Now I think we can all agree that this character has essentially ascended to being /ourguy/...

Now I think we can all agree that this character has essentially ascended to being /ourguy/, but can anyone really deny him dying?

In a few threads I've seen people talking about him as the hero of the realm and him killing Dany and bro'ing up with Snow, or just killing Snow outright and all sorts of retarded shit.

Is there anyone on this board who seriously doubts that this man is going to be killed before this show ends?

Let's examine the facts:
>straight white blond male - the antithesis of what GRRM wants to promote
>endlessly characterized as a villain - a misunderstood villain but a cruel heartless man non the less
>one of the last few deathbait characters this show has to kill off for the shock-value that fell of years ago, without having to go for the Saints of Plot Armor (Dany, Snow, Tyrion)

It can't be denied. He's dying this season.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/funder/status/895634188912783360
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He won't die at least not this season

Wait until next episode where he gets pulled out the water and 'reborn among salt and smoke'
His story is not even close to being over

That's D&D (and partly HBO). GRRM is a hack but he doesn't have much of an agenda.

I just want this sister fucker to die already, hopefully he drowns.

No he's not dying otherwise, from a story/entertainment perspective, why save him from Dragonfire?
It's obvious there are big plans for his character and just as as the valonqar

Do you really believe this? He's probably doing to die to Dany, to reinforce the strong womyn stereotype this show's trying so hard to push.

If you think jaime is a cruel heartless man, you've misunderstood his character completely.

My guess he will not die before having an epic staredown with Tyrion.

GRRM has come out publicly and stated that the most important thing in GoT is to show that women are powerful in a dark fantasy setting. HBO's just along for the ride and free money.

He will die after he becomes a "good guy" or whatever that means to normies.

>blond

Where the fuck do you guys get this shit from?

He's dark blond, but still blond.

Probably this. He'll probably die nobly after realizing that all women are superior to men or something. Normies eat that libshit up.

This. He'll have a redemption arc, but it won't be anything cool or interesting. He'll just accept that feminism is now cool and then die.

>t. cuckold

This baffles me. What is the point of speculating and discussing what you think when the spoilers have been out? It's already been revealed what's going to happen, so why speculate?

Jaime dies at the beginning of the next episode. The Dothraki pull him out of the water, Tyrion tells him he fucked up, then Dany burns him alive with her dragon.

There hasn't been a reveal-spoiler as to what happens to Jamie yet. A few other faces we know will make it, but nothing's been leaked about The Golden Wonder himself.

As far as I know.

They had their chance to kill him off in the last episode, but they saved him. If he will die, it won't be this season.

Honestly I feel like they made a point of him getting knocked out in the water so he can be captured by Tyrion and then he will eventually be convinced to fight for the "right" side.

You might be on to something, but Jamie is one of the few characters who might literally die before joining Dany.

Don't forget that he killed her kin and is so madly lovestruck by his sister that I doubt anything could get him to turn tail.

Jaime is Azor Ahai, and his Golden Hand will become Lightbringer when he uses it to kill Cersei

He was "born" as Kingslayer in the smoke of King's Landing (which, being by the sea, also has a lot of salt in the air)

>backstabbing sister fucking child murderer
>/ourguy/
uhm no

He's already been punished for being a white male, so he's ok now according to grrm

BACK TO LEBBIT

>backstabbing
>still doesn't understand why he killed the king

mfw this season 1 pleb hasnt even bothered to wiki the books he can't read

>he hasn't read the scripts
why even talk about things you know nothing about

hello fellow bookbro.

i think he's going to end up killing cersei. she's getting on that mad king level. what do you think?

No he kills cersei then kills himself because its pottery it rhymes.

He'll almost certainly die because he's of the older generation. (For those who haven't - read the plan that Gurm wrote for the book series in the 90's - it's changed a lot, and then the books are different from the show, but the theme of this being about a new generation coming up probably still stands) however it seems like he'll probably be one of the last deaths in a super heroic way. I'd hazard a guess that he'll kill Cersei and the Night King before this thing is over.

he will die the way he lived. for what he loves. but this time not his family, but his country.

>sworn to protect the guy you murder
>literally stab in the back
>this confuses the Sup Forumstard
just try to think for 5 seconds kiddo

>He's dying this season
i dont think so they saved him from the dragon breath why would they kill him 2 episode later ?

>obey orders like a a typical mouth breathing liberal
>pretend you are the higher being but can't fathom doing something away from a collective
>call other people stupid and mock them with meme team word mashing
Good job goyim.

Why not speculate? Not everyone reads the scripts.
Speculating and discussing is part of the fun.

>sworn to protect the weak and innocent
>guy in front of you is about to burn down a whole city full of them
>standing by and letting him do this makes sense to the nu-male

>t. rapefugee

If he died they wouldn't have bothered to show Bronn saving him, they would have just showed fire coming out of the dragon's mouth.

Here's what will happen.

