This show is fucking awful

Fuck you hipster cunts for recommending this shit. Turned it off after 2 episodes. It's not fucking funny, just retarded art student shit with "clever" humor. LOL WHAT DOTH LIFE, HAHA XAVIER RUINED THEIR LIVES INSTEAD OF HELPING THEM, XD THE MEXICAN FUNNY RAPE JOKE

Fucking dumb show, it's not funny or deep, same shit as Rick and Morty but old and forgotten

It requires a certain level of intelligence to understand it.

No it fucking doesn't. I got all the shitty wordplay jokes and humor, it's just not funny. Stop pushing this stupid meme that it's a "smart and deep show for high IQ people bro"

Why do people think this show or any show on adult swim needs to only be watched for people who are 2deep5me? can't we just watch shit and enjoy it? what is with all this fighting. I like mainstream anime and anime no one has really heard of. I don't compare cutesy animu to deep ones then bitch about it. Did something happen to make people fight about it? Rick and Morty is good, I remember seeing xavior years ago on tv and I thought it was alright. I don't understand the hate right now. Are people who watch both shows in a battle or something?

this show, tom goes to the mayor or whatever and tim and eric was the beginning of the downfall of adult swim

does anyone remember how this board was in 2006-2008? i wonder what they all said about adult swim shows. wish i cared about this board back in the day.

What do you find funny then?

12 oz mouse

Grand Budapest Hotel, old MDE and old h3h3 videos, Pineapple Express, Fight Club

That's the point. It's so shitty it's appealing

>old h3h3 videos
shame they suck now

Typical chompsky honk

Bill Hicks: the cartoon

You didnt get it because your iq is low

I watched a dozen episodes on YouTube yesterday after seeing it get relentlessly spammed here on Sup Forums.

It ISN'T FUNNY. Some of the wordplay is """clever""" but only what you'd expect from a few 3rd rate writers locked in a room with some cheap booze and asked to free-associate for a couple of hours. There are no belly laughs or even wry smiles to be had.

As for the philosophical elements, they can be pretty much summed up as "lol infinite recursion", and yeah, some of the plot points are """"clever"""", in the sense that someone obviously spent a few minutes thinking about them, but still not in any way funny. The nicest thing I can say about XRA is that it's occasionally amusing and that the character is such a loathsome cunt it's enjoyable to see him get a kicking, which doesn't happen often enough.

>2deep4u!!!
oh great, not only is he show shit, but it also has a retarded fanbase.

so is the xavier hate threads stage 2 of the meme? because if this isn't bait you guys are fucking retarded
if it is bait you're still retarded but a different kind

explain?

>Xaviereddit

Why doesn't anything like this actually exist? The girl in the picture I mean. Why are women such loathsome sociopathic cunts?

They all have the mental maturity of a twelve year old. Their minds simply do not age any further. It's proven fact.

wow you want a mommy gf too? i wish women were nice and sweet like this. what made you want this too? honesly i blame cartoon moms on some levels.

>I can't find 2007 humour funny so this show is shit
Wow yeah nice one user

This show wasn't made for your underage brain

no one's over the election
everyone's still having to hate/defend/ Trump and everything else that implies
I mean we were already pretty divided before that but once that became THE THING it's like everywhere for now
dunno what it's going to take exactly for it to go away

>dislikes XRA
>likes:
>h3h3
>Grand Budapest
>fight club
Reddits that way

Wtf do you get off pretending to hate a show?

I grew up with an abusive and neglectful mother and always wished I could have someone give me actual gentle care and unconditional love. It does not exist in women though, not anymore at least. I don't know to begin looking for such a thing, the closest thing would be weird tumblr kink communities which are mostly sexual and based on BDSM rather than just love and sweetness.

You're probably missing most of the jokes. Don't drop it so early.

>no one's over the election
>everyone's still having to hate/defend/ Trump and everything else that implies
What the fuck is this supposed to mean? You would explain away the Marvel vs. DC rivalry with this asinine reasoning, which went on for years before Trump even announced his candidacy.

It's a meme. When Pickle Rick happened and it became more than evident who terribke Rick and Morty is, many anons started to bring up XRA as an example of a good adult swim cartoon because it lacks the faux-edginess, it had a inaccessible enough style that normies cant get into, it had a short run and remains fairly obscure. Howeved it got mention in so many Rick and Morty threads that eventually R&M normies started to pick up on it and decided to watch it. However since the show is used as a contrast to R&M (XRA being good and R&M bad), they went into it with spite. There was no chance for them to like it since they went in already hating it cause it stands in opposition to R&M. Now all these normies that never heard of it before the Pickle Rick craze are making threads abiut how XRA sucks. Only proving how pleb and normie they really are.

this.

Pickle Rick

Lemme guess? Coming straight from Rick and Morty?

Problem is your brain is too small.

When is this forced meme going to die?

Saying this show is deep or great or even funny is just a meme. This show was just another product of Adult Swim's strategy of making as many shows as cheaply as possible with bizarre premises because it's sometimes worked.

>saying a show who's main character is an absurd caricature of a self-enlightened hippie wannabe who's "wisdom" ends up comically harming others is deep is a meme

Yeah, no duh

what are the best episodes of this show

wait this is it isnt it lads. This show is literally redit repellent

all of them. sorry reddit but you guys just don't get it and it is too deep 4 u

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Are those actual quotes? Jesus Christ, why has nihilism gotten so popular all of a sudden?

