Ghost Rider wasted in Agents of Shield trash

Ghost Rider wasted in Agents of Shield trash.
Why does Marvel insist on continuing these shit series?
And it's not even Johnny Blaze. It's the All New Ghost Beaner nobody gives a fuck about.
But it still means we're not gonna see a proper Ghost Rider in the MCU.
Fuck Marvel.

I know. It's fucking hilarious how trash the show has gotten. All those years of fags insisting it was canon and important to get BTFO by Marvel themselves.

What are you talking about?
It is canon to the MCU, or so I read on their wiki.

We would never see a proper Ghost Rider because a proper Ghost Rider needs to involve Hell and be R rated, if you think otherwise you don't know Ghost Rider

We saw a good enough Punisher.
When there's a will, there's a way.

It is canon on paper but the films will never acknowledge it, so in practice no.

Too embarassing, I suppose.

I'm more ticked off that the films won't acknowledge the Netflix shows either

Better like that!
The netflix shows are actually good.

Eh, Netflix might be good enough for some people, not for me. Go big or go home. I'm not comfortable with a Marvel Universe where Punisher isn't allowed a feature film because of Disney or big bucks.

I hope that's not the design they're using. It doesn't look anything like Robbie's GR form.

Disney has Touchstone Pictures for R-rated things

Which is actually better.
Reyes' Ghost Rider form is like a second rate Ichigo whatsamacallit thingie when he puts on that white mask.
Fucking no. It's an embarassement to the Ghost Rider saga.

Use the danny ketch version dude almost had a animated series on UPN in the 90s

>JJ
>good

And lets not forget horseface Elektra and beaner Punisher.

Punisher was fucking amazing.

Are you a dumbass?

Punisher isn't allowed a feature film because his last two movies were utter shit and failed miserably at the box office.

Same with Ghostrider.

The hell? Motherfucker can't talk for shit, and as much as I hate this buzzword was way too edgy, and on top of that he looks like brown Steve Dildon's Punisher.

Sure is DCuck central in here.

How is Ghost Rider wasted if it's the one that no one cares about?

>implying MCU didn't waste the perfect Punisher on Thor of all things

The new Ghost Rider being in AoS doesn't preclude Johnny Blaze from existing in another show or movie.

Well that's the thing, the point of the shows is that they cover street level crime, stuff the Avengers would never see or care about. Just like in the comics.

It would be cool if some of the show characters cameod in Infinity Gauntlet since that's very much in the spirit of the original comic, though.

You know, it's funny. All the new fans from the movies are so much like the early Marvel fanboys of the mid to late 60's that would argue about what was and wasn't canon and buy anything if a character they liked appeared in it. And then those guys grew up to be the writers of the 80's and 90's

So maybe in ten years the people writing these movies will be hardcore continuityfags as well.

Cheapo.

>The new Ghost Rider being in AoS doesn't preclude Johnny Blaze from existing in another show or movie.
It's MCU.
Marvel has the rights for GR movies.
GR appears in AoS and it's shit and he's shit.
No, there won't be a good Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider movie in our lifetimes.

I like Agents of Shield.

Agents of SHIELD is more edgy and violent than Kevin Feige's rated PG house of quips

It's better for Ghost Rider to appear on SHIELD or Netflix because Kevin "fuckboy" Feige would make it into a comedy film

We really have to wait and see for Doctor Strange.

I noticed disturbing lack of quips in its trailer and it's first Perlmutterless MCU movie.

Why not a Netflix tv series?

Maybe because they're too busy producing 6 shows already

Maybe

I don't know

If it's not in the movies its non-canon.

Even the netflix series don't count

Their schedule of shows is tight as it is.

I doubt they'd have budget to make Ghost Rider look good, or not make it 90% dialogues with 2 minutes of fiery sparkles at the end of episode.

We can wait.
Better nothing than what we're getting now.
Literally nobody wanted Reyes and nobody wanted him in AoS too.

When it comes to Shield, nobody knows why people like to bully it, they just do it because it's a meme at this point.

