Why do men become feminists?

Why do men become feminists?

Are they truly so delusional they believe they will get rewarded with sex?

If so, what causes this decent into madness?

Why do you assume it's for sex you pig?

Dat pussaaayy is like a fucking magnet.

What else could it be for?

We live in an age where 80% of women only fuck the top 20% of men.

Men are literally disposable, they will go to such lengths for sex.

>projecting

is Carl the Cuck really a feminist?

they're raised by women, ether because their dads were gone or pussies

Never had sex and most likely hated by woman so they develop some form of Stockholm syndrome which makes them think they can please women by acting as if they give a fuck about their opinions.

>Are they truly so delusional they believe they will get rewarded with sex?

Yes. There's two types of beta males: the first is the MRA type who wants to return back to traditional gender roles which would give them a better chance at finding love and the second type of beta male is the male feminist who embraces slut culture in hopes that he'll get laid (which never happens and usually just ends in cuckoldry)

Back to r9k

Keep projecting cuck

You know hes right you faggot

It is you bringing in the r9k rhetoric. I'm happily married

>r9k rhetoric

How old are you and your wife?

This is happening right now, women literally have the pick of the litter, you don't see 5/10 women messaging 5/10 guys on tinder or whatever dating site people use these days.

It literally does not happen, are this trend is only getting worse.

>people actually believe this
Top kek

Yes but it's not 50/50 male to female on tinder. Women are more shy to these things. I'm in my late twenties

Do your own research you Aussie shitspawn.

In the Western world, white birthrates are DROPPING.

MRA, MGTOW, Feminism etc are literally eroding the foundations of dating.

"Empowered Women" and constant immigration will be our end.

I don't want to become Brazil 2.0

it is dude, do you believe this because you are a high status male yourself?

ITT Betas aka Brits

Yeah laugh at all the Betas, while muslims are shooting through your window at you and your kids because your one of the last few whites left.

We all need each other and all these poisonous ideology and movements need to be straightened out.

Irrelevant. Iran and Russia have gender roles societies and birthrates are even worse there. Take your r9k autism elsewhere.

Check out the Brit betas that can't get married lol

It does get me laid. If I didn't listen to feminist critiques about shit, I'd still be getting pissed off at them for not getting wet at me saying sup baby.

Avoiding being ostrichized more or less. The women choose the pecking order and once the women have cast you out, you're fucked.

Chances are, some of these guys get laid a lot. Hate to break it to you OP.

I know you want to pretend that their life is a living hell, but not. Sometimes feminists aren't fat and actually very attractive. Sometimes you find out Carl the Cuck takes boxing lessons, can floor you and rams horned rimmed glasses chick every night. Sad but true.

Yep.
It is because they are a generation of mama's boys without any exposure to alpha male role models. Their mommies teach them that to impress women you should submit to them, which is tragically the opposite of what works.

Don't be fat, dress well, have your own job and place.

That's LITERALLY 90% of the hard work done.

Just have your fucking shit together and getting laid is trivial.

The only people who think it isn't are fucking faggots who've never tried.

It's a civil rights issue that is mostly fixed in America. The remaining work in the US is social and cultural just like giving blacks the right to vote or go to college wasn't the same as having them be viewed as normal people.

Do you really guys think things like this ?

Or my friends and I all are in the top 20% ? I don't think so. Just don't be retarded, have a job, be /fit/, learn to talk and have some hobbies besides lifting and posting on Sup Forums...

I'm not even a 8/10 and can fuck any single night I go out.

gonna buy a wife from some slavic country just you wait

The guys who parrot the 80/20 thing are guys who don't leave the house at the weekend. By convincing themselves there's societal reasons they can't get laid, they can avoid having to sort their shit out.

You have to keep in mind that a lot of pol/r9k have no decent job or friends and at least slightly into the autistic spectrum and hence can't comprehend very well human interaction between male and female. Literally confusing tinder statistics for the real world

Some are, some are just bluepilled and buying into the narrative.

I used to be the latter

Everything a man ever does for any female is designed to score cunt.

This is why straight men can never be allies.
They'll always, ALWAYS sell out other guys for the right woman.

It's mostly because they haven't met true love, in cars, guns, or drugs.

the fuck?
i'm only a 6/10 at best and i've fucked a lot, all that you need to do is have a job, your own place, and a car. any woman who demands more is a cunt that is going to bite you as soon as you stop giving her shit.

