, should have taken the hint too, it's clear how much the show wanted the guy characters to be to themselves, persisting the girls being the way they were handled makes them act like children, which in other SD shows, they weren't.
>B-B-But muh teenagers!1!
They were always teenagers, yet none of them acted like cuntbuckets, like ACTUAL teenagers.
Fred was flanderized, simple as that. If you call that "handled nicely", you have shit taste. And I didn't even care about him in the past as much, but even back then I could tolerate the man.
And Shags and Scoob being "the duo" was all you needed, I don't even see how you can make Inc look like it did anything special, it just made their "bromance" a conflict to Velma for "muh teen drama" again. BS, case in point.

WNSB wasn't the end all beat all SD, but it was hands down a well rounded series to the originals format done just right to make it feel like a proper "reboot" if you may call it. Inc was just drama shit done onto a entertain series, something that might have been the main reason NOT to do since the original despite they being teenagers all the same back then as well. And I know I'm not alone, when other people clamored that the newest SB (didn't watch it to remember the name) was better than Inc because it was actually funny to watch, too.

>Dumbass fag
>post Velma
>Velma thread
I am pretty sure thats ok on this thread.

*newtab*newtabnewtab*

Wrong, Shaggy clearly wanted to be with Velma, but ultimately chickened out when he decided to imitate an excuse he just saw. Velma's pushiness notwithstanding.

Fred not paying attention to Daphne was him being dense, not disinterested in her. Hell, he finally caught on in the Hex Girls episode and eventually got it not long after.

And they all acted like teens, what are you on about? Just because they weren't making each other cry and really pissing each other off doesn't change the fact they were more like teens in MI than any other iteration before.

>shit taste

Nice meme, doesn't change what I said about Fred being true.

aimee?
What's aimee?

I don't get you people. You claim to like Velma, then you use fanart that looks nothing like her.

Has there been fanart of the short bubble-butt Velma from the recent comics?

Velma just needs to read some hard sci-fi.

HARDy-har-har.

That was quick, but I never saw a Mei-Velma.

Is this from the movies?

Yes

christ yes I hate that shit
about 97% of velma art is some offmodel shit that looks nothing alike

somebody please post actual velma

I wish I was at my computer

I'd post Zimmerman just for you

that would trigger me bad :(

Jesus this us a kids show?

> Velma is the sexiest because she's the classiest.

Did she just get laid by a fucking cannon? Hot.

>no tits
ONE
FUCKING
JOB
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

size queen

Fuggin jinkies m8!

>Also, Daphne wasn't a "bimbo" in Mystery Inc.
This.

It was Fred who was the "bimbo".

Holy fucking shit this is the hardest projecting I've seen in a while.

I wanna fatten her up

She looks pretty good in that episode where she's dressed like a hula girl.

Her mom ain't half bad either. Helps that she's one of the only Mystery Inc parents who isn't a gigantic douchebag.

"...these doors all look alike."

That's why they have numbers you fossilized neandercunt.

bump

>Every previous characterization had Daphne as clever, brave, and adventurous

>Please log in to view R-18 work.
Yeah, fuck you too.

>He doesn't have a pixiv account.

>he doesn't have a pixiv account

Why would you deprive yourself of such a kingdom of smut?

Because I already can get it in Sup Forums, duh.