How would the plot differ if this was made in 2017?

How would the plot differ if this was made in 2017?

>white males
They're not welcome at Google.

This

/thread

*tips le classically liberal fedora*

They'd be doing it to own Drumpf

I can imagine Owen Wilson saying "fuck trump and fuck white people"

Throw in some fuck gorph and fuck white people and there you go.

they'd both be idris elba

came here to post this

They are old white males so they are never even allowed to intern at google

Vince Vaughn is rightwing. He would never be let in Google.

wowoowowowowowwo

Only 4 years apart. Damn time flies.

Who would play him?

This

Jesse Eisenberg

they're both old

probably filling some anti-ageism quota

Vince Vaughn is a conservative. He literally would not be allowed at Google.

the kylo ren guy

He's just a libertarian. He didn't even vote Trump, although I assume doing so is punishable by execution in Hollywood.

Libertarians are basically nazis to them.

It would be a Jane Lynch and Wanda Sykes instead.

all the characters learn their lessons in this movie simply by getting drunk as fuck and partying one night only (I think its even at a strip club). That is all the character arc anyone has in this movie, they simply get drunk and talk about their shit in the open, after that they all learned what they were lacking in life.

The Kylo Ren actor lookalike in The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
Or maybe the Kylo Ren actor if they can afford him.

>The Kylo Ren actor lookalike in The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
You mean the Flash?

A white man with a southern English RP accent who has dark hair and pale skin and is basically every bond villain ever

>oh my fucking gOD I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU LET THOSE WH*TE MALES IN HERE STOP OPRESSING ME
>uM COULD YOU STOP LOOKING AT ME, STOP TALKING AND GO AWAY SOMEWHERE ELSE? AND KILL YOURSELF? MMKAY SWEETIE? THIS IS A PROGRESSIVE SANCTUARY AND YOU'RE RUINING IT WITH YOUR HETERONORMATIVE CHAKRA ENERGY
>cue 28 minutes of xim and xer talking over the phone about how they literally cannot even BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY
it'd be hilarious, actually I kind of want that now

I liked that movie. Especially when they were sent to find Professor X.

>I liked that movie.
Agreed. Underrated.

There would be a death camp of tolerance type of deal before getting the job thats for sure.

Black lesbians as leads.

it was no The Intern starring Bobby D

The Memeship

2 middle aged intern at Sup Forums and must learn how to meme properly in each board but they get inspired by a rebel poster that keeps eluding the mods and posts the dankest memes and synthesis.

vince and owen get recruited by a mysterious yet charming and devilish user who proposes to them the greatest meme attack on national soil.....The Google headquarters.

The final scene would be vaughn and owen and a couple hundred autists cosplaying as memes all high on lsd and weed fighting an army of Google employees armed with segways and medieval weapons (Cameo by Robert with a popcorn cannon)

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Wilson is taking estrogen pills & contemplating suicide the whole movie

>Vince Vaughn is a conservative

He is too problematic

fpbp

Lel

vinceVAUGHN owenWILSON

Absolutely should've been Spider-Man.

more like The Adventures of Priscilla, and Milk

If you're an unpaid intern, I'd assume this would mean the only people who would apply would be rich kids who can have their parents support them while they do all that unpaid labour

I know this came out in 2013 and I actually went to go see it, but guys...
>2012 was legitimately 5 years ago and about to be 6

James "if you're a nigger drop to the floor" Damore

Currently watching his interview with Jordan Peterson and plan on watching his interview with Ben Shapiro later today after it streams and is added to iTunes.

THe Internship was only for a week. One challenge a day.

is this google thing the new gamergate Sup Forumsros?

Remember to use legacy captcha instead of solving captchas for jewgle

Non lazy people would work nights to support themselves

don't remind me. Someone in another thread reminded me that Star Trek: The Next Generation came out 30 years ago. I remember watching those when they came out and it made me feel old as shit.

It might be. It also shows that Google is going down the same death spiral yahoo went down where the useless cunts outnumber those who produce.

White males...are they interning for senior management? Board of directors? Thatd be funny, all the minority gender fluids get buttmad about cis white men in the office then they just get promoted to management instead of fired.

Good to know that google will fall soon then.