What cartoons have girls polluting and destroying the environment?

What cartoons have girls polluting and destroying the environment?

Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
flickr.com/photos/90152080@N07/
comicvine.gamespot.com/sulfura/4005-92126/
youtube.com/watch?v=A8_WBqpdu2g
flickr.com/photos/90152080@N07/26627390816/in/dateposted-public/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

If only there were more Dr Blight

hmmm yes I approve

I also recommend my Flickr for things you might have missed.

flickr.com/photos/90152080@N07/

You're the asamifag who posts those shitty fancomics, aren't you?

no but I approve of his work

Think its a different guy

captain planet reboot when

That's a very esoteric fetish you have there, OP.

>Asami was wearing a crop turtleneck under that outfit the whole time
I never knew I wanted this until now.

comicvine.gamespot.com/sulfura/4005-92126/

Zen Intergalactic Ninja has Sulfura.

Any cartoon involving hairspray, really.

Why the fuck would Shocker be down with polluting?

>We'll never see them make out on top of a bulldozer as it makes its way to the last tree in the forest
Shame.

>Insecst

That's Duke Nukem, dummy.

No really, there was lawsuits and everything.

Why is she so greedy

Alternate reality version of the character

A version of her that became broken

I'd pollute her environment, if you know what I mean.

Blight's power is Hate (to counter Heart,) so I'm pretty sure she's more focused on spreading racism and warmongering than polluting.

Remember how she sold nukes to Hitler?

What kind of lame power is hate?

you tell me

You can try but I don't think you can handle it

Why does the Business Suit looking fucker get Deforestation. Blight had 4 whole episodes dedicated to her hatred of forests.

>this is a private lounging spot for trillionaires only

I like how petty she is

Please explain your fetish to me. What exactly is it about defiling the planet that arouses you?

Its unique different and less degrading then real signs of autism like piss, shit, vomit, and diapers

Also Authority is arousing especially from a woman who has no morels

Marky can you stop shitposting on /wooo/ while posting your terrible fetish on Sup Forums at the same time. It's bad enough to deal with this shit on one website, two is too much.

>obedience chip
What is that even

Yeah the ring distribution is pretty weird.

Super Radiation can obviously only go to Duke, and Verminous getting Toxics fits. but both Sly and Looten are more focused on profiteering, so deforestation and smog kind of don't fit. It could be because Looten did a bunch of shit in Africa and the Deforestation Ring is the anti-Earth ring.

Blight getting Hate is probably because it's supposed to be the "main" one that brings them all together (like Heart) since she made them.

But what about the destruction of nature? How does that figure into it?

Pema is getting one next. Then Pema is gonna force Jinora to take one as well.

>People on /wooo/ go on Sup Forums
>People on /asp/ even mention /wooo/ from a positive light

is this reverse shitposting?

Idk, it might be sort of like how some people get off on girls with guns or "badass warrior women" combined with doing a thing largely considered very evil and selfish. Like a "bad girl" fetish combined with domination, only she's dominating the planet instead of a person.

Again. Its unique and different and because of how unique and different it is makes it all the more erotic

We need more characters like Dr Blight in this world

Was polluting the Earth what got her off? I'm pretty sure everything she did was because it made her wet.

In a more of a slow build type of way

Someone actually taking the time to fuck a planet over beyond repair and not even caring about the repercussions

I call it the Junko

Ew, what's with the art style shift?

It was. When she sucked the life force outta the tree and gained temperory god like powers she wanted to see how hard and how fast she can rape an entire planet until there was nothing left to rape...then keep raping it.

What is /wooo/

Experimental

A professional wrestling board that argues with /asp/

Pretty sure she's bitter about having her face all fucked up.

It funner to think that she literally can't get off unless she breathes in what is essentially airborne cancer

More Sulfura, this time from the game. The only source for this pic I can find is this one issue of Nintendo Power, so it MAY have been made for it by Katsuya Terada, who used to do art for NP.

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=A8_WBqpdu2g

You're right, that is more fun.

Not erotic enough I need a long rambling lecture about how she needs more money then the remaining 99.999% and will kill pollute consume and destroy till she reaches that goal

>This got me to fapping to the Nostalgia Chick

Who ironically is also a member of Wonder Elite

flickr.com/photos/90152080@N07/26627390816/in/dateposted-public/

For me I think because it is such a huge show of power, this is a woman who can do anything she wants. And there is also the added thing of permanently damaging something just for a few minutes or even seconds of pleasure which is hot.

