U.N. and China Exporting 'One-Child' Policy to Nigeria, Africa

Thoughts?

cnsnews.com/news/article/rep-smith-un-and-china-exporting-one-child-policy-nigeria-africa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isgabWIYbKI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank god

Finally a decent thread
Anyways, it worked in china didn't it?
Stop their runaway pop growth

Already too late

Nigeria Population: 173.6 million (and rising)

Yes. There are twice as many niggers in Nigeria as there is people in the UK.

Kek. Thank you based Chinks. Worldwide disaster averted.

I want to see the libtards respond to this.

how about we stop sending aid to africa? , that would put a little crimp in their step

holy fuck they finally thought of it
it took them long enough
Once they stop with the r-select behavior the country should do a lot better

>The United Nations has predicted that the population of Nigeria will climb from its current 160 million to 730 million by the year 2100. The data are taken from the United Nations Population Fund.

Don't just thanks, I want to racemix a white woman.
t. Chink

3rd world shitholes should be vehemently prohibited from breeding as it is clear they have no insight in how their numbers impact everything around them. The jews should all be eradicated to make sure it stays that way.

If you can bring the black population under control you can have my sister.

BUILD A FUCKING WALL AROUND EUROPE

>Anyways, it worked in china didn't it?
nah too many girls were being born and not enough guys so they had to stop it

BUT we really ought to do something about our overpopulation

Based Trump will save us from the refugee crises hopefully if he gets elected

Nope. Opposite actually. There are now 1.3 boys for every 1 girl now in China's schools. The only nation with a more skewed sex balance is the UAE.

This needs to happen. Non-whites need to stop breeding and if they can't they need to be forced to stop breeding.

Screen capped user, don't back off on your promise, kek is my witness. When I gain my american citizenship by fighting in us army eradicating sandniggers or African niggers I will cum to England for your sister.

>replying to that flag
I hope you at least saged

And so the Chinese colonization of Africa continues truly begins.

By the time of my death could there be a Sino-African country? That'd be hilarious after all the crying africans have done about European colonization.

Jesus Christ, why didn't the Zika Virus go to Africa instead?

Also bump! This is an interesting subject.

>africans, being africans, obviously don't follow policy
>now faced with legal and financial punishment for having multiple children, they now have no choice but to cross the ocean to europe

Or we could stop sending food aid.

The chinese will have to whip it into them. The chinese are pretty good at being strict and brutal rulers.

God that continent is doomed. Their governments are not equipped or motivated to deal with that amount of population growth.

Doesn't it make you think though? I mean, throughout the entire rich history of the UK in the last 500 years, and all the things they have done/invented, the UK population has only reached 64 million, bear in mind, I'm excluding world war deaths, and people that have migrated overseas.

Whereas, a country that has contributed next to nothing, has little food and has a population of 173 million and will double within the next 50-70 years..

Nice thought but imposing any kind of demographic control requires an existence of state first. I really don't see how Nigerian government is going to prevent or punish people, especially considering the election process and existing ethnic competition in Nigeria. Even if implemented the policy might have an affect on Yaruba and limited impact with Igbo peoples but is unlikely to have effect with Hausa Fulani which would quickly lead to war.

>he thinks it'll be that continent that has to deal with the population growth

Should have happened decades ago.

Blacks reproduce like rabbits, whites like wolves.

That won't stop rape.

No we are just going to see more war. Think ME x2. But at least they will be Christian refuges. So good for Europe

This. Africa is huge, very diverse (yes they are all nig nogs to us I know) and they hate each other.

>I really don't see how Nigerian government is going to prevent or punish people

Some African countries are effectively ruled by Chinese businessmen, not their governments. Not sure if Nigeria is one of them, but the chinks could do it.

how about a no child policy for nig
ugh don't look at the comments
>sounds racist to me
fml

Why the fuck am I replying to Aussies? lol

This desu. Africa will dump around 500-1000 million of people on Europe, same thing with the middle-east/india/pakistan. They will collectivelly dump around a billion of migrants on europe. You know this is the end game of our (((leaders))), to turn Europe into a (((multicultural, tolerant and diverse))) society.

Except that whites are now the rabbits, and non-whites the wolves. They will colonize Europe without a shred of pity for white people.

Based China will strong-arm them into submission

True, a single African country can have 50 spoken languages.

Race-based biowarfare WHEN? How hard would it be to invent a superflu that only kills nigs, chinks and spics?

