Droid, please

>Droid, please.

Why did people have such a problem with this line?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5c53y890854
ew.com/movies/2017/08/09/star-wars-last-jedi-finn-rose-john-boyega-kelly-marie-tran/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nigger droid please

How did they get away with that line ?

Raimi must have directed it.

Fuck off with this fucking meme. Name one racist line Raimi has ever put in one of his films.

>come here you negroid slime, I will roast your balls off so you can't pollute the galaxy further with your ape DNA
I thought Abrams was liberal, how did he let this line get through??

>>>/reddit/

Finn is the cooniest character that ever cooned.

someone raised from birth to be an emotionless killing machine shouldn't be fully versed in ebonics 5 mins after going AWOL

>"What's your name kid?"
>"The Human Holocaust."
>"Heh, next time name yourself after something that actually happened."
That one crossed the line in my opinion.

Are you autistic?

thats a comfy movie

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

lol u suk bals fgt lololololol

"Droid please" is an actual line from the film you dipshit.

Holy shit dude I was the original Raimi poster in this thread, all I did was make one fucking joke, and now you're something out all over the place. Dial it back a few notches, pal. I made a j o k e.

Relax, dude, it's a copypasta. It does trigger Raimiposters though so it seems to be quite useful.

>YASSSS DROID
What did Maz Kanata mean by this?

Still waiting.

>Alderaan ppl deserve what happen 2 day planet gnomesayain?
>day wuz ummm
>old prussian on us droids feel me
>sheeeiiiiit, us droidz would have our own star empire if it werent fo dem humans makin us run calculations n shit

I've read some sci-fi novels where the equivalent of "droids" basically do control everything. Once humanity makes an adequately intelligent AI, the world is out of our hands.

Because it's the same as saying "nigga please" which is one step away from saying "nigger" in Star Wars.

Really offense.

The Human Holocaust is the best thing Riami ever came up with.

Not really? He was imploring BB-8 to help him. It's like saying "Please, dude."

Fuck off

No. Now get the fuck out of my board.

What did raimi mean by this?

I don't even remember what you're talking about. Why was this movie so forgettable?

It wasn't a significant line but Sup Forums threw a shitfit over it.

Seriously, what was Raimi's problem?

Wonder why that's still here.

he's not like the other stormtroopers. which is kinda the point

>I'm not like the other Stormtroopers.

The question is, WHY is he not like them? It's not like he grew up in different circumstances. He was raised the same way.

It's tough being black.

Still waiting.

We didn't really have a "problem" with it, but me and a friend who is black went to go see it together, and I remember us sort of looking at each other in disbelief when it happened. Just seemed so weird and out of place to blatantly have a pretty racially oriented joke in the middle of this whimsical science fantasy movie. We talked about it afterwards and more than anything else just agreed that it seemed like such a bizarre thing to include.

The force stupid.

That's weird. My whole theater laughed at it. Did yours not?

>Uncle Ben I was bitten by a spider at a lab today
>In some ways, Peter, we've all been bitten by a spider. A horrible, thieving spider called the Jew that spreads its menacing web across the entire world and traps good, honest people like flies until it can suck them dry. Well Peter, if you ever catch that spider biting you then you know what to do....you reach for the bug spray

The man's clearly a right wing maniac, and danger to others.

Well yeah the theater laughed, we might've even too out of surprise, still think it was pretty weird thing to include though.

>still think it was pretty weird thing to include though.
Droid, please.

Hmm.

that was so cringeworthy, holy shit. the whole movie was.

If this line had been carried over to homecoming then it would have been ruined by 100 emojis and #woke flying across the screen so in many ways im glad it's left to the original.

I honestly thought the droid was flipping him off.

It's le ebin racist Sup Forums meme. Don't you get it?

>Peter... I can't... I can't believe it. I've spent my life fighting for the white race, and at the end...shot by one of my own. I can't...
>He - he looked Italian, uncle Ben
>You're a good kid, Peter

I laughed. But suddenly AAVE became a thing in the SW universe, that was weird. I don't remember Lando talking like this or speaking anything other than RP.

>Riot pls
What did Finn mean by this?

ok, i loled hard

youtube.com/watch?v=5c53y890854

Okay, nevermind, I misremembered the tone with which he said it because I haven't seen this movie in years. That is definitely intonated like a "Nigga please."

Instead of saying bitch pleas he said droid because he's a droid.

keks on deck

K E K
E
K

This. Total sambo. It was pathetic.

No idea what you guys are talking about. Aside from this line he didn't do anything stereotypically black.

>Gets arrested
>AWWW HELL YEAH!!!
>THASS WHA IM TALKIN' BOUT
>can't fly (drive)
>joins up with other lawbreakers

He's a fucking stereotype in the flesh. People complained about Jar Jar being racist, but he was an alien played by a black actor, who brought him to life. People that associate JarJar being "racist" are the actual racists, because it's their brain that filters in that information. Now you have a Jew Jew Abrams who writes a stereotypical nigger for a Star Wars movie, but he's not a racist? It's just like Leslie Jones in ghostbusters. Come to think of it, another franchise stolen and directed by a Jew...

