m.youtube.com/watch?v=QeUhwELoKWo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk
youtube.com/watch?v=j1w29SpEVTY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mLwRdtAOGX8
youtube.com/watch?v=DzezbGrh5j0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is the template.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI

This is stupid. The only thing Sup Forums changed about me was my mood.

Haha God tier monkey on right.

Before

Damn,beat me to it.

After

This board has a certain defatist attitude.

Does this mean that Brazil is a hidden fickificki place for white males?

His smile and optimism: Gone.

POO
O
O

It is, girls tend to prefer white guys (especially in states where you can only find mestizos).

>hidden fickificki place for white males?
contrary to Sup Forums "BLACKED" meme, whole world is hidden fickificki place for white guys, since they are most desirable of races

In my experience. You third worlders are never White. Even if you claim European heritage.

youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

Well then... Your confirmation biass is blinding you, Brasil has a lot of white people, my guess would be around 60-80 million.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3MibwpjnF0

Even hollywood is getting Sup Forums'd

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QeUhwELoKWo

Takes out 2 israeli commandos with his bare hands and yells I FUCKING HATE THE JEWISH PEOPLE on international television

The jew fears the potato

Was Mel ever not Sup Forums?

It triggered my latent autism. Now I'm afraid to go outside.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk

We need to meme magic this one

Hes edging right now after endorsing Trump

I second my BG bro.

Can someone with photoshop upgrade these?

pol told me the truth about women

Mel has always been Sup Forums and so has Clint.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1w29SpEVTY

whats the story behind this ?
where did this happen?

this lul

>Brazil
>This insecure
He said chile you catfucker

fuck your template Jews!

2nding this
Ignorance is lost and so is my smile

Before Sup Forums I was mostly far left.

After Sup Forums I'm center-left mostly non-partisan.

I don't care much for Trump or Hillary.
I believe in a countries right to defend it's own borders.
I'm pro nuclear energy and also pro "green" energy sources should they reach a certain efficiency.
I'm politically pragmatic and judge people based on actions instead of discernible attributes (race, religion, etc).
I'm pro renewing Trident.
I like mixed economies, the Free Market is a nice ideal but there's no reason it needs to exist in it's purest form, humans are infallible and selfish.
The NHS is a good thing.

What do you possibly get out of Sup Forums if most of the users disagree with you?

jokes on you spitfires are better than 109's in arcade

He is a palestinian potato who quit the US military and burned his US passport because of the fucking jews and the wars they made soldiers fight

Some israeli commandos started executing palestinians, so Ken O'Keefe started bashing some kikes and taking their guns. If he wasn't a pacifist moral dude, he would make Ben Garrison look like Justin Bieber.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mLwRdtAOGX8

>In my experience. You third worlders are never White. Even if you claim European heritage.

>YOU third worlders
>replying to a Brazilian post

You dense motherfucker, the PICTURE is about Chile but he's speaking of us too

The only canidate in the west that will allow borders is Trump you fucking retard

WITHOUT BORDERS THE NATION IS FUCKING DEAD

THIS IS NOT AN EXAGGERATION

IT IS MORE DEAD THAN JAPAN AFTER IT GOT NUKED IF THERE IS NO BORDER

I get to take part in a community that challenges my own opinions constantly, a reverse echo chamber of sorts. I've been here since /new/.

Like I said, I support borders, I just don't support Trump. Agreeing with him on one issue isn't enough for me to support him.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzezbGrh5j0

ROOSKI RAP
with Nazi influence? I don't know, someone translate this.

THAT ONE ISSUE

DETERMINES EVERY OTHER ISSUE

THE NATION DIES WITHOUT THE BORDER

YOU EVER SEEN A CELL IF YOU JUST REMOVE ITS CELL WALL?

IT

DIES

This isnt just one issue. It is THE issue

Before pol:

>Obama voting college kid who felt bad for black people

After Sup Forums:

>bring this fucking race war on, I'm ready

Also forgot to mention the part about how I no longer enjoy anything and in every TV show and movie I watch I'm secretly thinking "ugh these fucking Jews, look at this disgusting race mixing, oh and of course they made the Muslim guy a normal American. Oh and look at all the black characters, all smart and non-aggressive."

Tbh senpai I kind of liked being a little cuck better. Reality sucks. Being redpilled ruins everything.

This is accurate for me. Change the American soldier to a British one though.

I've become really nationalistic and traditional catholic since Sup Forums. I never realised what a bleeding heart leftie I was.

Jesus didn't like Jews either :,)

Calm down spaz. I can't even vote in your election. I think Trump will ruin your country in multiple ways that have nothing to do with border control.

8 yesrs with a globalist commie nigger muslim in the whitehouse will do that

COOL

WE CAN SURVIVE GETTING NUKED AND HAVING OUR ECONOMY COLLAPSE(both of which ARE GUARANTEED UNDER CLINTON and avoidable under Trump)

WE CANNOT SURVIVE AN OPEN BORDER THOUGH

Just use your head retard

I actually voted Obama in 2008 and Gary Johnson in 2012...Obama is by far the biggest of my political embarrassments but these days Gary Johnson is a fucking clown too.

Over 3 elections I went Democrat,Libertarian to Republican.

>just use your head retard
Really made me contemplate my thoughts

I'm a #CuntForTrump now

How is trump legitimate?

Sup Forums has done nothing to change me after 3 years, I'm still a liberal. I'm here for the memes and banter.

eggcellend

>one of my favourite actors is a bluepilled moron
what a shame

>That pic

Punished Potato

i don't understand these "transformations" like I've never been fat so i will never know what it is to go from fat to fit. I've never been a liberal so i will never know what it is to have left liberal ideology.

i only started coming here because the something awful forums started putting up a paywall for months on end. fuck lowtax. i will never give ten but to shitpost on the internet.