>muh media
see above
>I need someone to scapegoat
Why not the Syrians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jF0ajgT_09s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiRuj2_czzwD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are fine in my books as long as they are against kebabs.

I think food is one barrier hatred can cross.

Because of the crimes you have committed and continue to commit on the backs of lies and at the cost of non-jewish lives that you have yet to receive punishment for or acknowledge the responsibility of.
Until that actually happens, you will always be the enemy.

>world trade center
>weapons of mass destruction
>the commies
>My Lai
Can anyone think of any more?

I can't hate Jews, given how much they've contributed to my field of study, however I want them out of positions of power in white christian nations.

Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, Israel for the Jew, White countries for White people.

This
Old pedos sucking infant penises in the name of religion is also a good reason

I am actually very curious about this, but what is religion like in your country? Is it very open, or a private topic?

why do people hate hate any parasite? they take valuable resources without contributing and while they dont want to kill the host the steps they have to take to stay alive within the host means that the host cannot properly fight off other infections and will probably die from another outside force

Can you take a look at your flag for a moment?

People who are open about it are open and people who are private about it are private. We're certainly not as religious as America, but it isn't a taboo subject for casual discussion like it seems it is in England.

Why don't you?

I like the Jews and their Muslim killing antics.

Very interesting, thank you for the response.

What's your point

I responded to the title

I don't hate Jews. I despise the Globalist puppet masters who control the banks, media, news,.. pretty much everything. The overwhelming majority just happen to be Jews with an agenda.. Ever wonder why? Begin with this: Jews control Hollywood and have been subverting traditional values while encouraging degeneration of society across the board, their efforts intensifying in the '60s and exponentially moreso with each consecutive decade.

gee i wonder who could be behind this post

Oh my bad I'm an idiot. I just don't see a reason to. They handle their problems head on, and don't take shit from anyone.

I don't hate them the same I don't hate black widows but I don't want them anywhere near my home and if I saw one I'd kill it.
Maybe it would bite, maybe it would run but I'm not taking my chances either way.

Hi JIDF
how much are they paying you?

>head on

They sure love to dish it out. I'm waiting for them to stop collectively playing victim and crying "muh six gorrilion". Being a pushy Jew garners no respect from me.

>pic
Mogamett was uncomfortably jewish but he did literally NOTHING wrong.

When was the last time the US dealt with a problem head on? We are too much of pussies and worry too much about what the rest of the world will think of us. If you start from everyone hating you, you don't have much respect to lose

Meh, sometimes you just gotta laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=jF0ajgT_09s

They aren't ALL so dangerous.

It's cuz we're controlled by Jews. Get rid of a central bank system and let us have capitalism and our country back.

It's impossible to tell who is being ironic and who isn't on Sup Forums

Even though Israelis don't seek sympathy for the shoah, those are western kikes. Israel is a country surrounded on every border by mudslimes, how do you think Israel can keep its head above water?
War atrocities are non-existent when you're defending your country against countries that don't even value their own citizens' lives.

Yep
Yes, Einstein, there's a vast difference between Israelis and our homegrown neolibs.

until neocohens stop agitating to draft me to fight fight for greater israel its hard for me to separate them desu

wtf i love jews now

I think the neocons are moving back to the Dems. We won't be fighting any more wars for Israel.

I hate Jews

They only care about money and the well-being of other jews
They stole Isreal territory after WW2
They cut skin off their penis for no valid reasons
A lot of them actually have big noses
The Jews in my community bypass the law so they can have illegal "jew schools"
The orthodox jews look fucking stupid
They created a term (antisemitism) to describe hate towards them because so many fucking people hate them

People hate Jews because Jews are smart enough to manipulate other peoples.
You people need to outjew the jews by stimulating race mixing between asians and blacks/jews and blacks is one way to do it.

Hey, Geddy was cool

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiRuj2_czzwD

wow man
that's alot of hate
we should chill

Jew here. Raised in a reform (i.e. extremely lax) family, stopped practicing religious stuff around my teens.

A lot of jews hang out in tight-knit communities and build relationships among themselves. So do most immigrant people. Most people just notice it more because it's a bunch of white people doing it.

Us woke jews, just like woke goyim, hate the controlling class with the same fervor.

Most of us just want to make delicious sandwiches and raise kids who enroll in honors classes with any ultimatum.

Also, be nice to jews. Look what happened to Eastern Europe when they kicked out all their craftsmen, doctors, and scientists. Now it's a shit hole.

If there really was a conspiracy among all jews to rid the world of white christians, then I will wait patiently by the mail box for my cut of the jew gold. But seeing as how I'm in as much debt as most Americans my age, I'm not gonna grab a lawn chair and wait for the post man just yet.

Fuck off
I'm a grown ass man working in a 5-mil population city and meet all kind of people through work

Jews are scum, they should be eradicated (which has been tried before... gee I wonder why!)

Inb4 nazi, I'm not even white

Yeah, if you despise the power whores who cause the majority of problems (like Soros) you're just another American like most of us.

I know, you're Asian (maybe part black)
Asians are pushy little bitches.

You want to kill whites for being white in their native white lands.

You also ask this shit every day like the autist you are.

Fucking end yourself for the greater good of the rest of the world.

>9 posts by this ID

Rope yourself you stupid jew

tfw a chink thinks he's above average on the social scale kek

Zzzz you guys are so fucking simple minded it hurts, you're not even in the game.
>begging jews to stop it.

Says the wetback

Make me, Chink.

Im pretty sure whites aren't native to the US I honestly couldn't give a shit about europoors and their politics

thats true, jews are a small minority. commies did a good job of breeding out the identity, but its not as easy as just stimulating racemixing, there are strong and obvious defenses against that

Jews are the natural enemy of WASPs.

They got a generation long respite because boomers are such pussy ass faggots, but that won't last forever.

>chink in Toronto
It's like being surprised about someone being a native in Winnipeg

"2 (two) NIS have been deposited into your account".

please anglos and jews are eachothers greatest allies

Well the only way to civilize blacks is race mixing them with ASIANS, not whites, white genetics are not strong enough to keep them from chimping out.

I'll make sure to book a shipping crate to take you back home

I never said I was a chink

Ps: 13 posts so far in this thread bro... why can't you accept the fact a lot of people hate jews? You think Hitler killed 6 millions of you for no valid reason?
Your race is like vermin

But you are a Chink and he is white.
So you think whites are vermin. I see.

Meh fuck this thread, nothing but 2 jewish faggots trolling

Because a lot of them are (or should I say were) weak and too scared to stand up for themselves. People take advantage of this. Human nature.

A good example is .

He should be shot immediatelty.