Tarantino's best film

Tarantino's best film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flpxujAPNYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tarantino's film I like the best
FTFY

how do subjective preferences work?

Two parts of the same film. They're meant to be watched one immediately after the other.

Or not at all.

What's the fucking holdup on the Whole Bloody Affair edition?

Honestly I just skip part 1 usually. Almost all the plot is in the second part, part 1 is just a pretty action movie.

I know tarentino is a meme but kill bill vol1 is unironically one of my favourite films of all time

I agree that Tarantino is a superficial director but vol 2 is much better. Vol 1 doesn't have the emotion.

>one immediately AFTER the other
>not Whole Bloody Mess w/ poopee buckets cleaned out in intervals by mother

>preferring 2 to 1
What the fuck? You might be the only person alive with that opinion. Nothing 2 did was better than 1, there was no emotion, these movies are all style (which is just fine) and all the style is in 1.

kill yourself

edited into 2 different movies = 2 different movies

Vol 2 is so comfy. Vol 1 is shit and completely irrelevant to the plot of two. Just the two existing unchanged would even work.

How can you be so wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=flpxujAPNYE

Yeah I totally get why people prefer 2, I'm a sucker for action and kung fu movies so vol 1 just hits a sweet spot for me

This board is 18+ only

vol.1 is a kung fu action movie and is great in that schlocky kind of way
vol.2 is basically a western without the wild west and is one of tarantula's best flicks

If I had to guess, the shit shop they lent the masters to fucked something up with them and now it's lost media.

>hot shit because you prefer one Tarantino movie to another

Yeah, by far.

Reservoir Dogs is his best movie

Jackie Brown is by far his best film.

This was the film that proved that he has no fucking what he is doing. Anything that he has made that is considered to be "good" is just a fluke. He winged, he admits he did and anything that is considered great can generally chalked up to his production team. His scripts were good for his early stuff but everything after Jackie Brown is utter trash and because redditors can't tell the difference between good and dog turds they continue to get praise.

Only person with taste on this board

>reaction image

Reddit get off my board

1 is preferred by weebs. 2 is preferred by manly Americans

Came here to say this, Kill Bill is the only post Jackie Brown Tarantino flick that doesn't feel wrong. With Jackie Brown he nailed it and ever since he's been kind of weird.

Reddit

I don't care what the intent was, their tones and presentations are INSANELY different. Even if they were edited together in the same thing with the inevitable CHAPTER 2 title card or something mid-way, this would just be a discussion about chapter 1 vs 2.

>Tarantino's best film
>the least smelly piece of dog shit

inglorious bastards is great though

If I thought 1 was meh, would I like 2?

>t. man who lists a bunch of pretentious 70s french filmmakers in his top 10

yeah Bernard Queysanne is really cool and The Man Who Sleeps totally isn't a boring repetitive mess of a movie

yes. 2 is kino

As a film I think Dusk till Dawn is pretty good, it doesn't suffer from Tarantino overthinking things or acting like his films are a universe.