China threatening japan in South China Sea with military action and red line

google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/beijing-hinted-military-action-against-japan-over-south-china-sea-
dispute-1577231?client=safari

forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2016/08/21/china-sets-a-red-line-for-japan-in-south-china-sea/#7f7c77cc5b87

so we have Putin in Ukraine, South China Sea pursuits, Syrian war with refugee attacks all over Europe, plus norks fucking with nukes. So is this the year of the happenings?

fuck off

If Hillary is elected USA will go to war with Iran/Russia so maybe yes

We might have to wait for the year of the real habbenings bruh

The chinks can just go fuck themselves.

>tfw the JIDF could probably stomp China's navy by itself
>Hey guys, let's fight an exclusively naval war with the USA and Japan at the same time

I think next year is more likely

Shouldnt you be swimming in shit right about now, Pajeet?

JIDF - That "force" that spends all day masturbating to anime of blonde pre-teen american girls and eating rice cakes shaped like a girl's ass.

>other things that didn't go as planned

doing it as we speak :3

Chinky Chinky prepare for your ships to go sinky

They're still probably more experienced and better trained than the Chinks. Chinese military training is like 9 parts reciting patriotic slogans and songs and 1 part running and jumping around. When was the last time the Chinese fought a war?

Vietnam in the 80s and the results were mostly inconclusive.

(also, funny thing, they did it because Vietnam opposed Pol Pot, their puppet and since Vietnam was pro-soviet and anti-Chinese they tried to wreck them, got held up in jungle mud just like us, and sort of fucked off by stealing a "friendship gateway" between the two countries)

China is starting to develop professional aspects of infantry and other forms of warfare, but their navy and airforce are babies compared to the US and even many of its neighbors. It'd be shame if they got strangled in the cradle. lol

America is a paper tiger

>Putin in Ukraine
On his annual baby eating spree? A sight to see, i tell you.

So you are one of those "Putin can't do no wrong because he is our Lord and Saviour" Russians? How drunk are you on a scale from one to ten?

No, im one of those "Putin is eating babies around the world" obviously. A neighbor's kid went missing the other day, so we all thought right away "damn that Putin s at it again". Were about to write to the UN, but the kid turned up after, apparently, having drunk escapades. Who knew.

纸上谈兵

Does he pay you in his cum to shill for him? How does his dick taste?

>How does his dick taste?
You tell me, cocksucker. I'm off for the tzar's eating competition. I wonder how many hohol babies and stolen salo he will eat this time.

Good.

I hope you gook japs BTFO China, I hate those fucking sleazeballs, they're literally the new kikes.

They steal other peoples shit and profit off of it by slaving their own people.

They steal USA R&D and Japanese R&D and then replicate it exactly because they are fucking slaves and have no minds of their own.

Nuke China, pls, japs.

I guess they're still butthurt about Nanking...

Now you're just being silly. And shitposting. That flag really doesn't suit you - maybe you should consider moving to Canada? I hear that kind of thing is really popular there. And while you're there - do check the definition of shilling.

THE MOST EPIC WAR INCOMING:
MASSIVE ARMIES OF PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
versus
ROBOT ARMY OF THE EMPIRE OF THE RISING SUN
Who will win?????

dammit China wait until after 2020 Olympics please

That's good. You are on the right path. Denial is first step. Soon you'll break free from his mind control and be able to think for yourself.
Second step is laying off the vodka. Can you do that?

How many of you weeboos will answer the call and defend your homeland?

>japan sending in thousands of gundams with japs wiling to die for their homeland

it'd be interesting...

>South China Sea
>Japan
If anything, it should be China threatening the SEA Nations not Japan.

>ukraine

no such thing

Who else /HatesChinks/ here?

They think they rule the world.

One white man is worth 10 chinks.

FUCK YOU CHINA LEAVE MY ANIME ALONE ILL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL

Now I'm convinced that you don't even bother reading what you're replying to. Are you, perhaps, one of those shitposting bots? No wait, it's not like you're capable of actually responding then. Well, carry on... I guess?

(btw nice dubs/trips, way more than you deserve)

Nanking is literally the scapegoat the Chinese gov. uses so they can do things against Japan without question of their motives.

The fact that the Chinks have been silenced at any mention of the Tienanmen Massacre but can somehow know about the Rape of Nanking, an event that happened before China even became communist, tells you this.

lel

SHART IN MART
meets
POO IN LOO

中国共产党万岁
美帝国主义去死

> +1 billion dollars on Putins bank account
Papa Putin is most pleased with you. You are serving him great.

Found chink

>you will never be a pilot in a Flying Tiger-like mercenary unity to protect Japan from the chinks

Coventional warfare will never happen as long as nuclear weapons exist.

Why do you think Iran and North Korea are trying so desperately to develop one. It isn't to just launch 1 nuke at a densely populated city because muh jihad or muh terrorism, it's just so they can sit at the big boy table at the G8 summits and stop getting pushed around by every country WITH nuclear weapons.

They are the most horrendous things mankind has ever created and proliferated in the sense that enough could absolutely obliterate humanity at an insane speed. With this also comes a positive, no two countries that have ever possessed nuclear weapons have ever gone to war against each other. The slight exception to this rule is Pakistan/India.

So with that no, it will not happen and most likely never happen. Economic and soft power conflicts will continue to be the norm until nuclear weapons are dismantled or the world ends in a big flash of light

>are you allowed to post here user?
we wouldn't want you to be "invited for tea"

your organs would fetch a hefty sum

>yeah... but not really

massive, well equipped.... actually experienced military

>china on the other hand is ALL about appearances, even send hand selected circus monkeys to joint int. mil. exercises.

No you fuck off. California doesn't need your fucking air pollution. Don't you have some emphysema to get?

People from Thailand, the Philippines, and other Asian countries are currently being trained by the U.S. military to fight against China. Similar to how the U.S. created ISIS. It's not a conspiracy, it's a part of the army dedicated to psychological operations (PSYOP/MISO) and they use propaganda to influence other countries. It's a lot less cool/dramatic then it sounds; it's not some CIA shit. But they do work alongside the CIA and act as catalysts to things like this. So if China starts a war with Japan, all these other countries are going to jump in as well. And World War 3 will begin.

Well it makes sense, if China is going to go after one of them then China will eventually go after all of them.

That's still a better force than the Chinese fampai

Nah, it will probably a cold war with Japan sending thousands of loli schoolgirl sexbots to corrupt and demoralize Chinese men.

Cold War coming

Full on world war is impossible

China is more likely to first start a war with any of these than with Japan.

Ow fuck you back, tiger eater.

Japan is like our baby sister, a tiny little flower filled with adults who can't leave the house, and nubile women who also rarely leave the house but literally can not turn down American cocks.

If you ching chongs fuck with them we will have to intervene because they are so small and weak and precious.