When did this show jump the shark?

When did this show jump the shark?

Season 3. The show lost its purpose when Frank no longer had to scheme his way to the top.

When the secretary fell

When real news became crazier and more interesting than the story line

The last two episodes of this latest season were when I knew for sure it had jumped the shark, if it hadn't already happened before then. None of it made sense and everyone was out of character.

When Frank pushed Mara in front of the train.

When the bitch looked at the audience and decided to take over the show with my feminism.

is season 6 confirmed?

this

Can't put my finger on it but it was a while ago. But it really got fucking stupid when Russia invaded Antarctica.

I stopped watching after the PSP scene.

H E L P
E
L
P

Beat me to it. Also

>The latest season with the "I planned all this" scene

"Why yes Claire, it was my plan all along to be publicly disgraced, step down from office, have no real power anymore and watch you be president from afar like the cuck I am"

HELP, HELP! THOMAS IS CHEATING ON MY WIFE AGAIN!

Help help

when robin wright started to have more input plot-wise

you are aware that was just based on what happened in House of Cards (1990), right?

>But it really got fucking stupid when Russia invaded Antarctica.
didn't invade anything

so? they could've done it in a better way, or in a different part of the storyline.

>better way
how?
and he was about to be VP with a 24/7-detail on his ass, can't really kill people that way without being noticed.
>different part of the storyline
which? she was about to uncover his role in russo's downfall.

Absolutely it was the assassination attempt.
The most ridiculously unbelievable scene I had witnessed in that show and I never watched another episode.
>hey secret service guys, I'm just going to get up real close to these angry and violent protesters, shake their hands and tell them that I respect that they have a different view
>sure thing mr president, we won't stop you
Was this scene a last minute change because it seemed really ill conceived.
The show was already fucked at that point anyway, but that put it over the top.

HELP HELP THE RATINGS HAVE FALLEN

nah it went to shit long before that, id say Season 3

As someone who watched the House of Cards trilogy, season 4 is without doubt the best.
I didn't bother with season 5 though.

When he killed Peter in the car in season one.

It was ridiculous. A politician killing another in a parking lot.

Then they took two sharks, set them ablaze and jumped over them with a bike when he killed Zoe.

>SS stopping the POTUS
are you serious?
it showed the hybris of FU.

Unironically this

they dont even explain how he got away with it

When Underwood gave his ridiculous "nothin personnel kid" tirade to the two congressmen about the watershed bill. Season 1 or 2.

blind spot of the security-cameras and the secretary being in a veggie-state.

She's not even a vegetable, they talk about her return