I'm 49 next month. My wife is 39. We have three kids. All daughters. My eldest is 18 and she's up in Scotland visiting family. My kids are so dear to me. My wife is a police officer and I'm a baker. I have a shop. Our kids want for nothing. My Mrs. has traditional morality. She looks to me as a protector and provider. Even though she's police. I make bread ,soup, and make sure everyone is well fed.
Rewards? Amazing sex and beautiful children.
I can't describe the joy when they make me a cake for my birthday.

you can alsow just be a fucboi and be good looking, it works as well

Why else would they kiss so much ass?

it's true, I am a NEET with agoraphobic tendancies, I hardly ever leave the house, starting college in 2 weeks though.

I am probably mentally ill, but the stats still remain.

80% of women will only fuck the top 20% of guys, do you HONESTLY think a female would be willing to go so far for me? To understand my issues?

Of course not, that's why the 80 - 20 rule will forever remain, because no female will ever go so far for us, women don't pursue, they await.

Also, people put too much value on fucking.
Sexual activities pale in comparison to actual fun shit.

When I was still a teen I thought getting laid was the best thing ever too.

Then I started dabbling in the explosives and pyrotechnics arts.

Do yourself a favor. But a case of Tannerite and shoot it.
Sex will seem trite afterwards.

I dated a feminist at University for a while. Can confirm the sex was ridiculous, she had me choking her, pissing on her, anal, leather and candles. By the sounds of her and her friends most had rape fantasies and loved to be dominated.

They have that demon pussy that once you get it's like a drug.

>80% of women will only fuck the top 20% of guys, do you HONESTLY think a female would be willing to go so far for me? To understand my issues?
If you stopped beating yourself up over a perceived hatred by a group that composes over half of the planet, yes.

Hint: The reason women don't try to ask you out is because you fucking hate yourself and they can pick up on it. It shows up in your body language, the way you speak, etc. Change the way you feel and shit will change.

>it's like a drug
What drugs have you used?

Well said, Beavis. You've come along way from "FIRE! FIRE!"

>do you HONESTLY think a female would be willing to go so far for me?

But as things stand, why SHOULD she, is the point? You're not owed pussy. You're not owed a relationship. We're basically shaved chimps; in a relationship dynamic, you need to actually fucking offer something. The problem with dudes on here is that they offer NOTHING - they don't even leave the house - and yet they blame women, other people, society - anyone but themselves - for being lonely.

When you start college, make friends, get yourself out your comfort zone, talk to people. Yeah, you're going to fuck up and find yourself in awkward situations - that happens to everyone at first - but those are only mistakes if you don't learn from them.

I can tell

And you're wrong

Tinder doesn't represent the real world. Tinder represents the minority of women obsessed with hot guys. Most women's sexuality is more complicated and being an autistic you're on the back foot in this area too

Americans are idiots

>Why do men become feminists?
Because they genuinely believe that men and women should be treated equally

No. There are many, much easier, ways.

>If so, what causes this decent into madness?
The genuine belief that men and women should be treated equally.

This is not rocket science.

Men have been always been disposable since the beginning of time. Men fought and died in wars.

Just ...
How bad looking are you ? What are you searching for ? If you just want to fuck a girl, it's not that hard, just "pretend" for a couple of hours. Go to a bar, don't talk about you problems. or to try to make her "understand your issues". I promise you once you will have fucked 4-5 girls, it will get easier and easier and you will realise you are not "mentally ill" but you just lack experience...

You go to a bar, a girl come to you, or you come to her, you talk with her 2 hours, you go home with her, you fuck. End
I bet you think you are mentally ill AND

Thanks man.
I think the change happened when the Mega-Lo started refusing paint thinner sales to minors.

>decent into madness
>decent
Shouldn't you be in school, you illiterate cunt?

>The genuine belief that men and women should be treated equally.

Good. The fucking cunts can start by dying at work like wee do.
Lumber work is more dangerous than hooking.

Men handling wood is far more dangerous than women handling wood.

It's mostly just that they swallowed a whole bunch of bluepills.

If you actually believe that "There are no differences between races and genderz" and "The wage gap is real", then going to a feminist rally does sort of make sense.

It's more a peer pressure thing than a "Whiteknighting = get pussy" thing. Everyone around them tells them it's true, so they believe it.

I wish Canadians were more disposablr

>The fucking cunts can start by dying at work
They can also start killing themselves in higher numbers; considering the inequality in male vs. female suicide rates.

sex isn't guaranteed but not getting laughed at or blocked is

>why do men become MRAs? are they truly so delusional they believe they will get sex when they hate women?