Maybe because it's shit?
Dunno, just saying.

Ehhh

One thing I have really enjoyed about Agents of SHIELD is they bring in a lot of comic book C-lister type characters. In a way, that's more interesting to a Marvel fan than seeing Spider-Man or Captain America or something

Every time a nerd cries, marvel receives another million. Please, cry more, kid.

No, it's good.
Just saying.

>not liking best Ghost Rider
>not realising the first half of Agents of SHIELD episodic and a little show so we could know the characters before hydra happened

I bet you're one of those people who enjoys Gotham

I like the best Ghost Rider, and that's not Reyes.
I don't give a fuck about Gotham.

What good is it watching lesser known character when they do a shit job with them?
Deathlok for one, though I would hate to call him a c-lister. I love this guy but what they did with him, is not Deathlok.

>The Punisher is too edgy
dude what

2016 is a rough year for Ghost Riders.

No one. Absolutely No.One.
Gives a shit about any Ghost Rider...or Agents of Shield for that matter.

I always thought ghost rider was cool beans. What's something really good of his?

That one time he was also etrigan and the flash

Why cant the movies at least make like a small mention or nod towards the shows to connect them? I know the shows typically can be written around stuff happening in the movies, but would it really be so hard for the movies to make a mention like say there's new vigilantes popping up, or there's still a team of SHIELD out there or whatever.

Not the character itself, the netflix portrayal. The guy just lashes out too much and overall is way too emotional.

Wait a minute, that foot

The hellicarrier in AoU came from AoS didn't it?

There's no reason to do that because they're already in the same universe.

>We really have to wait and see for Doctor Strange.
They confirmed that they brought in a comedy writer for the reshoots to make it more comedy-focused since the original cut wasn't funny enough.

Movies are nothing but comedy-focused quipfests. AoS is straight up better than most of the MCU movies, but hey, enjoy your meme-movies.

>it doesn't have quips so it's automatically good

Fuck off

Yep, but you wouldn't realise that unless you actually watched AoS and most of the shitposters have watched maybe 3 episodes.

You tell him, my MCU bro. Maybe if Agents of SHIT had more meme-offs then it wouldn't be so non-canon XD.

They are saving Johnny Blaze for Netflix. Just imagine, proper Ghost Rider, Blade, Moon Knight and Punisher Netlix shows.

Woah nigga back the fuck up, Thomas Jane's Punisher was great.

>R-rated
>Ghost rider
Why would you think this?

>Non-canonFlix garbage
Lol no, if it's not a movie then it doesn't count. I want real Ghost Rider, Blade, Moon Knight and Punisher, not this bullshit edgelord non-canon shit that netflix is passing off as "canon."

If Captain America can't show up in Punisher then what's the fucking point? Why bother making a Blade series if he can't team-up with Spider-man? Fuck off.

I'm not saying quips are good, they're one of the big reasons why AoU was trash

The Punisher and Blade both work far better without super heroes getting into the mix

>AoS's season 2 finale was better than AoU
>MCUcks still think they have a leg to stand on
WEW. LAD.

At this point, I'd stop watching the MCU movies entirely if I didn't need to for the sake of the obligatory tie-in episodes. I wish AoS was non-canon, so it wouldn't have to be dragged down by the movies' garbage.

>this is what AoSHITTERS actually believe
Whatever. Enjoy your edgy non-canon trash.

AoS was good until it became Inhumans of SHIELD.

>If Captain America can't show up in Punisher then what's the fucking point? Why bother making a Blade series if he can't team-up with Spider-man? Fuck off.

the point is good stories. conon should never matter when it comes to bringing a reader/viewer good stories

>the point is good stories
How can it be a good story if it isn't canon?

>canon should never matter
Haha oh wow. AoSHITTERS, everybody. This is LITERALLY what they believe. Fucking lol.

But would be gratuitous to mention them just because.

>It's the All New Ghost Beaner nobody gives a fuck about.

You mean best GR?

