ROBBIE ROTTEN THREAD 2.0

Robbie Rotten is now the MAIN antagonist of the last cartoon you watched. How different is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doofus Rick and Eric Stoltz Mask Morty.

I do NOT want Robbie Rotten joining Wonder Elite

>wander over yonder
Haha holy shit, he'd fit right in.

Robbie will prove how much he hates something I do, by doing it ten times as well.

Just like he does in the show.

Seriously, Robbie gets more activity done in Lazytown than the entire population.

>Homestar Runner

So is he the main antagonist to Homestar or to Strong Bad? They sort of switched as protagonist and antagonist at some point

What, you don't wanna see Korra fight Robbie Rotten one-on-one? What are you, gay?

Because Wonder Elite is for women only and Robbie makes me laugh

Asami's actions are not something to be laughed at

Strongbad, mainly because the interactions between him and Robbie would be gold.

Imagine Robbie with the powers of Bill Cipher. Jesus.

he might actually win.

What would Asami even think of Robbie?

She'd think he was the Joker and beat him up.

>Robbie will beat her up

>Recess

..................no

>You now realize that Sportacus and Robbie are Homestar and Strong Bad with their intelligence levels reversed

Would never be a subject worth discussing on the pretense that Asami is a very business woman who can't be interrupted with nonsense

I swear, I will find a way to find you, and will fuck you up for posting this garbage everywhere.

Think about me when you will have to pay for shit, because I managed to get your phone number and endress.

Well gee OP, thanks for reminding me that this exists

youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg

Hmmmm. I wonder if Steven can reform Robbie to stop so lazy and eating so much cake.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

K.

robbie would disguise himself as korra and fuck asami and than steal her company from under her nose

Responding to such retarded bait

What a ridiculous pretense

>newfag
>I was just pretending to be retarded
>Doesn't into copypasta

>>>/nothere/

Ah, Ms Sato. Good to see you at this little get together, isn't it?

kill yourself

literally who

Not a cartoon, but the last animated thing I saw was the 9th or 10th episode of Eva. I can't even begin to imagine how that goes. The last cartoon I watched was the GI Joe animated movie.

I think that's the main villain from Uncharted 4. He's a business man who runs a private military company or something.

Holy shit, you idiots actually like Asami? She did nothing throughout the entire show except serve as a plot device.

She's hot

Its ONE guy that post his autistic shit everywhere.

What about the old thread?

I thought the old thread was dying.

Plus I think it'd be better if RR was a villain in something than a side character.

Asami is the only character in the history of medium that can be classified as "3D"