Dominique Strauss-Kahn, head of the International Monetary Fund...

>Dominique Strauss-Kahn, head of the International Monetary Fund, thinks a new world currency would calm economic instability and curb the dollar's power
Dominique Strauss-Kahn, managing director of the International Monetary Fund, has called for a new world currency that would challenge the dominance of the dollar and help curb future financial instability.

In a speech in Washington, Strauss-Kahn argued that the reserves that member countries held with the fund could be used, instead of the dollar, to price international trade. These so-called special drawing rights (SDRs) could also act as an alternative to the dollar in central banks' foreign currency reserves.

"Using the SDR to price global trade and denominate financial assets would provide a buffer from exchange rate volatility," he said, while "issuing SDR-denominated bonds could create a potentially new class of reserve assets".

DSK is a filthy kike that deserves to eat shit.

I am in. I would rather serve a kike, than the anglos.

What have the Anglos do to you except killing your beloved Furher?

issuing it's own currency is what separates monetarily sovereign countries from monetarility cucked countries.

the IMF is essentially seeking to cuck everyone.

They tried that already. Called it the euro. The only issue is democrats are impatient fools and cant do science because instead of testing new variables one at a time they shove in as many as they can into one thing and then see whether or not the thing dies, which is a setback, or is merely severely harmed, which is a relative success and proves that at least one of those ideas isnt lethal.

DSK hasn't been in the IMF for nearly five years and had to quit because of some alleged maid rape
I like how you haven't bothered to put a link in your OP because you know your thread is shit and your quote is stale as ass

The CIA always frames people who risk USA businesses.

>What is Bitcoin
Guess that can't be used since the EVIL MEAN RUSSIANS use it now

At this point, he really isn't qualified to give advice on anything aside from how to beat up a hooker

trianon and they killed my beloved fuhrer.

nobody knows shit about DSK on this forum. Back in 08' he was the only one who said they needed to stop that gigantic hedge fund trade because it could destroy the economy. 2 weeks later he was caught with a hooker in his hotel room.

c'mon Sup Forums i expect more from you

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

This is from 2011 but is still hilarious.

First everyone hyped up the Yen, then the Pound, the Euro, the Yuan, the (Brazilian) Real and the Rouble as the USD killer but it never happens. Ultimately, all power is derived from those that control the flow of trade and that is the US through our Navy and geographical location (specifically the US has access to all major continents).

Now, with the BRIC currencies and the Euro falling apart the IMF is going to try and build one "global" (sans America) currency. However the BRICS won't go for it as they want to maintain control over their economies and a New Euro would have the same problems as the existing one.

The main issue is the trade imbalance between rich countries and poor countries. Even just between Northern and Southern europe, the problems are so vast and different that they cannot use the same currency unless the poorer countries agree to austerity while the richer ones subsidize them. One global currency is a nonstarter.

>Dominique Strauss-Kahn
He hasn't been in charge of IMG for at least 5 years.

>new jewish world order is just a conspiracy theory
move along folks nothing to see here, just kikes taking the mantle from the US after devouring it like the true parasites they are

It stabilizes world economy just like euro stabilized European economy. I am all for this.

Isn't this the news from 2011?

Are frenchies anglos now?

the true black swan was bitcoin. it will never be pennies again