Germans to store 10-day emergency stock of food, water in case of attacks – leaked defense plan

Germans to store 10-day emergency stock of food, water in case of attacks – leaked defense plan

WW3 preparation?

rt.com/news/356682-germany-defense-plan-food/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpZrwLirsOA
youtube.com/watch?v=ChOHnSL7ZCg
ebay.com/itm/WW1-Imperial-German-102nd-Infantry-Officers-1915-Pattern-Feldgrau-Litewka-Tunic-/361601089911
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>10 days worth of supplies following a nuclear war

You going to "duck and cover too"?

They're gonna loose and get raped, who cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=HpZrwLirsOA

>10 days
lol.
maybe if they said 100 days it would make me think

sounds more like stock market Crash.

>at least we have a bunker

But they can store any amount they want

what is the point of this plan, all it does is tell people to go buy 10 days worth of shit?
I could understand if it somehow, in the event of an emergency, delivered 10 days worth to every citizen, but it doesn't.
This whole thing doesn't make any sense, are they just ASKING people or FORCING THEM?

More another refugee preparation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ChOHnSL7ZCg

Telling people to stock 100 days worth of water would cause a panic. There are pros and cons with everything. No panic and shittier situation in case of happening or panic and better situation in case of happening?

>are they just ASKING people or FORCING THEM?

from the link: “The population will have to hold an individual food stock that is to last ten days,” the document titled “Concept for Civil Defense” reportedly said.

Kek.

Germans are stacking food for refugees in case of attack, not for themselves.

If there is a attack, Germans will have to starve to death because they are Nazis unworthy of surviving while innocent nuclear physicists from Chad are trapped raping some 10 years old in Cologne.

Fucking cucks.

Fuck boys. Coup????

Its "only" a recomendation by the Zivilschutz (civil protection service)

Forcing. MInimum 10 days. No answer why.

I don't understand what's newsworthy about this.In Sweden you're supposed to have supplies and equipment to survive without any government help for at least 3 days (I remember reading somewhere that MSB which is the agency responsible for crisis preparation talked about up to 14 days). Most people have no idea about this though and have supplies for no more than a day.

In my country, most of us can survive for a month. We have natural water stored, know how to makes fires and have tons of knifes and shovels and shit. We also farm and herd. Don't know a person that doesn't own chickens pigs or cows.

>know how to makes fires

Most people stock their pantry/fridge for the next week / fortnight. You're talking shit mate.

Dont joke about that. The things I´ve seen and heard from going camping.... it destroys your soul.
The typical average Cucgerman cant even light a fucking gas stove with a lighter.
Well okay most work it out in several minutes but....no..... most people will probably starve to death because they cant cook without an electric stove.

>be me (hobby hunter)
>wanted to show my gf how to gut and skin a rabbit
>"eeeeeewwwwww there is like fur on it"
>"you get the organs out with your hands? ewww..."
>she litterally had to puke
Its fucking bullshit, never will do this again.
People here often make fun about americans not knowing what they eat, but it is even worse in this country

>>"you get the organs out with your hands? ewww..."
do you do it like in that gif that gets posted on Sup Forums sometimes? Guy hits the rabbit on his knee, holds one end with one hand, pushes all the guts out of the rabbit's asshole in two secs?

No, you make a deep cut threw the belly and then take it out

>*thru

This is just that german planning and efficiency

Bullshit. Even the goose for christmas you buy in the supermarket still has some feather stubbles on it and the organs inside it.

This is not the gif I was talking about but it was very similar.

hahahahaha, so chickens and pigs survive nuclear blasts? also everyone has knifes everywhere
t. alberto barbosa

That coat looks comfy, where can I find one?

If you have $3.300 to spare you can get this one

ebay.com/itm/WW1-Imperial-German-102nd-Infantry-Officers-1915-Pattern-Feldgrau-Litewka-Tunic-/361601089911

Put your head between the thighs!
You can kiss your ass goodbye!
Protect and survive!

>efficient

Run out of supplies in 10 days lol

Nobleman swerve!

It is so they can feed refugees

It isn't leaked, it is on the website if the agency and it was in development for 4 years.

Rather have a replica desu. Even if I did have that kind of money I wouldn't wear it because it's such a unique item.

Eh, sure it is clean and efficient but still somewhat brutal and disgusting despite of seeing butchering done with the knife.
I dunno.

Isn't it less disgusting than cutting the belly and taking the guts out by hand? Not that I've done/seen either myself.

Begin operation 14/88

new pol fag here, what's desu mean? I mean I looked it up and it says it's to sound more cute but doesn't apply here, at least I hope it doesn;t.

>tfw The Happening can't happen fast enough

'To be honest' when shortened filters to desu

>okay guys we're absolutely powerless/unwilling to stop achmed from ravaging your 2 year old daugther's rectum so you better stack up on some kraut, beans and bbq sauce

Cool shit, Cuckmany. Remember the leaf wisdom: if the muslim massaging your prostate reaches orgasm, you win.

ok, thanks. Is that the usual meaning here in /pol?

Nonsense. ISIS couldn't actually harm us except with occasional local terrorist attacks. That meme has gone too far

euro crash might be real though

Deutsch Bank stock has been falling since 08.2015
The bankruptcy of the bank can make the refugee crisis worse or vise versa, refugees can be the influence of the bank.
neverthless they are existing side by side and they're helping each other to make matters worse in Germany.