Do russians agree with this ?

Listen before downvoting and red pill me on the situation. Is the guy correct ? a bit biased ? Realistic ? a bit of an alarmist ?
100% right ? or something in between ?

Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=BT4sK36cU3Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=is-wgVzc7qw
youtube.com/watch?v=eqKnATtrGV4
youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94
youtube.com/watch?v=ADINuxdKC4A
patreon.com/user?pat=1&u=163271
youtube.com/watch?v=QWnmYLtpAvg
therebel.media/german_couple_sentenced_after_creating_facebook_group_critical_of_migrant_influx_look_what_they_posted
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/
youtube.com/watch?v=qx5kXrzorpY
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrki2zYJ-5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=juFxBhDSK9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>downvoting
pls ledditor

DELET DIS

No seriously...Do you find the narrator's judgement fair and down to earth ? Or is he exaggerating ?

I need to know too.

I think he's somewhat right. Although people in the Arab-Muslim World(hell even the Israelis) and especially the Western/Asian Nationalists love Putin. Putin is the key nationalistic/right-wing figure in Global Politics, so it is easy to understand why he has a cult following (I am Novorossiyan if that counts, born in Donetsk but I do not like current Ukraine regime)

>Putin is the key nationalistic/right-wing figure in Global Politics, so it is easy to understand why he has a cult following (I am Novorossiyan if that counts, born in Donetsk but I do not like current Ukraine regime)

Speaking for myself , i like the guy because he's the only one who hasn't sucked america's dick and jeopardise his country's sovereignty in exchange of globalism.
I realise that he's not perfect , nor a savior & also has to lie to his own population like most politicians do , but he's the only politician i've seen , since the end of ww2 , who geniunely has a pair of fucking balls...

My president is USA's bitch. We are their slave. They order , we obey. Our foreign policy is aligned on Neocon/atlantist interests. We lost our sovereignty ages ago. So it's always refreshing to see a guy like him in power.

Another one i like i Orban. (though not as powerful) , i understand that some Hungarians hate the guy , but from a French(perspective , i see him as a guardian of western civilisation. Someone who will not sell his country's soul to the devil.
I may be totally wrong on this one , but i love his rhetoric. Whether he believes a single word of what he's saying or not is irrelevant.
NOBODY in my country speak like these guys:

youtube.com/watch?v=is-wgVzc7qw

youtube.com/watch?v=eqKnATtrGV4

Another guy i like , is this old Polish man..

youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94

I believe that we're slowly getting choked to death by our own incompetence and foreign influence. It's going end in tears sooner or later.

The notion that benevolent west would prefer strong and powerful Russia is bullshit, it's just an attempt to trick us again and fuck us over for the nth time. Doesn't help that we're gullible idiots and put ourselves in a vulnerable position.

And I find that Sup Forums's obsession with Russia and how we're supposed to help you sort out some minor issues with mudslims or other bullshit to be top tier cringe.

Putin thinks that nationalism is barbaric ideology

>Americans and legal wars
Yeah no.
Putin might not be Stalin or Lenin, but American politicians are run by billionaires and they attacked Syrian, Iraq..etc. for nothing else than to sustain their high spending of natural resources, together with Saudis.

is it just me or does putin look slightly asiatic?

>this will be the end of Russia

Says the increasingly nervous guy for the 100th time these last 500 years.

>And I find that Sup Forums's obsession with Russia and how we're supposed to help you sort out some minor issues with mudslims or other bullshit to be top tier cringe.

Me too. Like i said above , i don't see you guys as our saviors. You have your own problems to deal with. But it's always a, consolation to know that not everyone submits to Neocon interests.
I don't have american people , but fucking hate their government. They're playing an extremely dangerous game. What they've done to the Serbs is unforgivable imo. All their attempted coups...(In Syria or other) , their countless interventions...Their foreign policy is a disaster.
Ron paul explains it best:
youtube.com/watch?v=ADINuxdKC4A

I'm not watching a 15 minute long video of some guy saying his text to some news footage.

Whatever happened with just writing down your thoughts like a normal human being.

Why isn't he blowing Obama and eating Clinton's pussy then ? He'd avoid needless economic sanctions for what happened in Crimea. Keeping crimea was crucial for russia's national interest and security

>I don't have american people
i meant "hate" sorry for the typo

Because the word "nationalism" means different things and France and Russia. In France, it means you don't want to become a caliphate, because the mainstream political view is that French don't deserve to exist. In Russia, nationalism means ultra-nationalism, i.e. kill everyone who isn't us, because the mainstream political view is more patriotic.

