Why would they say no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=6m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=8m58s
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE131801_a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation
oic-oci.org/oicv3/home/?lan=en
au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/32250144/apex-gang-runs-riot-through-melbourne-suburbs-yet-again/
au.news.yahoo.com/a/32222019/apex-gang-have-driven-melbourne-families-to-fortify-homes-with-barbed-wire-fences/#page1
youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU
youtube.com/watch?v=UIPSvIz9NDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because (((they))) want to """""""enrich"""""" our countries with blacks

>the UN

>Syria is being destroyed by Sunnis trying to genocide non Sunnis

>U.N. is insisting we take in Sunni "refugees" even as former Sunni refugees leave our country to go to Syria to attack non Sunnis

Odd that

Are we going to cuck ourselves and follow their command? I wouldn't mind if we took in Christian Syrians, provided we have a mechanism for determining that's who they truly are.

>UNHCR says "NO"

So uhh.. What's the consequences for telling the UNHCR to get fucked?

So who do we gas at UNHCR?

I'd rather not to take any but yes if we have to much prefer to take Christians to Muslims!

Nothing. We do it all the time.

Gee, I wonder if America's biggest ally in the region, Saudi Arabia, is Sunni? I'm sure that has something to do with it. Also quite a (((coincidence))) that nearly all Muslim terrorist organizations are Sunni. Or that the Saudis are the largest funders of Sunni terrorist organizations?

The UN is democracy in action, which means that the lowliest shittiest 3rd world banana republic in Africa has the same say in world affairs as 1st world regional powers like Australia, Britain and Canada.

The UN was a mistake.

What is the UN going to do to us if we say no?

Write us a very MAD letter?

Noice.

I'd say double- No, triple our bantering efforts against UNHCR.

I'm not so worried I think most Liberal party members would love to say no not sure about turnbull though but he has to follow what the majority of his party thinks right?

Interesting that ALL of our domestic terrorism is related to Sunni's.

Interesting that Shiite, Christian and Alawyite Lebanese/Syrians who came here as refugees are routienly harassed and attacked by Sunni "refugees" who came here several years after the initial waves.

>Saudi Arabia funds 9/11 bombers
>America's solution is to waste trillions on invading and occupying Afghanistan and Iraq.

Just think, America's position could have been unassailable if Bush had simply overthrown the Saudi Kingdom and confiscated all of their oil fields.

>christian refugees
few months ago a busload of christian refugees from iraq arrived to czechia and they were supposed to be settled here.

Then a few days after that, these refugees jsut packed their bags and traveled to germany on their own, because they wanted the gibs. Police stopped them and started investigating them as a border crossing gang.

eventually they hopped on a plane and went back to fucking Iraq. So much for poor persecuted minority that cant survive in their country

Hahaha yeah. Because the Australian political system and it's two parties have been COMPLETELY legit the last 6 years.

Mr Tumbull needs to watch his back unless fucking Rudd comes back in and stabs another cunt in the back.

The fact that a fellow Australian even knows the different religious sects of a shitty 2nd world Middle Eastern country is bad news. We're too far into this shit and we have nothing to show for it.

White Australia policy when?

The Senate now houses a relatively large number of anti-Islam senators. The Liberals regained power by the absolute slimmest of margins after the populace soundly rejected Malcolms SJW friendly steering of the party.

Malcolm will have to navigate these waters as carefully as an Indonesian people smuggler trying to sneak a couple hundred (((syrian))) (((refugees))) into Australian territorial waters.

A lot of our Christian Assyrian "refugees" started going back to Saddams Evil Iraq when their drug smuggling rings got shut down here.

Also very interesting that the only opposition to Islamic terror organizations are taught to hate all muslims instead of the Sunnis who are attacking us. It's almost as though the Sand Jews are deliberately obscuring the issue.

Saudi Arabia is literally what a successful ISIS state would look like.
There is no reason we should be allied with a country that funds the very terrorist networks we are supposed to be fighting. Its almost as though the whole terrorism thing is an elaborate conspiracy to create a police state, intervene in opposition countries, and bloat the military budget. Mhm, really makes you think...

hell they could have taken them both

even if life was 'stable' in iraq, sadam still had to go.

>UN threaten Europe

what is this shit ?

I just think the Saudis have to much money and power because of all the money the west have given them for their oil can't wait until a better energy source replaces oil.

I grew up in a heavy Muslim area. South West Sydney. It's impossible not to know this stuff and also not quite quickly see where the problems lie.

