en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Bactrian_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=l-TQONoHlUU
youtube.com/watch?v=dzZDLKI0c7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vmKsV3aamTc
youtube.com/watch?v=FCqQgJ3atNU
fb.com/preemptivelove/videos/vb.27311599342/10154365334729343/?type=2&theater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Morocco
>More white than Netherlands ( if not VPN flag)

>There are more genetically pure Greek people in Pakistan than are in Greece
Really makes you think

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Bactrian_Kingdom

Pahtuns claim they are in part offspring of Alexander.

Thats sad

>Romans were white

:(

Why are all refuges able bodied military aged men again?

Don't think that those feminist liberals even want women and children to be safe over there. They want to have access to as much diverse cock as possible.

Asked female liberals that promote this shit if they wanted to have a female teen or in early twenties living with their boyfriends/husbands.
They didn't like that question

Why would you post a white girl with a nonsense comment?
Your school system is the worst.

They actually atavistic Aryans. They could have Greek blood, many Greeks converted to Buddhism when they settled Bactria and Pakistan. Hellenistic Buddhism. But these are more likely the descendants of the actual Aryans.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-TQONoHlUU

>Alexander
>Roman
Nice try Chang

i think its hot

oven.

youtube.com/watch?v=dzZDLKI0c7Q

>instead of bringing those kids we bring 15-50 yo males already brainwashed by a shitty religion

FUUUUG

holy fucking shit that is the saddest thing I've ever seen on pol

You all should be fucking thrown in the fucking camps for pitying the filthy shitskin races you fucking weak minded fucks.

How many humdullahs do you think she will fucking shit out of her vagina when she is of breeding age, let them fucking rot you got damn fucking black sheep.

this.

but what it makes it even worse is that you actually think this is sad but you are not going to do something against it

FUCK HAVING BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHIT

so please tell me what you are going to do to help her?

>all this edge

kek m8, clean that AR-15 again, you strong minded people gotta be ready in case someone infiltrates your basement

>Kid has grey eyes
She is more aryan than germans.

I'd rather pay 10'000 NOK to that girl, then have all these Somali nigger and able bodied men from all over the middle east and Pakistan under the cloak of "refugees"

Wow you're so tough about this 9yo girl, germoney

Meanwhile there's a million military aged male muslims let into your awful country every year

Their own race is savage, their own genome, why pity stupid fucking creatures who are inherently savage? Carving out their own wretched god forsaken world on their own accord and never learn. Such creatures ought to be fucking destroyed for being so wicked and despicable, not fucking pitied.

fraid' that's you m80

wow really made me think. Now that you've asked me that question I know longer give a fuck about her

>Mongol Pole

youtube.com/watch?v=vmKsV3aamTc

>says the American

go shoot up a school

>if something is sad you HAVE to do something about it
>you cant just feel man thats not german at all

as expected from soulless germans

Watch your country become a brown shithole because of worthless stupid fucks like you. Clearly you care about some stupid fucking little brown bitch than your whole entire White nation and all of its children.

No we don't. however some gilgitis I know claim that and they are also athiests with domino surnames which is kind of weird.

>60%

>you could marry and fuck her if you were muslim

what about all the obese unemployed neckbearded virgins between the ages of 15 and 35?

Non-Whites did not found or make the American civilization dumb fuck. Lol, what a stupid fucking botched meme, shitskins are truly fucking retarded.

She is whiter than your president you fat yank cunt

Kill yourself creepy pedo weebshit freak

>america isn't becoming less and less powerful as it becomes less and less white

wew

The less white it becomes the more of a shithole it becomes.

What's with all the America hate abo man? You mad because I called you out on your filthy shitskin loving ways, despite the fact that Obongo is maybe more swarthier than her, you seem to ignore the fact that the little fucking mamuuud slave fuckslut is nonetheless, a non-White sand nigger tramplet.

america was built by whites and other educated european races. It wasn't until 18th century when they strated importing tyrones. Checkmate liberal

>America is becoming less and less powerful

I'd really hate to see what powerful is then.

I do have pity for them too but children are innocent. I don't give a fuck if its black or asian or muslim, it's horrible to see any child suffer like this. You can see her start breaking down as the guy asks her where her father died, and she's trying to force a smile because despite what the Sup Forums hugbox thinks, the middle eastern cultures has have emphasis on friendliness and warmth and she's clearly learned that and is trying to smile through this pain. She's got a snowflake's chance in hell now. She's going to get taken advantage of by some cunt and if she isn't permanently traumatized already, she quite likely will be.