>Their foreign policy is a disaster.
I don't think it's a failure. It's a methodical elimination of opposing powers and 21st-century brand raiding and pillage. You can't overdo it because a fairy tale about noble west would shatter for normies, so they put wool over the eyes of public and theatrically sigh and admit their "failures".

FUCK OFF SAUDI SHILL

Pic related, the guy who funds this shit.

patreon.com/user?pat=1&u=163271

More like in Russia it means suicide as a state, because Russia is multi-national.

Oh ok...Yes it's very different then.
French nationalists want sovereignty , protect french people's interest , out of the EU , stop third world immigration , possibly deport third world social welfare parasites and criminals.
It's not too much to ask is it ?

Well there's none of that in France. Better yet , we can even get sued and go to prison for voicing our opinion. I don't think there's an equivalent in western europe. Maybe Germany.

Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=QWnmYLtpAvg

In Germany , this example comes to mind:
therebel.media/german_couple_sentenced_after_creating_facebook_group_critical_of_migrant_influx_look_what_they_posted

>country is 80% ethnically Russian
>84% Slav
>Nationalism is suicide
Nope. Not at all. Nationalism can revive Russia and Make Moscow Slav Again.

>I don't think it's a failure. It's a methodical elimination of opposing powers and 21st-century brand raiding and pillage

It's a failure for world stability. (the world will never be entirely stable of course) , but they're only adding oil on fire.
They create the enemies they're supposed to eliminate. Worst of all , they arm them , give them weapons... They're supposed to fight terrorism yet they're best friends with Saudis.

Neocon's foreign policy is not only a disaster , but it's also aligned with zionist interests...Though i don't hate jews in particular , we shouldn't be doing their wars or help them destroy their enemies...

I'm for a non-interventionist foreign policy. We never should've intervened in Lybia...Saddam wasn't an islamist , he was protecting Iraqi Christians , had no wmd...Yet we got rid of him.

Can you refute an argument are are you a proper Russian?

Care to explain? He makes an average of $1, 000 per video after hundreds of individuals donate and you post one random Arab looking man?

>Yes goyim, alienate your autonomous republics and start some civil wars, you know you want it.
No, fuck off.

im too lazy to watch this
if it says that putin is old and tired and everything is falling apart from west sanctions and interior problems then he is right

OP I disagree with him in this video. I have a strong feelings that Russia can move forward economically without Putin. And his economic ties he's been working amd the liberalization of the economy internally are going to make Russian great in the long run.

Lastly I've noticed since the Armenian and Azerbaijan conflict has heated up again Caspian Report has become quite negitive on Russian outlook. Feeling like I'm watching Stratfor more and more.

>No, fuck off.
No, you. Go back to Churkastan.

Hollande is more of a continentalist than Sarkozy who loved American Cock
Blame Sarkozy for Betraying DeGaulle
Sup Forumstards and Redditors don't seem to understand that Russia nearly broke apart in the 1990's, Putin knows this and tries his best to not alienate Russian Minorities

>The notion that benevolent west would prefer strong and powerful Russia is bullshit, it's just an attempt to trick us again and fuck us over for the nth time.
You shortsided little vodkasipper

A USA/Ruskie broship is to attack globalists. Not muslims. That's our fuckin problem.

We do not argue with terrorists.

>What they've done to the Serbs is unforgivable imo
and it will never be forgiven

don't dmg it, u can use it more than once, it's like a wesptrap.

Good luck fighting off an overwhelming enemy. I hope you will die as old, broken man, that would be labeled as conspiratard by the very people you tried to save.

>that retard again with his top notch conspiracy theories
Yeah Russia is kill and Putin is going to run to USofA and live there on billion that he stolen from Russian krokodil addicted infants.

>The notion that benevolent west would prefer strong and powerful Russia is bullshit
actually it's mostly only the conservatives (that govern right now) in my country that want russia to kick the bucket

right and left wants to stop sanctions

To bad we live in real world where Eu foreign policy are overseen by US.
No one give a shit what your right or left want. You will do as momma Merkel told ya.

xaxaxaxaxaxa, who's butthurt now ;^) ?