>Dany saves him because Tyrion asked her to
>Dany saves him to use him as a hostage against Cersei
>Cersei refuses to give Dany a ransom for him
>somehow this makes Jamie switch break his honor again and switch sides because "feminism" or something

go back to plebbit pls

Except Jaime has been pretty openly disgusted by Cersei's behavior so I really don't see how his beloved sister and an actually kind (if retarded) ruler wouldn't be able to reasonably convince him.

I think he's definitely going to die, but it's going to be something heroic

He went through all that character development all for nothing. He's been useless since he came back to his sister in season 4. He's been fucking sister-loving slave idiot all over again. He might as well die. I fucking love him but they destroyed the character by not respecting his development.

>Dany saves him because Tyrion asked her to

She hates Tyrion's love for Jaime. She wants to kill him no matter what. Jaime might acutally be the cause of the distrust between Tyrion and Daenerys to grow further.

if you mean killing his sister then getting incinerated is something heroic. This show is clearly trying to say chivalry and the old order is dead, women don't need knights and ideas like love are for idiots who will get cucked by chads who don't give a fuck. In some ways its a daring expose of modern female culture.

Tits or gtfo

He'll kill his sister then act as a battlefield commander against the White Walker and probably die fighting preferably against one of the Night Kings. Thats the most DABID can give him as far as heroic deaths go.

>things that didn't happen

>"good guy" or whatever that means to normies.
A good guy is someone who never acts on their own initiative, always defers to and protects those above him in the victimhood stack and takes care to reitarate all the talking points of the current political zeitgeist with no heed given to the historical/fictional setting. Literally every FUCKING WHITE MALE good guy over the past three decades.

This

He's never gonna join mad king's child

That oath goes out the window once the king decides he's gonna kill thousands of his own innocent people

He'll probably be the one to kill Cersei - has the most emotional impact to it and it'll bring his Kingslayer arc full circle. They've been showing his increasing unease with Cersei's actions, and maybe she'll have some kind of final "If I can't have it, nobody can" kind of plan like the Mad King did.

The major doubtful point about this whole theory is his conversation with Olenna where he acknowledged he was too far gone with Cersei or whatever.

One of the few GoT has managed to give a great character arc.

>he doesn't have much of an agenda

When the whole Sad Puppies shitshow during Hugo awards blew up, Martin came out in full support of people who outright stated that people without proper political leaning will never have a chance in Hugo awards and that they will make sure to target their publishers. Not for the message or story of their books, but simply for their political leaning.

Not to mention that I fully expect twenty Drumptf inserts into the next book, because Martin had total meltdown after the election, worse than King or Rowling.

Holy shit! He is the Drowned God!!!

>GRRM is a hack but he doesn't have much of an agenda.
Uh...

I'm not this guy, but being King's guard means you have to protect the king, not innocents

still, jaime did nothing wrong

I don't believe you. I need sources, spoonfeed me.

He was a knight, a noble and a veteran fighting bandits before kings guard

DOES JIMMIE DIE OR DOES HE LIVE AND HAVE UNCOMFORTABLE CONVERSATIONS WITH HIS LONG LOST BROTHER?
Find out next time on Game of Thrones®

And the valonqar
And the Prince that was promised

twitter.com/funder/status/895634188912783360

He's the best written character, but he still needs to die for destroying House Baratheon. Westeros would've been better prepared for Daenerys and her savages if he and Cersei weren't fucking around.

I dont know, I think hes starting to hate cersei. cersei did the thing jamie killed the mad king for. she actually blew up the city with wildfire. he also didnt really want that blowjob. at this point hes kinda stuck and doesnt know what to do

He has to kill his sister-lover before he can die.

>mommy I posted my bait again

There was some user talking about all the parallels between Jaime and King Arthur or some shit and how he will likely end up on the throne at the end with Sansa as queen, just based on all the parallels between them. I don't know enough about history to know whether or not it's true but I know GRRM loves to base his characters off of historical figures. And considering how Jaime is my favorite character i'd like to see this ending. I won't mind if he dies though, as long as Dany doesn't win in the end.

He's already had his "redemption" arc with brienne. But the show forgot about Jamie growing further away from cerseis influence over the span of like 3 episodes.

This. His adventures in Dorne, his adventures in the Riverlands, all seem to have been in service of nothing. I don't know what they were thinking, except that they're the sort of hack writers who figure they can have him turn his coat on short notice when they need him to suddenly "develop" and rebel against his sister, rather than having it happen naturally and by degrees, over time.

And soliders swear an oath to follow their officers orders, but are given the right to remove him from command.

Calling it now

The carts of food that were torched by drogon will magically reappear as seized goods next episode. Just fucking watch.

Arthur comes to a bad end, slain by a bastard son he failed to recognize or deal with. In essence he is done in by avoiding his problems, rather than dealing with them. That fits Jaime perfectly, but it isn't going to lead him to an end where he's king, even an unhappy one. My guess would be he kills Cersei and is killed in turn by her.

>w-why didn't he run!