How can he be the best if he's a Literally Who? Literally Whos are the cancer that's killing society. If you go up to a random person on the street and they have no idea who the character is then they don't deserve to be adapted.

Not like it matters I guess since it's non-canon.

The punisher is ONLY good with other superheroes in the mix.

This. What's the point of a Punisher show if it's non-canon? That Punisher isn't going to show up in Infinity War is fucking bullshit and just proof how non-canon the shows are.

>implying MAX was bad

>implying MAX was canon

ITT: Retards.

Lol this. Only retards would watch something that's non-canon.

>Haha oh wow. AoSHITTERS, everybody. This is LITERALLY what they believe. Fucking lol.

I was thinking more just in general, but for TV along the lines of Daredevil. I don't care if Daredevil never teams up with the Avengers or the new Spider-Man, I just enjoy the show. And really, conon and conections are nice, but should never be forced in. I'd rather just good stories than less-than-good stories to fit in connections to other films/shows/books

so 3 seasons on netflix i gotta catch up on for Robbie

>I just enjoy the show
>enjoying something that's non-canon
KEK
E
K

Don't bother it's non-canon.

Hello Franklin, hows the future?

All seriously though, as long as this guy is A ghost rider, and not THE ghost rider, it'll be fine. I'm sure we'll see Robbie with a bunch of other riders in the middle of the season as the big "oh shit" moment.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a Johnny Blaze Netflix show alongside Punisher and Moon Knight if the rumors are to be believed.

What's the point? It's not like it'd be canon.

Are you having a stroke or something? Do you need us to call you an ambulance?

It's not like it'd help, he needs to be shot with a cannon.

AoS sympathizers are this autistic, huh?

>Reyes' Ghost Rider form is like a second rate Ichigo whatsamacallit thingie when he puts on that white mask.
>Fucking no. It's an embarassement to the Ghost Rider saga.
holy shit fuck off
You have terrible taste.

That's what happens when you watch something that's non-canon. It rots your brain.

HAVE YOU EVER EVEN READ PUNISHER

And no, I'm not talking about Max you ignorant dumbshit.

Marvel introduce legacy characters with Ant Man ya jerkass. We can still get Johnny Blaze or any other Rider either in a Netflix series or as an established Ghost Rider along with Reyes in Agents of Shield

Marvel introduced legacy characters with Ant Man ya jerkass. We can still get Johnny Blaze or any other Rider either in a Netflix series or as an established Ghost Rider along with Reyes in Agents of Shield

>Netflix series
Not canon
>Agents of Shit
Not canon

What's the point of getting Johnny or any other Rider if they're not canon?

Of the top of my head, Heavens on Fire was good I believe.

>Heavens on Fire was good I believe
But was it canon?

There could still be a movie Ghost Rider along with Robbie Reyes. They can handwave how there's two by saying they've never met and aren't aware of each other.
They did a Black Widow in Agent Carter and they're doing Inhumans in Agents of Shield before the eventual movie. They can easily do two Ghost Riders.

>They can handwave how there's two by saying they've never met and aren't aware of each other
Or they can handwave it by saying that it isn't canon because it isn't canon no matter how much you AoSHITTERS claim otherwise. Face it, Agents of SHIT might as well be called Agents of Non-canon.

You can enjoy a good movie without cameos

Whats the point of Canon? Half the movies are shit, I'd rather have a good movie/tv series without any connection to the MCU.

Pearlmutter

>he can only enjoy something if it's canon
Wew lad

Like I said right fucking there, Robbie existing doesn't mean Johnny Blaze can never exist in the same universe, you retard.

You know, like how Johnny and Robbie have both existed in the real Marvel universe.

I'm still holding out the next round of Netflix shows is Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Infernal Man-Thing and Howard the Duck

>All New Ghost Beaner nobody gives a fuck about.
Kys

Make it painful

Season 4 is tarting to look like the start of a completely new arc, so you could probably just jump right in now if you don't care about HYDRA, or Inhumans, or HYDRA Inhumans.

Calibrations.