When I get into it with some Eastern Suburbs SJW I happily concede "Not All Muslims"...Just the fucking Sunnis.

Of course...the Not All Muslim crowd don't seem to understand the distinction.

>UNHCR

No-one should give a shit.

Don't want to sound like a 16 year old girl but what the actual fuck?! They want Muslim immigration there is NO fucking question.

>sadam still had to go.

t. neo-con jewlover j.howard

This, just tell the UN to go fuck itself, we should've long ago OIC (the 57 muslim majority nations) are playing the UN like a fiddle manipulating it into adopting pro muslim resolution after pro muslim resolution.. Just let the UN burn to the fucking ground, every nation should UNEXIT.. We can start with EU then once that is dismantled.. exit UN fuck UN they can go fuck themselves..

It's pretty obvious that OIC is using UN to force western nations to take massive muslims into their nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc Watch this video.

>this
Sunni muslims are the closest to the wahabist ideology.. And this is precisely the muslims UN wants the west to recieve.. and not christians or other muslim denominations ofcourse.. Funny isn't it.. that's because the OIC and muslim brotherhood runs the fucking UN when it comes to muslim oriented things.. Wake up!

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=6m44s Cairo declaration of human rights in Islam from 1990 is what guides human rights in OIC member nations (the 57 islamic nations) So what the cairo declaration of "human rights" actually says, that they have said they will implement sharia law in all 57 member states in the OIC, not human rights according to the UN declaration of human rights.
Article 24 of 1990 cairo declaration of human rights.
"all the rights and freedoms stipulated in this declaration are subject to the islamic shari'ah"
Article 25
"The Islamic Shari'ah is the ONLY SOURCE OF REFERENCE for the explanation or clarification of any of the articles in this declaration"
So when muslim organizations like the muslim brotherhood frontgroup CAIR, says they stand for human rights or civil rights, what they mean by definition is that they want to implement sharia law.. not implement or stand for human rights according to the UN declaration as is what we think in the west.. So essentially they through this legalese have avoided having to follow the UN declaration of human rights by redefining what the term human rights means to them. Therefore they can get away legally with human rights violations if whatever cruel and unusual punishment there is, it is acceptable under shari'ah. Similarly no muslim nation is subject to the haague convention of extradition of women and children so if a muslim man takes you and your child to one of those 57 muslim countries nobody will help you. So watch out for that.
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=8m58s the article 24/25 rule

The Saud family founded Saudi Arabia on Wahabbism, called "radical fundamentalist Islam" now. Saud faimly spends billions exporting Wahabbism around the world. Sauds filter money for terrorism into otherwise "legitimate" advocacy for radical fundamentalism.

Here is Clinton's State Dept talking about Saud support for terrorism:

> Still, donors in Saudi Arabia
constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni
terrorist groups worldwide.

> it has been an ongoing challenge to persuade Saudi officials to treat terrorist financing emanating from Saudi Arabia as a strategic priority.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE131801_a.html

>listening to the United Nations Head of Cucking Republics
>Not telling them to fuck off.

Also ask yourself why the OIC 57 member nations with 50 in no conflict whatsoever, are not doing shit about taking refugees, paying for them, or destroying ISIS.. but some of them ARE funding mosque building in europe..

We are talking about 57 muslim nations with 1.6 billion people that claim they can't destroy 30.000 ISIS? give me a break.. There should not be coming a SINGLE migrant to europe if these nations were told to take in refugees.. they have plenty of space and these things.

because illiterate immigrants are more easier to control than literate ones

How do we stop this?

I hate to use this explanation as its an overused excuse, but I sincerely believe the anti-Muslim crowd is just controlled opposition of Saudi Arabia. Anytime I try to talk about Sunni terrorism, the anti-Muslim crowd believes I'm a "not all Muslims" fag.

And the "Not All Muslims" crowd believes its just a few isolated bad actors and not a well funded Saudi plot.

This article is from January

don't worry mate if America doesn't want all the Muslims I will gladly take them in Alhamdulillah. It is the current year after all.

Saudi arabia must fall
thankfully its a powder keg waiting to blow and will be torn apart if the current king dies and the succession is unclear

There was a time when I donated to UNHCR because I thought they focused their efforts on providing for refugees on-site. But as soon as I saw that they were working for "legal ways into europe" and other such bullshit I stopped. Also it was pretty annoying to get "more money pls" mail all the time when I was already giving some of my income.

>what can we do
Stop letting the media focus on europe not doing enough and argue that the vast majority of the OIC nations are doing NOTHING whatsoever.. to sort out the conflict, to take in migrants and the rest of it.