I fucking hate this show fanbase.

how can you like this unlikeable awfully written dickhead
he's just an asshole

>the max 15 carts of food that were burned were not the entire stock of the most bountiful land in westeros

woah!!!!!!!!!!!

if you legit liked the last episode or even like anything about this fag and consider him "/ourguy/" you must either be a paid shill or mentally retarded

/got/ thread is garbage now

D&D maybe but not Gurm.

>max 15

She literally started burning the whole line until the last one. And even if those weren't all, she needs all the food she can get to feed 100 thousand savages.

i guarantee you no more than 15(generous) carts of food were burned on camera so the idea that some carts were seized is entirely fine

you just want any reason to cry like the baby you are

Implying Azor Jaime isn't immortal.

>i guarantee you no more than 15(generous) carts of food were burned on camera so the idea that some carts were seized is entirely fine

Well you seem to be wrong cause I just watched it and they make sure to record her burning through a shitload of carts.

Nah him and Cersei will die In each other's arms. All anyone keeps telling Jamie is that she will be his undoing. All Cersei says is that she does everything for her brother. All Jamie says is he will do anything for his sister.

It's like a prophecy at this point. And I think when it happens it's going to be super romantic

>GRRM is a hack but he doesn't have much of an agenda.
He actually does, but it doesn't have anything to do with identity politics. He's a very vocal pacifist who usually works anti-war messages into his works. He's also said that the Others work as a metaphor for climate change.

The former point is seriously important for anyone who thinks he intends Dany to be the hero. It's not going to happen. Someone with the goal of conquering and maintaining power with a metaphor for nuclear weapons isn't a hero to him. The two most likely heroes are either Jaime (who lost his sword hand and has become less of a cocky fighter) and Jon (who's always reluctant to fight).

Dany will learn in the climax that she can't rule with dragons, she has to rule with the love of the people and be a good queen and shit. The show will end with Dany setting her dragons free in Old Valyria and the people will come to accept her more after they're no longer afraid of being burned alive.

Furthermore, Tyrion's arc will ultimately be one of convincing Dany to not be a conquering tyrant.

He's living up until he kills his sister in the final season bc poetry.

He bends the knee to dany you autist

GRRM is a huge environmentalist and has himself confirmed that the Others are a metaphor for climate change.

What will happen in the end is that the army of the Night King will overrun Westeros and a thousand-year winter will kill everyone, because they were too busy worrying about squabbles and didn't listen to people like Jon desperately telling them to ignore the politics for like two fucking seconds and deal with the existential crisis threatening not just the throne, but the existence of their people.

The titular "dream of spring" is, in fact, humanity's dying dream.

Why does everyone assume this series, of all series, will have a happy ending?

>Why does everyone assume this series, of all series, will have a happy ending?
They haven't been paying attention.

>'reborn among salt and smoke

The blackwater rush is freshwater senpai

Anyway has the rest of the season leaked yet or what?

Jamie will be Azor Ahai(St.George).
He will be Valonqar and kill his sister/lover , kill eastern dragon and save Westeron(Europe) from snowkikes from the north.

Trully embodiemt of european hero from legends.

Nah he's gonna get a redemption death next season

Kills Cersei this season, gets sent to join the Night's Watch, dies a heroic death while fighting the white walkers.

Is he really gonna kill Cersei?
Remember when he said he would have gone to war for Cersei's cunt?

He pretty much triggered the whole story by pushing Bran out the window.

Even after he supposed redemption arc with Brienne he still raped Cersei and threatened to splatter Edmure's baby son.

Jaime knows pretty much what happened at the Sept of Baelor and that Cersei drove Tomnen to suicide.

>backstabbing sister fucking child murderer
LITERALLY OURGUY
you can fuck right off

Considering that in this show a character either dies or has yet to die, I think this is a real missed opportunity to kill him off. Now there's a chance he's going to get some awful death scene, perhaps even worse than Stannis'.

Stannis didn't have the worst death scene. The worst death scene was Roose Bolton. Absolutely terrible and underwhelming considering the character.

he'll get captured and tyrion will set him free.

lmao

your shitty churchill got fucked by turks in gallipolie

SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL

>Jaime knows pretty much what happened at the Sept of Baelor and that Cersei drove Tomnen to suicide.
Does he? We know that Cersei's official explanation was that it was an accident. Jaime knows that Aerys had wildfire stashed all over the city, and other characters' reactions to wildfire shows that it's probably at least a little unstable. Consider that there isn't open revolt against Cersei, it seems like most people bought that explanation; the only indication we have that some people think it was Hot Pie saying it was a conspiracy theory he didn't know if he believed.

Maybe he'll start wondering now that he knows Olenna killed Joffrey and has a better idea of what Cersei is capable of doing out of spite.

>kill Cersei

This will unironically happen in show.

whatever your opinion of it is, you gotta admit, Coster-Waldau is a great fucking actor.

>GoT is just a prequel
>HBO and GRRM sells the license to Disney

please God make this happen

Yep. Its a shame its so obvious. But it still works so well that its ok.

> Killing Mad King burdened him
> Killing Cersei will set him free