Why donsen't Sup Forums discuss the best horror/comedy show currently airing?

why donsen't Sup Forums discuss the best horror/comedy show currently airing?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/www.avclub.com/amp/247262
youtube.com/watch?v=30LrB3lnkvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

except it's not currently airing

I pretty much lost interest after halfway rewatching S2.

i felt betrayed they act like army of darkness never happened in the pilot

Well, they didn't have the rights so what you gonna do?

Isn't season 2 like halfway done tho?

wtf are you talking? it aired at halloween.

s3 will come around 2017 halloween too

S2 was last year, bud. S3 is around the corner.

>Ash vs Memevil Reddead
You have to go back, reddit faggot

Fucking hell, how did i miss it?
I just got slavhbo so its reairing there i guess

I think Ash says he went back in time before.
They can mention that because it happened in ED2 but they don't mention how he got back because they can't talk about Army of Darkness but that's kind of implied to be what happened.

I thought they have the rights now?

K I N O

this unironically got the show runner fired

How is it compared to the films? I enjoyed all of them I love Ash might reach them then download this

re-watch them*

It did?

The special effects are one of the besi i've ever seen, what kind of budget do they have?

Ya it did. Lucy Lawless husband, producers of all evil dead porducts, got butt hurt about all show runners ideas.

it was a bunch of little things too like wanting to retroactively make kelly ash's daughter but robert tapert in particular took great issue with the colon monster. i thought it was hilarious.

Show runner tried to turn Kelly into Ash's daughter and Raimi, Campbell.and producer all said "Ehhh, fuck off."

All right here user..

google.ca/amp/www.avclub.com/amp/247262

yet it seems they still keep that shit 'Ash has a daughter' idea

actually Starz hasn't actually announced a release date for season 3 but if the rumors are true they're not going to show it until early 2018 sometime because Stranger Things and TWD in October too

I want my godamn deadite fix too

youtube.com/watch?v=30LrB3lnkvE

Season 1 was great. Season 2 felt unnecessary and I even think I forced myself to continue watching it at some points.
Asylum episode was great though.

It's a pretty bad show. I especially love Army of Darkness, but I couldn't finish season 2 of this.

Good, that would have been terrible.

season 2 is more like AoD though, with the more childish gags ( like )

possessed car and ashy slashy is goat of horror history, main villain was not so good tho

No, they just use the "It was technically in the ending of Evil Dead 2" loophole. MGM (who currently own the rights to "Army") still doesn't want to play ball with STARZ.

This guy gets it

Try "My Name Is Bruce"

Why would he take issue with it? It's in line with Evil Dead. Ash fought his own hand. It's not like fighting the colon monster is any hokier. There's a lot more stuff in AvED that didn't fit The Evil Dead tone.

Because you're new and missed the threads when it was airing.

got bored halfway through first season

Its a bit too reddit for my tatse

what does "website name" mean you fucking memer dumbass?