Cuckholdry must be a really popular fetish if my fetish is so fucking hard to comprehend

I also think smoking is super hot and a chick with a massive smog-belching factory is like, industrial scale smoking.

Cuckoldry is Scat-tier

This

Exactly that's why people don't get the little things that make my fetish enjoyable

This series would be so much more appealing if Winter wasn't such a brainless, drooling sub. Like if she was written in character and she and Asami were constantly trying to one-up the other to be Top Bitch, then you have things starting as each one trying to seduce the other and then because the power dynamic is so volatile the antics gradually escalate in scope until you have them competing for like who can pave over a forest most efficiently or whose company can produce the greatest volume of smog. If you want one or both of them to have bootlicking fucktoys, there are plenty of other proud, defiant characters to break like Azula or Weiss.

Wanna know a secret?

That's not really Winter. The gimmick behind why she is behaving the way she is is because of Asami

You think that Tea was just regular Tea?

She's above racism. When your end game is to render the planet uninhabitable, you have to keep your eyes on the prize.

She held Captain Planet hostage for nuclear waste.
She harnessed the power of nature and used it to power herself up to superhuman levels to beat Captain Planet in a fair fight.

She created a life form to feed on air pollution to grow stronger and more powerful.

She hacked into computers to reclassify all national parks as toxic waste dumps, frame the planeteers for it, and wipe criminal records.

She tainted water supplies to make millions selling bottled water.

She sends Wheeler back in time to convince his younger self not to be a planeteer so she could fuck up the future.

She found hope island, trapped it in a dome, and pumped as much pollution as possible in order to try to kill Gaia.

She bred mutant killer bulls that turn people into superhuman killing machines after they eat beef made from them.

She kills a bunch of whales for shits and giggles.

She kidnaps the President and sends him on a space ship to Venus with MAL as the ship's computer so they can watch him die.

She switches minds with Gaia so she can use Gaia's powers over the planet to fuck shit up.

Blight locked the planeteers in a biodome and pumped it full of pollution to again, watch them die.

Dr. Blight tries to sabotage her sister's acting career by taking her place in a movie.

Dr. Blight tried to destroy mass transit in a city because she didn't want competition for her new car she invented.

She helps hijack a news network to make pro-polluting propaganda tv shows and ultimately decides to film herself dying when Duke Nukem decides he wants to detonate a nuke on tv.

She stole a bunch of endangered frogs, put them in a blender, and drank them to see if there were cosmetic applications for frog smoothies.

Dr. Blight from the future sent a nuke to the past and tried to sell it to Hitler because the future is too peaceful for her.

I'm just saying why this thread doing it for me, I can't speak for anybody else.

Verminous Skumm and Zarm were more into warmongering. Blight was sheer malice, but Zarm loved war and pitted against people against each other to make them stronger.

Skumm exploited hate and bigotry like in the aids episode and one where gave Jews and Palestinians and Irish and British and Black and White South Africans nukes in the hope they'd blow each other up

If It's Doomsday, This Must Be Belfast is the ep.

But that's sooooo boring. It gets rid of so much potentially interesting conflict for the sake of a little fan service that could could have happened just as easily without mindbreaking the rival.

Thanks for making me want to watch Captain Planet, this thread and fetish spammer

Again...that's not Winter. That is "a" version of Winter

One of 10 to the 16th power Asami is growing in a basement underneath her mansion

You see Aeon Flux? This is where its going.

Yee

Skumm was the best and most underrated villain in Captain Planet.

Duke Nukem was my favorite, though.

Have fun.

this is some advanced autism at work

Explain

What happened to the original?

Hate can solo Captain Planet. Shits OP.

Least its not another steven universe thread.

Locked in a Cryovault. Keep in mind these are pieces being worked on

What this is building up to is Ruby is in the hospital which sends Weiss into a despair so severe she basically storms Asami's new mansion and begins killing everything in sight looking for Winter

1 Winter clone is at a power level of One Korra so imagine an army of Winter's.

/sug/ is still asspained over the latest episode

Pearl fags are the worst

Oh, man. That episode where Dr. Blight picked up a shrunken sub full of Planeteers gave me some new feelings when I was a kid.

why is she so best

Now she can literally rape the planet at that size.

...So you ARE the artist

?

there's more than one person in this thread bruv

How would you know what the artist is working on and where they plan to take the story unless you were them?

This.

Well its because I am the head writer and the secondary artist

I'm cringing at the bad art almost as much as I am at the bad story.

Each art style is more experimental then the last

>Soundbender
Please tell me that's not an actual canon thing