America was over 90% white until the 1960s.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCqQgJ3atNU

Shitskin children are not innocent, they are the Wicked seed of the Devil, the Serpent. Wickedness is their inherent nature, they ought to be all destroyed.

lol, nice try. Now go to read some book or something.

USA only became a superpower because it was the only concentration of industrial power not demolished by WW2. Europe rebuilt and China and parts of Asia are finally starting to move to market economies so USA is slowly becoming less relevant. It never had anything to do with whiteness or 'American exceptionalism' or any of those memes. The centre of finance and industry is already pivoting to Asia

Should they be allowed to adopt Syrian refugee children?

They will probably die alone and never reproduce.

Those Sex Trafficking Gangs most load up their catch somewhere.

just a little reminder for you liberal faggots

really made me think

>america was to be european

we need this back. but its too late, and it will only get worse as more and more of the voting population is shit-skinned. Soon whites will make up 20% of voters, and we'll never be able to take our country back.

Vote Trump please, while someone like him still can get a following.

They aren't sending these girls, the boys , and the women.

Men, about 18 to 30 years old, that is ALL THAT GET SENT OVER.

Still there's a pretty good chance that the girl will live to get 16th birthday, move our land and destroy this land's integrity by breeding muslim children.

>get sent over

they send themselves idiot

I hope so, I don't really like Europeans

>I do have pity for them too but children are innocent.

Then take some of these children in! Sweden has!

That's a descendant of kidnapped sex slaves.

I'm married and intend on making my own

More descendents of kidnapped sex slaves.

First europe and then you pal :^)

For once, here is a real refugee. That little girl need help...

>American education
indo-aryan migrations 4000 years ago

greek settlers after Alexander's conquests

Pakistanis weren't kidnapping Europeans, that was the Berbers and other north africans

nah australia is getting beaten by china soon. they wont have the rapefugees problem like we do

american """whites"""

>I'm married and intend on making my own

But that is White supremacy!

I heard she is safe now and is being helped.

>implying I am white

:^)

source? I hope its true

I don't have a source. Someone said it on /wsg/. I will look though.

le epik trüle Xd

half persian, born and raised here but not muslim or religious and can only speak english.

I didnt ask for all that feels. Stop it NOW!!!!

butt hurt slope.

Mugshot cameras makes everyone look ugly.

It appears she and her remaining family members are in a displacement camp outside of Fallujah

fb.com/preemptivelove/videos/vb.27311599342/10154365334729343/?type=2&theater
>She and her family are in one of the displacement camps outside Fallujah. It's unclear how long they'll have to wait before it is safe to return home. Life is very difficult in the camps—especially as summer temps soar past 115 degrees. But we're delivering food, water, and other critical needs for her and children like her. (The truck you see in the background—that's one of our aid deliveries.)

>she has to stay in a camp in Iraq
>meanwhile Achmed the Rapefugee is welcomed to Yurop with teddybears and given room, board, and pocket money

.Fucking cucks. One cuck posts a video of a fake bitch crying and suddenly everyone wants them in. Cucks

>>everyone wants them in
Never said that.
its just fucked up that it happened to a innocent little girl.
You have no compassion for human life.

People die everywhere all the time, you cant be compassionate towards everyone.

Because they the only ones cabbebel surviving the trip.

Would you send children and women on a jurney of 3k km on foot throu the middel east and balkans?

Rape rape rape.

That does suck for her, but hey, at least she's not being filled with dicks while also being cut/beat and burned with no care as to what happens to her. like our little girls are by the men we let in from places around her.

That kid in the middle is what, ten ,eleven years old?

>you cant be compassionate towards everyone
your crude attempt at grammar manages to condensate the core idea, carved out of the surrounding pulp of irrelevant discussion it boils down to
>we cannot help everyone

but I would like to remind you that not only have we not been helping people in the middle east, we in fact have been actively pushing for widespread destabilization (with "we" I mean US, Britain and NATO, basically "the west"), likely with the goal of maintaining our oil interests in the region.

so yes, it is utopian to take in every refugee from every war zone. But it is not utopian to stop turning the ME into a warzone

>her dad left her in Syria while he gets free housing, free food, and free white bitches in Germany

Fuck off shill. Are Aussies trying to reclaim their shitposting legacy from the leafs using leaf tactics now?

WTF i hate america now....

But they would have their loving faithful fathers to protect them right?

this is why we must import the people who killed this innocent girl's father.

no mang, dey has teh zika

Lots of blonde people in Turkey and the middle east claim they're descendants of Alexander the great. In truth, they're probably viking rape babies.