I have to disagree with this image.
I'm a fan of Xavier but don't you remember that episode about the Christian doctor? He didn't believe in science yet all the miracles and surgeries were preformed by his brilliant son who proceeded to create life. He even killed himself.
How is that not like when Rick says there is no god?

K, but somebody might actually watch the show expecting it to be good because of this meme. Dumbasses, right, but here we are.

Smoothbrains just don't understand

pic relate is the reason

God does exist in the show though, it's just that he doesn't give people handouts, which leads to the evangelicals they're spoofing going crazy.

>those weak self help quotes
fuck you, XRA is not about that shit

Just came up with a funny crossover scene lol
Rick: wubba lubba dub dub looool
Xavier: Fritata

Cause then Xavier eats the heart of an explosion. Like all of what you explained meant literally nothing. That whole ep was just a set up for a punchline. That whole existential drama between the son and father is completely ignored and/or not understood by X who literally gets mad at the kid cause he belibes the kids thinks hes better than him. The episode didnt say there was no God, or that thats even an issue Xavier cares about, the drama was just a comical mishap caused by Xavier.

Its not like nihilism is wrong, its inevitable for people to realize its correct. The problem is that its not a stopping point like Rick and Morty treats it as.

the entire first season is gold

don't go on Sup Forums often is this normal?

The first few episodes suck but it gets better as it goes on

hahahahahaahahahahah
found le redditor

You know, Rick and Morty isnt nihilist at all right.

Did xra actually talk about this stuff? Barely remember it.

>atheism vs gnosticism
wtf i love xra now

the burning man one was pretty good and the one with the friends episode.

jesus I knew this show was pleb proof but I didn't think redditors were this bad

I need structure... and BURNING PERSON IS THE LARGEST STRUCTURE IN NORTH AMERICA
this shit was golden man

Some of the quotes are. Not the actions of what Rick does though because he always saves the day in the end

You sound like some total chode's inability to confront the reality of his past actions.

My god

I see. Interesting that you think that.

Someones a drama queen. You can still pass things on to future generations fucking crying piss baby

>these are the people who dislike Xavier

makes sense

While I agree with your sentiment its way more fun to argue about cartoons on this shithole than sing kumbaya and jerk each other off

>smart and deep show for high IQ people bro
I loved it and I'm a retard.

this

You're too stupid even get that joke.

You're deluded if you think there's any sort of conflict happening, it's literally false-flaggers vs false-flaggers, no one ACTUALLY gives a shit but they pretend they do to appear edgy on the internet. If you don't know this, you haven't been here long enough.

Nah, it's actually good. Rick and Morty isn't bad either but not really comparable. XRA is much more similar to Adventure Time in every way.

Perhaps it is slowly curing you of retardation.

Sup Forums summed up riight there

lol sounds philosophical and litty bro

>I got all the shitty wordplay jokes and humor, it's just not funny
take a week from posting on reddit and then watch it again, guaranteed it will make you laugh

Why the fuck are you here? Do you not understand the purpose of this board? Do you not understand the point of this fucking site?

Sup Forums is a hateful and memeposting board you faggot, there are plenty of shitholes you can go to of you want honest discussion. Jesus

to be fair, in my years of being a retard on Sup Forums I've often found myself shitposting so fevenrently that I forget which side I'm post-ironically defending and attack everything and everyone that replies. this place is cancer but the banter is top notch

>why aren't women robots haha
>why can't women just give me what I want on request without complaint haha that's how it worked in medieval times before SJWs took over haha

AHAHAHAHAHAHA E-CELEB CANCER
God you have terrible taste.
And I thought all the retards were on Sup Forums

you're being glib but it's entirely true user

Look at you, you look so superficial you probably judge things based on their physical appearance

HAHAHA I GET IT
IT'S A REFERENCE

Shakashuri Blowdown is one of the greatest episodes of a comedy show in existence

I really like when some old cartoon makes a little riple for people who havent seeing it.

Like Moral Orel.

Your mom's so shallow, she probably thinks this quip is about her

My gf literally does give me what I want when I want it, all I have to do is pull my dick out. How's that for some toxic masculinity, cunt ?

Well when I treat mine like this he acts like I'm sick minded. I accidentally said "let momma take care of it" during sex when he was getting tired and he was grossed out.

Straight up pure laughs and comedy? The life of brian.

heh heh, owned!

Of course the show is bad, that is the appeal of it.

Your autism is also flarring up. Up your Domestos dosage immediatley.

trolls are most welcome here :)

wow you hve SEX with a GIRL????
W O W W E E
D U D E

Sup Forums loves most of the stuff there though

Xavier is a reddit show, ignore the shitposters

better than rick and meme

Most women don't want someone that REE's at normies, mutters about milky and regularly eats entire boxes of tendies.

That's only most women though, don't give up hope user, one day you'll find the perfect mommy gf.

>that part where they shave his arm and see the concentration camp number tattoo
>that part where he paints a kid in blackface and give him up for adoption
>that part where he buys liquid AIDS from the army
>the entirety of Shakashuri Blowdown
I suppose this show has it's moments