As a break from all the shilling and shitposting, I've got my hands on this little gem...

As a break from all the shilling and shitposting, I've got my hands on this little gem, how do i go about preserving it for another 81 years? Any book enthusiasts with some side knowledge about books longevity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU
theage.com.au/victoria/deporting-apex-gang-members-inherently-racist-legal-groups-say-20160428-gogte6.html
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/gang-members-wont-be-deported-vic-police/news-story/b8c03ca6caf66c76fda4efd80ba3c058
archive.org/details/Mein_Kampf_Facsimilie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this, the original version?

Is that even legal in your county?

Pretty much, yeah

Take hi-res pics, dipshit.

I'm not sure, don't care much though, i imagine it as a new future family heirloom.

Damn how much did this cost you?

Absolutely nothing, though i'm very interested in preserving this little gem, hence the question, right now it's sitting in my kindle box, nice and safe.

I will buy it off you for $10?

If you throw in citizenship ;^)

A little off-topic but what edition of Mein Kampf should I buy? I read that some editions are commented and ridiculed by editors, so I want to avoid them.

Fuck off they're full

Manheim translation if you want English. Although I'm not sure if you will be able to find it in your country considering that it's probably banned

Yeah, gotta make place for all them "syrians".

Pretty much this

think of it like a bottle of wine. it needs to be kept at slightly below room temperature at around 30 to 40% humidity

Does container matter? I could splurge out for a solid wooden box, no idea what kind though.

Go all out, hermetically sealed environment with a low oxygen content.
Only touch with cotton gloves and mask.

Will survive forever.

long as it its resting horizontally, or standing up vertically. don't use bookmarks that have acidic quality to them. if it stays at the aforementioned temperature and humidity it should be fine. if you keep it in a library, make sure you dust it and keep it with other books around the same size

Syrians aren't even the biggest problem we got

There is a UN contract to take in certain refugees, these types of refugees aren't your typical refugees because they get in without needing to go through the normal immigration system which is a security/background/education and health test

These types of refugees are put into the country and they contribute nothing to society

I present to you the Apex Gang. The downfall of Melbum

youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU

And the government won't deport them because "ids raycis"

theage.com.au/victoria/deporting-apex-gang-members-inherently-racist-legal-groups-say-20160428-gogte6.html

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/gang-members-wont-be-deported-vic-police/news-story/b8c03ca6caf66c76fda4efd80ba3c058

I will look into that, cheers

Never knew about the bookmarks, good point, planning to keep it in a nice box, hidden away, surviving for dozens of years if fate let it be

You know, when i was younger i used to despise my country for being inferior, now that i've got a whole load of fresh perspective, it's not so bad anymore to be honest, sure, wages are low, nepotism is still a thing, but it is better than what is happening to west in general.

Just ordered it from Amazon US. And you were right, couldn't find it in Norwegians stores.

You brought this on yourselves.

What is the best english translated version to read? Last e-book I got, the file was all kinds of fucked up.

Hide it well, I wouldn't be surprised if some cucks found it and wanted to burn it.

Stalag edition is the unjewed version.

One of them

Yeah, i might actually make a secret space where i live and hide it in some hermetically sealed box with humidity and oxygen absorbers for better times.

You can get a paper archival box. I've heard of a company called Brodart but there's also one called Gaylord. . .kek!

hows the "stalag edition" compared to the original?

>One of them
Difference between the two?

Don't take my advice too seriously as this just popped into my head. You could just wrap the shit out of it with plastic wrap.

>mfw mein Kampf was available in school library without any commentary
>mfw even 6 year olds could read it
>mfw lots of teenagers did

Cheers, will get that.

Haven't read that edition

Editors can implant their own thoughts or change whatever they deem inappropriate, though the one user mentioned is regarded as a truthful translation of the original

The edition of Mein Kampf that I bought is completely acceptable

are you too lazy to scan all pages?

>typical hitler

If it was in better condition, i would.

>mfw Pajeet forgot to include an image for his mfw

That's a 1932 version. Without seeing all of it, I'd say it's $250-$300. At set, (1. Band and 2. Band) would be worth more and I've not seen a lot of those around.

>mfw phone poster
>mfw I trust polacks to know what my face was

Holy shit, user, that sounds pretty bad. How come australians don't organize themselves to oppose SJW-cucked government? It was already suspicious when you passed laws such as minimum boobs size allowed for it to be legally shown but now your representatives went full retard.

Aren't there really any local, even hush-hush groups your population could spread info of and support to counter your country's impending downfall?

It seems legal user

I didn't think anyone but Germany had anti-Hitler memorabilia laws. I don't even think they banned Mein Kampf outright. It wasn't reprinted for years, but they make a mint selling Nazi-era copies. Actually original copies go for $5,000 to $15,000 and up.

Doesn't France have the anti-Hitler laws too?

Do you have the second volume?

You sure can't deny holohoax, not sure of anything beyond though

I wish, though i might get one at some point in the future.

>Adolf Shitler

Fake and gay

By no means should you google "best way to preserve old books" or anything like that.

Nah. Just ask the know nothings on Sup Forums

Ah maybe that was it

I did, but for example one of the anons said non acidic bookmarks or preservation storage boxes that i didn't find nor knew the meaning of, now i do and it's great.

Any anons know what translation this is?

archive.org/details/Mein_Kampf_Facsimilie

next time look deeper than the first page of search results.

Follow a credible link and read what's there.

No. Seriously read that shit.

Then follow another link and read the fuck out of it.

You'll find yourself relying less on dodgy advice from Sup Forums.

I have read few top google hits, what i was looking for is more personal touch of not 10 year old articles and preservation techniques and now with those two combined i got a pretty good idea what to do.
You are completely right anyway, people who rely on pol for all their info and beliefs are inherently pitiable individuals in my mind.