Watch the leftist media spaz out because they don't even know what OIC is..

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc watch this video of based coughlin explaining what the OIC have been doing for the last 10 years and total media blackout about it.

When the refugee crisis started the argument was made that if just saudi arabia got involved.. just one oic nation they could store easily 3 million refugees in the hajj tents that are airconditioned and of good quality.. that are used for the annual hajj..

Now realize there are additional 56 muslim majority nations here's a list en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation

Here's their website oic-oci.org/oicv3/home/?lan=en

Clearly the Muslim brotherhood is using OIC's voice at the UN to adopt resolutions and decisions that allow them to flood the west with muslims.. and using this crisis as an excuse, it should be a non crisis because if the 57 members of OIC intervened militarily isis would be exterminated by the end of next week.

Ban/buy all aquatic vehicles

>saudi arabia must fall
The other majority muslim nations are just as much the issue for sitting on their hands pretending like they should not solve problems on their own turf.

>not all muslims
>just 90% if them

Saudis helped fund the problem plus it would be like cutting out the heart of islam

The other muslim nations are getting paid off through "donations"

Didn't the japs just recently say lolnope to taking refugees?

>the UN
Kek, what are they gonna do? Send us mean letters and cry about how concerned they are?

they took 21 jailed a few because they started raping. the japan needs immigrant posters were out in full force yesterday saw maybe 5-6 threads

Wasn't there some human rights report the UN tried to pull on us but ASIO or some shit forced them to make some 'edits' to it?

Saudi Arabia needs to burn.

But why are they funding this are there really powerful muslims that hate the west and wish to see us fall?

Yes they fucking do unfortunately..

The most unmentioned fucking contract on the fucking planet is the Australian Immigration Policy Contact with the fucking UN

It takes in refugees that aren't the typical "refugees"...

Now Lets LOOK AT THE FUCKING APEX GANG! and talk about that shit

Would any of these cunts be able to pass our immigration system? I know a lot of this shit because I had personally known someone who had worked in the immigration system.

The immigration system should do a background/security/education and health test. if they do not pass, they will not be accepted in our country..

BUT.. with the UN agreement, we have to accept the specific "refugees" that wouldn't usually pass the immigration test.. THESE AREN'T YOUR TYPICAL REFUGEES

and we will not deport them... and they are only here to DESTABILISE OUR COUNTRY

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/32250144/apex-gang-runs-riot-through-melbourne-suburbs-yet-again/

>Police in Victoria say they have rounded up more than 100 members of the notorious Apex gang, but that did not prevent one group of the thugs attacking a father outside his home.

>“[They said] 'give me your money, give me your keys' … I looked at them, straight away thought, 'yeah, that’s the Apex gang',” the man said.

>The man protected himself with a bin so the men turned their attention to his house, the shouting woke the victim’s wife and two teenage sons who cowered behind the front door.

au.news.yahoo.com/a/32222019/apex-gang-have-driven-melbourne-families-to-fortify-homes-with-barbed-wire-fences/#page1

>Terrified Melbourne homeowners are living in fear of notorious Apex gang members and are now forced to fortify their properties with barbed wire.

>The frightened residents, who have armed themselves with baseball bats for protection

youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU

>Melbourne
They deserve it senpai, as long as they don't export that bullshit west then Aus should be good

I didn't ask for this. Somebody save Melbourne, it's only the hipster faggots in Brunswick and Fitzroy who want us all to drown under the brown hordes

No it's not good

I got family in Melbourne and Canberra (which I live in) has recently turned into the multicultural shitfest that Melbourne is in and the laws of the ACT have just passed and now people can get arrested for hate speech

This will be coming to your state soon enough, lets just hope that you don't get terrorised with African machete gangs....

>muslims
>a race

youtube.com/watch?v=UIPSvIz9NDs

Queensland will free Australia.

He's using the correct nomenclature, he doesn't mean sunni is a race, but it's the majority sect in islam and is closest to the wahabi ideology, and ISIS for example with is a self proclaimed orthodox sunni salafist islam group is trying to off other sects of islam because they are not sunni.

It's pretty clear that muslims aren't a race but an ideology. So when he says sunni vs non sunni he's not talking about it from a racial perspective.

MFW I'm the only one that realises that's my flag not those filthy thieving underarmers!

Fuck you are dumb! Look up Manila not the folders oker. Or kike maybe.

Daily reminder that Saudi Arabia is in charge of UN human rights violations