True , and let's not forget who was originally pushing for this EU-federalist nonsense...
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/

His accent is fucking disgusting. Couldn't he just write an article? As for content, I watched the first minute and I guess i agree with him -- Russia is broken inside and it gets worse, and everyone gets told that it's fine.

I don't actually think Putin governs anything, he's just there to make an illusion of democracy and so he'd talk speeches.
to be fair russia died like 3 times in past 100 years

>implying people just watch how they invade russia

merkel will risk a civil war if germany goes to war with that nation

>Russia is broken inside and it gets worse, and everyone gets told that it's fine.
Same goes in my country anyway...And even after what happened during the bataclan and recently in the city of Nice , everybody is pretending that everything is fine. That we shouldn't change anything.....Our prime minister was more honest than most politicians though. He simply told french people to "get used to it". That terrorism was our new norm now.

Only instead of terrorism (it's on the rise too but rarer) is the lack of money. Even though our Prime minister too said "Дeнeг нeт, нo вы дepжитecь" :-)

We also have money problems...huge debts , yet we keep borrowing and giving "free shit" , welfare assistance to illegal third world immigrants , in the name of "human rights" and "equality"....We are subsidizing our invadors.

edgy

watch this documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=qx5kXrzorpY

Relevant countries are not going to fight each other by conventional means. The maximum you will see is a bullying of poor schmucks without wmd and some small bullshit proxy wars. Relevant wars currently fought by economical means and in hearts of common people. You will only see your troops in Russia when we inevitably crumble again, under the guise of "peacekeeping" mission and you're not going to protest it.

Thanks mate, I'm trying hard

This.

He's right though. Trying to fight against the US-led globalism is an uphill battle. You can't stop progress(?), I guess.

Because he is Azeri.

I'm not watching a 15 min long video

sage

It's garbage. Caspian report is shit.

They make some interesting observations, but then they rationalize it in a western logical framework. Which is completely moronic with regards to such an illogical country and people are Russians.

Also they make some out right false statements.

>"Resources in Russia began to dwindle"
you literally have to be a moronic jizz rag to say something like that.

Listening to these kinds of report is how western leaders are fucking up more and more in their affairs with Russia.

Sorry, didn't listen to the end the first time.

But hearing "qualified" and "kudrin" together made me lol

Buddy, as long as Russia just holds out, everyone else is going to choke before i does. Trust.

Is it just me or do white Canadiens look inbred?

good point. I've watched a number of those reports, and they are shit.

Nice VPN hochol

What a bunch of bullshit.
Telling Putin is aggressor.

I guess you forgot to mentioned 2,5 million dead civilians in Iraq and countless millions of civilians in other countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrki2zYJ-5Q

Russia IS on decline.
Putin failed to build a deversified economy.
Russia still has no real internationally recognized brands apart from those in natural resources export, military arms and nuclear energy fields. The quality of people drops each year with catastrophical rates of abortion, divorces, drug use and crime.
However the decline is temporary.
There will be a turning point somewhere around 2018-2024 which will determine whether Russia completely devolves into a 3rd world buntustan with nukes or it becomes a global power on all levels among other great ones: USA and China.

Well he is a fiscal conservative who managed to save every penny.

It was because of him that Russia had almost 500 billion $ reserves, plačeš in various funds. It was him also who went against most economists who wanted to use that money on big public projects when he insisted that they should repay their debts first.

Don't know about his counterpart Sergei Glazyev tough. Is he as wierd as he is portrayed?

-russia falls
-EU and USA start shipping the nastiest niggers
-ivans become a minority by the end of the century
-happy days

>Another one i like i Orban. Someone who will not sell his country's soul to the devil.

Oh boy... This isn't even blue pill level but much worse, like, topaz pill or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=juFxBhDSK9s

he's a good boy. he takes pleasure in getting bitch slapped by random people.

>lists Russian problems
>brings up China as a great global power when they have those problems much worse and only stay relevant due to literal slave labor of billion+ population

Um, as far as I know, China is expanding like crazy economically and there's almost always a known Chinese brand in every field, especially in high added value products such as electronics, civillian aviation, car industry, etc...
China is an economic powerhouse, but it's highly dependent on USA for it's economic growth. Although that may change in future.

Russia however is nothing like that with GDP comparable to Spain and brand recognition comparable to some random Eastern European country.

Propaganda aside. I don't see how Putin and his government would be kicked out any time soon.

Shit, how do you know?