The show

The show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I
youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDgWpgX3dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm pretty thick headed and i just realized that it's pretty ridiculous how much protagonism have the female characters. so which male character is actually important now, other than fucking snow? all males seem to have been regalated to supporting females.

i guess the hound is still cool, but he doesnt seem that relevant.

they're all terrible people though so it balances out

>regalated
You mean "relegated", friend.

Yara was beaten and captued by a male
The sand snakes are all dead, almos all by the hand of the aformentioned male
Sansa is a scheming cunt and is only in charge untill jon returns
Cersei is a psycho and a tyrant
Daenerys is an incompetent moron who can't do shit without men or her dragons and is probably getting manipulated by the spider.

Fuck off

the agenda is to push to matriarchy, not equalty

poor little threatened noncy boy. get a nut transplant and maybe you'll stop sounding like a feminized boy child.

if this really occurs to you on a regular basis, you're living your entire life inside a victim complex. you're a professional victim.

Be my gf pls

>they're all terrible people though so it balances out
they are not and it does not

Only 2 of the 4 and snakes are dead.
What "schemes" has Sansa plotted?

>muh sand reeeee

Im pretty sure that all of them died, wasn't the last one poisoned by cersei?
Also elaria is captured by euron and is currently rotting in a dungeon
And if you don't think that sansa isn't gonna try to fuck over jon in the future by chimping out about stupis political shit them u r dumb.

step aside

I disagree, there is a problem

>2 are dead.
>of the other 2, one is poisoned and the other is just watching her chained to a wall.

Not exactly dead, are they? Plus, there's a 9/10 chance they end up making it out, cuz muh stronk females.

>scheming.
>having schemed.
>"she's probably gonna pull some shit, but hasn't, so she basically already has."

Genius, user. Genius.

Elaria is not a sandsnek tho, the sandsnakes are the bastard children of oberyn and she was his paramour, and when she got captured cersei poisoned the last sandsnake the way she poisoned her daughter (poison on the lips) and left her to watch as she died

And by scheming i meant that sansa is gonna fuck over jon in some way or another, also why did she wait so damn long with the knights of the vail during the battle of the bastards?
Sounds like scheming to me

>a woman is remotely competent
>it must be a campaign to undermine men
oh fuck off

The ironic thin is that the women in the show are not really shown to be competent

This man. See the politics when women rule. Real world doesn't lie too.

this, it's just so badly done, they consider them to be so entitled that it comes up as if they were incompetent.

I haven't been following this series since the third book. Is Stannis still alive? Is he still relevant?

>At what point did /tv become /pol lite?
Its always kinda swirled around the plughole, even braindead alt-rightists can have opinions on television programs... but I don't know, in the last year its becoming insufferable

This summer has seen a real spike

Can't we just lay into the show for as though it weren't the perceived "tip of the spear" for the day when we'll all be ruled over by... female jewish niggers who vote liberal... something something?

Or maybe I should just go to reddit?

What if D&D have a secret plan for redpilling people on the true nature of women?

>Or maybe I should just go to reddit?

The shitholes need sensible people as well. Otherwise the fucked up, angsty morons will feed on themselves and you'll end up with an adult baby in the White House.

Oh..

The rape, Sansa

>What if D&D have a secret plan for redpilling people on the true nature of women?
you need talent for that, which they lack

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a better board than Sup Forums anyways.

and this show is fucking terrible, the fact it is so loved by normies screams of how fucking retarded average Sup Forumsfag is.

youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I

>Mad King was mad because he burned few people.
>Dany is ??? because she burned thousands of people, food storages and prisoners of war.

then fuck off back to it, pissbottle.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

pretty good indoctrination, white people cheering for allegory of Europe being raped by sand nigger savages

no u fuck off nu male. nice strawman there.

>be Sup Forumsdditor
>shill for the president, the republican establishment, Israel, and military industrial complex
>call other people fucking retarded normies

they're mongols, not sandniggers, you idiot. if you're going to be human garbage, at least be accurate.

they dont look asians though
More like south europeans after summer vacations

why did they put the sad music when she was hit and falled in the sky ?

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDgWpgX3dE

what's the odds on Khaleesi saying "you know nothing" to Jon and that's what sparks their love scene?

>men's rights activists

Fucking kek. Who MGTOW?????

Same reason they put similar music when Jaime charged and you thought he was going to die.

They're attempting to make it so people don't know who to root for in that fight.

>similar music when Jaime charged
they did not

The scene with Jaime charging at Dany is what separates men from fags. I dont care which side you're on, charging at a dragon with nothing but a spear, well knowing you are likely to be burned to death, is true heroism. If you cant recognise that you're either a woman or a nu-male.

good contribution

Did they fail to make Jaime a sympathetic character for most people? He's one of the few likeable characters left.

Stannis was killed.

By a woman

Jaime is sympathetic character, but he's also terrible at the same time. He just finished killing a bunch of innocent people at Highgarden and stole their gold.

Upper class white feminism the show. If you want to piss off white feminists then complain about the show being too white and then they will cast more non whites effectively destroying ratings since ironically white liberals hate non-white shows especially non-white comedies.

>MUH JEW AGENDAS
mm I love the smell of inferiority complex paranoia in the united states

I know it's a difficult subject to discuss with non-Americans, since they tend to be a lot more simple-minded, but it was painfully obvious what they were going for. They even had Tyrion sadly looking on, fully expecting his brother to get himself killed.

>sansa
>no euron
>no iron bank

absolute shit tier

>amershit
>calling others simple minded
toppest of keks

And he fucks his sister. despite what the edgy autists here think with their mental illness that is disgusting, morally reprehensible, and dishonorable even in the game of thrones universe where it's looked down on.