Very. Very infact. And if it exists, it will be easy to engineer to target whites. So you don't want it to exist

China can export their one child policy to a lot of countries before 2100. Must be nice to not be hindered by white guilt.

>easy to invent a disease that only kills whites but not one that only kills nigs, chinks and spics
Somehow I don't believe that.

The whole world needs the one child policy desu

Maybe not all, but the principle for targeted bio weapon is the same. Each race has specific genetic markers so designing a bio weapon would require creating a virus that is deadly to only specific gene carries which is possible as there are already diseases which affect only one ethnic groups. The problem is that ones released it would be impossible to remove the virus from the eco system so you would be left with a supper deadly virus one mutation away from killing whites as well.

Long term, 20+ years, world needs 2.1 kids. Anyone who thinks other wise is ignoring the fundamental reality of our economic system.

Why would you want to kill us chink you faggot, we are controlling nigger population for the good of earth.

We already have something that targets blacks, it's called AIDS

As various scientists like Richard Lynn have pointed out, this is a good thing.
Pic related illustrates what is currently happening in China with the generations of people for whom the sex ratio is skewed. This is important, because in all developed countries we are experiencing what is called a "dysgenic effect": wealthier and more successful individuals on average have less children than poorer and less successful ones. Because wealth and success correlate positively with IQ we can conclude that this means lower IQ people are having more children than higher IQ people, which in the long run will lower the average IQ of a given population experiencing this phenomenon.

In China, however, the following is happening: there are roughly 13 men for 10 women in groups affected by this sex ratio imbalance. The women, when faced with a large choice of male prospective partners will always choose the more desirable ones. There is also greater competition between the men and the weakest, poorest and least intelligent lose out. They remain bachelors and by this natural process are not allowed to procreate.

>hurhurr y am i replying to aussies
2012/2013 Sup Forums called, they want their meme back.

fucking flash of genius
it should be enforced in every african country that feeds itself on international aid
and I mean fucking enforced, not just added to the list of things causing deep concern

I was born in 1972 and in my lifetime, the population of the world has doubled. If I live for another 40 years I seriously doubt we're going to make it to doubling again. The world will explode before it can hold 14 billion retards.

Yeah, you don't see a problem when 23% of male population can't get a women. Its all good until those 23% realize that the only way for them to get laid is to kill the other 77%

So best demography plan is kill the women and let men compete lel

I doubt the shit-tier gamma minority could post much of a threat to the alpha-kings and their beta minions.

well boko haram Muslims and the Christians in Nigeria are gearing up for war so this will help with population control.

youtube.com/watch?v=isgabWIYbKI

Malthus was right, the only options for this problem is a steady decrease in quality of life for the majority or a mass population reduction. E.g. Famine and war

>implying those 23% wont kill each other for gibs of 77%

Except women and men both will choose less intelligent mates over smarter ones, holding all other variables equal. People hate feeling dumb, and fucking someone smarter than you has a tendency to do this.

good , they are already too many nigger in africa

This is pretty much how it has worked for a hundred thousand years or so.

Here are a few ideas also:

Thus in a population of 23 individuals, 13 of them males and 10 of them females, with 3 of them remaining infertile, roughly 13% of the population has had its genes removed from the gene pool, and as we previously explained this 13% represents the most genetically inferior or undesirable sample of the population.
Henceforth we shall refer to the percentage of the male population excluded from the gene pool as the gg number. A gg number of 13 (gg13) means that the genetically weakest 13% of a given population will remain infertile.

>ggx must be as high as possible to eliminate the greatest number of inferior individuals yet remain low enough to ensure the rate of natural increase (RNI) is not negative. The higher the ggx, the greater the potential for social instability. This must be factored in as well.
>IVF can be used to control the sex of one’s child.
>A robust automated system must be devised to attribute at random the sex of one’s child (or children) to parents.
>Parents may provide the desired sex of their child or children to factor in to sex attributed to them.
>Parents scoring higher on personality and IQ tests must be given preferential treatment, first in the choice of having 2 children (a necessary step for a certain percentage of the population to ensure RNI is not negative), then in the choice of their child’s sex.
>People scoring lower on personality and IQ tests will not be allowed to have 2 children.
>The desire of parents to have children at all must be factored in.
>Parents with high personality and IQ scores might be incentivised to have children if they do not wish for them.
Luckily in China men are passive and not prone to violence to the same extent as nogs or even Whites.
See above. No need to kill anybody. No need even for abortion.

