Ywn dance the charleston with your 10/10 qt flapper wife

>ywn dance the charleston with your 10/10 qt flapper wife
Why the fuck live?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6S158_5vLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish they filmed her while she took a steaming hot shit right before this was filmed
Wouldn't look so le cute and random then, would she?

flappers are floozies. not marriage material

Why has this become popular again? People nostalgic for old shitposting?

Girls don't do that, there's absolutely no factual truth

Your mom shit the proof down my throat last night, farts and all

Flappers are shit tier.

It's mostly due to the swing revival shit fuelled by Hipsters and the rising popularity of electroswing.

It's also filled with nerdy guys who are like, self-aware enough to not be associated with Steampunk, but still want to cosplay in old clothing.

Early 20th century aesthetics are legitimately dope as fuck but the comeback of swing and stuff is kind of lame. It's a step up from Steampunk to be sure, but barely.

Not the Charleston you fucken pleb

The fuck are you on about?

It popped up in an old webm thread and somebody must have seen the (You)s it got, and decided to spam it for the attention

He means the webm you fucking reddit spacing dip

Sand Dance, Charleston, same shit.

Tut tut, mad slut.

That's not the Charleston and she wasn't his wife you big league chew piece of shit

>Back in the 20's thin QTs with sort hair was the ideal woman
I wanna die

flappers

>shit haircut
>shit outfits
>shit makeup

is there a worse style in history?

Ah okay.
The fuck you on about? Guess you weren't around five years ago when this shit was spammed nonstop.

Will we ever go back to a time when dancing wasn't just about behaving as whorish as you can get Chad's attention, but actually enjoying yourself.

Same Era
Different dance completely

post his dick

Yes.

Your father fucking your mother missionary-style for the sole purpose of procreating you.

Haha another classic Sup Forums moment! ! xD

You should die
That's a boy you damaged Fuck

Piss off, shit feshishsith

i really, really don't like watching people have fun
the triumph of victory or mastery of some sort, yeah, that's cool, but straight up being happy for no particular reason? unbearable.

What? I like steampunk.

My only guess is the post was made by a newfag who can't read English well. The user is correct about that 20's/Steampunk style coming back in with a certain group of people. My friend goes to parties where people role play as steampunk characters/American people from the 1920s.

women didn't have bony muscular arms like that in the 20s. pure fraud.

are you truly suggesting that human anatomy has change drastically over 90 years?

Fucking american education

>posting Oliveri
I never thought I'd see the day.

>FUGHING AMERBLIBENS!!!!!!!!
o b s e s s e d

>marrying a flapper
Why would you marry a degenerate whore

I wish girls werent so chubby these days
Corn syrup was a mistake

Modern women enjoy being sluts and want Tyrone's attention, not Chad's. MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

gib yotop link to gif

This and in return they get a bad break up because Chad's don't care about a girl's heart (compared to Sup Forums anons that would worship a girl if given the chance).

>the rising popularity of electroswing

post is from 2008 apparently

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6S158_5vLc

i am confused

i don't like being confused

If you're the regular Homme poster, then cheers.

Tick tick boom time bomb