Japan culture

hundreds of years of history, tradition, one of the countries more traditionalist that have ever existed with a unique culture preserve intact until the 1800s due isolation, samurais, emperors, shintoism, beautiful architecture, katanas...

and this is what Japan culture means now, FUCKING CHARACTER FROM A VIDEO GAME....

and when I thougt this can't be more ridiculous I see the fucking prime minister of Japan dress like mario bross hasdhgasdgagsdgh

xDDDD

How japanese allow this shitty and stupid culture I don't understand

youtube.com/watch?v=u02aF1a5rUE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUkjrWDv200
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faggot should've dressed as big boss or at least goku. Mario is mexican to begin with.

For a start, it wasn't the opening ceremony, that's in 4 years.
Secondly, everyone in the world recognises Mario.
Thirdly, stop taking things so seriously.

I mean, in our opening ceremony we had the Queen jumping out of a helicopter with James Bond.

Come on! that was awesome!

>For a start, it wasn't the opening ceremony, that's in 4 years

I know it's not but it's fucking hilarious anyways, you have your prime minister dress as a character from a video game, ok if japanese think that is what represents their culture it's their culture but for me is hilarious

It was meant to be a joke I think.
I mean, would have been better if he was dressed as a Samurai or some shit but it was honestly meant to be a bit of a laugh to show that Japs have a sense of humour to the normies.
Plus people will be like "omfg Mario so epic" and get people talking about it.

Mario changed the world, nothing wrong with this

The Chink part of the closing ceremony was much better than the Mexican opening and closing combined.

I know is funny and shit but can you tell me what's so special about mario bross...

can you imagine your pm in the middle of a stadium dressed like sherlock holmes for example

He needed a fake mustache

Yet again italian plumbing is recognised world wide. Prepare your pussies jap women, Ill be plumbing them in 4 years

>traditional Japaneses "culture"

The bottom art is nice and unique

Mario is more known than Sherlock Holmes worldwide.
Also, japs have weird ideas about how people perceive them. They usually look for the positive parts of shit.
>Dis videogeemu is very popurar!
>Warudo rikes it, very money! Very innovation!

Japan's my third favorite behind France and Italy desu

Ok, enough

I see that there are so many gamers that think video games are the most importan thing now

look I played mario bross to when I was a child but it's fucking stupid video game for kids nothing more, it's famous yeah one of the most famous but it's a fucking video game for kids jesus lord

this is like saying, hey spong bob is the most famous right now, make a monument and put him in the next 4th of july or something

>the Queen jumping out of a helicopter with James Bond
That was epic tho

If these where all being sold for 20 bucks each
but you only have enough for one
what one would you buy

yeah fuck mario
why didnt he dress up in a godzilla suit
>0:30
youtube.com/watch?v=KUkjrWDv200

yeah this

If he just accepted the flag and closed the games it wouldn't have been all over news feeds this morning
create hype early

>japanese culture is literally cosplay and video games

you guys can no longer bash weebs for going only for anime and shit now

>> wasting the awesome topics of your culture on RIO closure.

You will get samurai and geishas on 2020 spanish user no reason to waste good ideas on Niggerzil.

That's literally just the teaser though. It's easier to hype people with pop culture. You must be fucking retarded if you don't think they'll feature all those you listed when the actual event comes.

>he doesn't know

So? You wanna Takeshi Kitano coming out as Nobunaga or some shit? I think it's quite cool for them to do that instead of 18th century things.
Has the US ever done a George Washington dance when accepting the Olympics?
>Spanish Inquistion if Spain 'ever' gets Olympics again.

I personally can't wait to go to Tokyo come 2020.