Just be alpha and ask her out. If you get reject, next. White women put out if youre pay for their drinks and dinner. Its so stupid thats why white women are whores and why I perfer a traditional qt mexican or asian

There is a whole lot of Arab alphas that thought their shit-tier gamma minority wasn't gonna do shit. All the way up until they rolled into Raqqa and Mosul.

Thank fucking god, this could actually save the world

Whites don't, you stupid Jew.

N.B.: this kind of social engineering would obviously be impossible to implement in any Western country.
But China is an authoritarian country, and the culture is much less individualistic. These kinds of eugenic programs actually have a reasonable chance of being implemented successfully.

>See above. No need to kill anybody. No need even for abortion.
I kno men are born more frequently but traditional societies value more male child werent chineese killing off their female offspring

This literally is what I'm planning to do besides being /fit/ and getting penis implant

Based China
With 1 child policy in all of Africa and the nigger death rates they will be extinct after 2 generations

You are ignoring all the times Chines went all nigger like, like Taiping war. Them being communal is far worse then them being individualistic. Them being communal means that when shit hits the fan it won't be just one guys shooting up a mall its going to be hundreds of them. If a state ever relaxes its control and violence its all going to blow up like a volcano.

A problem with this is gene death

You want the broadest genetic swath of material possible to mix and match and combine with. It takes a long fucking time for new genes to mutate into existence, so gene death leads to inbreeding and unhealthiness in general.

In a stable system, gene death should roughly equal gene birth. However because the human population recently exploded from a few million to billions, we have to wait a long fucking time for gene birth to catch up. This means we need to take steps to prevent gene death.

This simply means we should keep genes in the mix, it doesn't mean we can't figure out new ways of mixing them. Thus, people with better genes should have more kids, but people with weaker genes should still have at least 1 to keep their genes alive.

More realistically, we can get higher rates of gene birth through genetic engineering, instead of waiting thousands of years. Of course this has all sorts of ethical complications. We don't want to become transhumanists

>how about we stop sending aid to africa?
But then NGOs can't embezzle money from retarded libcucks

Check the teeth first chinaman

Disgusting. This is fucking racist, you can't force these people to only have one child. You're literally denying them their rights. How would you even enforce it?

There are 173.6 million Nigerians, you can't watch all of them and make sure they're not fucking. You're stupid, this idea will never work.

china hasnt had a 1 child policy for years. the UN is telling africa to slow its population growth because africa and the middle east have a massive drought and water shortages are becoming more common even in developed parts for the world for various reasons some of which are general stupidity like cali dumping water to save a local fish species

any ways there is not enough to go around and the UN is putting its foot down on this one if africa refuses then it will face a up hill battle to stay relevant. last one hired first one fired and all that. sorry thats how the cookie crumbles and you will have another chance in 20 years or so. 10 if your lucky

It hasn't even been one year since China got rid of the one child policy, retard

>How would you even enforce it?
They die without humanitarian aid

It's racist to not give them aid

>It's racist to not give them aid

Chinks don't care about racism

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4

I was involved in a focus group to discuss the problem of overpopulation. Six serious proposals were on the table from various countries.
-Forced vegetarianism (UK)
-Returning Europe to farmland (US)
-Rationing of food (France)
-State enforced breeding programmes (Russia)
-Chinese style one child policy (China)
-Improving public awareness (Brazil)

Each had some data to back it up, but the first three really just fueled the problem. Our group had to unanimously agree one solution and despite me wanting to side with Russia they were bent on Brazil's proposal.

It's interesting to see they ended up going with one child, but it's the only one proven to work.

You're literally killing them. You're not allowed to do that

hurry, deport'em all to the UK and Germoney!

"""aid"""

If we're going to give them aid, we have to put conditions on it.
One of those conditions should be, they don't get to have 10 kids each

If they don't accept the conditions, sorry no aid

Killing them and letting them die are two different things

Zika virus is African, it was first isolated in Uganda

What's the difference? Your actions as causing their deaths. How can you let them die when you hold their lives in your hands?

China confirmed for saving the world.

they have more boys but it is not problem of one child policy. Chinks just see female as subhuman and abort girl fetuses

And how many of us aren't going to be born because we're diverting resources to feed their birth rate?

The average white person can barely support a family of 4, even with 2 breadwinners

The actions result in their deaths, but do not cause them. Starvation as a result of running a shitty country is what will cause their deaths.

It's all donations

>when you hold their lives in your hands?
This is not a doctor-patient relationship. If they die of starvation because they decided to have 10 children and the humanitarian aid is oly set for 1 child, it's their problem

Good luck enforcing that. Good. Fucking. Luck.

>2011