Not sure whether that was just an excuse for a dick-pun, or a genuine complaint

>Genuine complaint
You can't force someone to apply for jobs they don't want to apply for, especially when the CAN get other jobs

>Dick-pun
hahahaha, wood means erection

Women don't get to complain.
They have it better and have always had it better than we do.
They just keep taking all the good things we made for ourselves as their own(voting, equal pay, etc) without wanting to put the work in for the shit.

White knightin' over the years from just tryin to be nice and protective to maybe get a Chance with a girl changed into this abomination because the older white knights didnt pass the information "dude we just tryin to fuck those chicks we dont really mean to defend them like that"
And now we have those sjw feminists cucks

It gets them male friends who are just as sexless and approval-seeking as they are, and female friends who use them for favors and Internet points while fucking Chad on the side. Beats lonliness (arguably), and all you have to do is parrot the right words and share EverydayFeminism on Facebook

R9k

>Femdevs
God, please, no.

Raised by either single mothers or in households where the father is henpecked until he bleeds white.

I was raised by a single mother and never questioned it. I actually remember my mother telling my older brother and I that if a woman cheats, it's her husband/boyfriend's fault for "not givin' her what she needs." Among other things.

Nah. They whine too much.
Women aren't evil. They're just dumb as shit, and not worth fucking your life over to please.
Do what you want with em then get rid of them fast. Trust Funds, etc.

BTW, a present for you. Don't get triggered.

Just because you aren't having sex doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.
Some men become feminists for sentimental purpose of wanting more equality in the world. That's all there is to it really.
I'm a feminist. I go to rallies and protests (where I am assured that there will be free food) and it's mostly just holding a sign, moving your hand in the air during chants and hanging out on your phone if you're not in louder front rows.
The really insufferable ones are the zealots who see sexism in every utterance. The ones who want vengeance over equality are the ones whose girlfriends I make it a point to fuck (no feminist zealot has ever been fit, I guarantee you)

>They just keep taking all the good things we made for ourselves as their own(voting, equal pay, etc) without wanting to put the work in for the shit.
>we made
>we
>WE

Nigga please, you didn't work for those things either. Maybe this motherfucker did, but you didn't do shit. I'll go ahead and partition your (deeply flawed) assumption that basic rights must be earned, and ask you what the fuck did you do to earn voting or equal pay?

Well that's implied too.
Unless you're a sugar daddy, you need to have a baseline attractiveness. The more attractive you are, the more shit you can get away with not having.
Attractive with a big dick helps too.
I'm curious, anyone ever see a girl stick with a guy just for the sex. as in, the guy isnt attractive or rich or well groomed...just a good, yet ugly and cheap fuck

Women aren't owed anything, either. Most women despise themselves. They know full well that their body is disgusting, leaks fluids randomly, the attractive parts are entirely fat and they bleed for a full week once a month.

Women have super low self esteem, and the sluttier a girl is, the lower her self esteem is. Slutty girls are the female version of basement dwellers. They are desperate for male attention and it takes a single offhand remark about their body looking terrible to ruin their day.

>oh, did you gain any weight?
>are you wearing any makeup today?
>stop shaving your legs?
>you look kinda bloated
>your hair looked better yesterday

Any one of these things will absolutely FLOOR any high maintenance slut.

Why?

Because all their self esteem of based upon how men perceive them, and if any guy, really ANY guy tells them one of those things, they instantly go into panic mode because someone sees through the facade and into their ugliness.

Women aren't hard. You just have to not respect them and let them know just how disgusting they make you feel.

They will spend all their time trying to change your mind about them.

What is it with guys who do this?

"brah it's easy brah you've just gotta be like... not a fag n sheit"

Yes, in your world everyone is getting laid all the time. Whoop dee doo! Good for you pal.

I want to get laid all the time. The frustrated feeling haunts me and a lot of guys like me.

This shit is why PUAs make money from guys attending their seminars.

They have low self esteem and need peer approval.

>peer approval
>on a website full of NEET cretin

Yep.

All you ever need to know is that women are at least twice as desperate for your cock than you are for their cunt.

Entire industries are built around this fact. Think about it. Make yourself available to them and they will offer up their asses to you.

They are told women are literally slaves, and that feels bad. As men, somewhere in their minds, there is a voice that tells them to do justice and help women.
The most hardcore feminist males are actually somewhat ok with equality of opportunities and don't understand what feminism wants.