Imagine being this butthurt you took the time to write this all out

You kidding? The first 1/3 of the movie he was slapstick mammy. Stormtroopers have always been used as comic relief but that was going all the way back to The Three Stooges. I'm not sure if they didn't know what to do with his character or if it was just pandering to the largest audience possible. If he's the soft reboot version of Han they should have kept the questionable loyalty going for a nice betrayal scene a la Lando.

Well he didn't, that copypasta has been around for months. So imagine being so new...

Yeah Raimi the kike killer of hollywood it's totally not a racist

how the fuck she know so much about the mechanic of a ship she never see before?

Now you see why she's called a Mary Sue.

Normies will eat whatever shit is in their trough and love it though. My entire theater was clapping the whole time during TFA and that movie was straight garbage

For how new he is, Boyega is a pretty good actor. Can't really say the same for Daisy Ridley. That's why Ridley has barely gotten any roles since TFA while Boyega is getting a ton.

I don't even remember that line. If you want to talk about racism and robots let's discuss Transformers 2

...that's not why user.

The distinct melanin difference is why. Hollywood goes where the money is and the money is being spent by internet leftists crying about """diversity"""

Boyega is definitely a stronger actor than Ridley but again it's not acting chops getting him roles. Unfortunately.

The joke comes from the "That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?" quip from the original Spider-Man when Peter fights the wrestler guy, which no one thought twice about in 2002, but would be considered PROBLEMATIC in current year.

So basically take a very mild gay joke and turn it into something more overtly offensive. Racism is the usual go-to, but you gotta stick with the faggot-angle to stay more pure to the original joke.

>That's a nice outfit you cum-sucking aids infested fucking queer, did your underage Filipino boy lover give it to you?

Holy shit, is George a manlet?

Honestly though it felt "in character" for both of them. Sometimes the dialog felt forced (like the 20 minute slide show about the black crime rate in America)

IT FUCKING SUCKED

Shut the actual fuck up.

>"The amazing Shoah Man!"
You have to admit Raimi was creative

That's not racist you idiot.

Shut. The fuck. Up.

was he giving a thumbs up or flipping the bird???

I was in disbelief too. You know shills will pretend it wasn't a nigger moment. I just don't know how "the force is female" Disney can make a movie so cynically by the numbers yet still have the black character talk like a pickaninny. He's probably gonna say "homies over hoes! I got dat thuggin love!" in the sequel in the scene where he makes out with the South American xwing pilot. So progressive. It's what the kids need.

you're dumb as hell if you didn't see Finn as a token nigger doing dumb black things in the movie.

>watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground
That one gets me every time.

"No!"

>“It got really real for him,” Boyega tells EW. “And he just wants to get away and not be involved. His intention in the first place was to go to the Outer Rim. He was always brought back [in The Force Awakens,], but this is his chance to get away and perhaps find Rey and go off together. He’s trying to do that at first.”

ew.com/movies/2017/08/09/star-wars-last-jedi-finn-rose-john-boyega-kelly-marie-tran/

So... he's trying to run away again, Rey gets blacked, impregnates her and then he'll probably try to run away from her too since he's a walking stereotype.

Peter did you ever hear the tragedy of the filthy Jew? I thought not. It’s not a story the so called "chosen people" would tell you. It’s a sick and twisted truth. The Hebrew, who worshiped only money, so clever and so niggardly they could use propaganda to control the goyim … They had such a knowledge of the torah and of finance that they could even keep decent Anglo people like us, you and I peter, from having any assets at all. The damnable arts of the Hebrew are a pathway to many characteristics some consider to be ...well, evil. The kykes became so powerful… the only thing they were afraid of was good citizens discovering the stranglehold they had over their minds and their wallets. That and powerful ovens, which eventually, of course, they were burned alive in. Unfortunately, these bearded dreidel spinners survived and the remaining members were taught to capitalize on the pity that the non Jew felt for them, then the accursed Jewish tribe killed off honest business practices slowly and painfully, Peter. Ironic. They accrued massive amounts of wealth for themselves, yet squeezed every penny from the everyday hard-working goyim like you and I, peter.

"I thought the designs were too retro. But every moment you were on screen Daisy, my boner was up to here."

>reddit
>not racist

>WHITE POWER!!!

This scene always seemed odd to me, not sure what Lucas was going for here nor do I know how this made it into the final cut

Is the droid giving him the thumbs up or the finger? I can't figure this shit out.

how did you manage to mess up copying someone else's meme?

>da oppression of da whitey will never return *nigger screeches* you ha' lost cracka *smacks lips*

did Windu really need to be a total caricature?