Well Sup Forums?

???

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe he should pay more

If illegal immigrants didn't make the pay godawful, then maybe he would want to work there.

Fixed it for you, commie.

I've never met a person who truly needed a job that would turn it down if given the opportunity.

Who works all the farm and factory jobs in Canada? You guys don't have hordes of illegals.

>Okay then I guess
>I'll just have to break the law and knowingly pay illegals less than minimum wage that they'll send back to their country

False. I think it was a small town in Kentucky or Kansas idk somewhere in the south. They rounded up all the illegals off the farms and kicked them out. No one accepted the empty jobs. Even after the farmers raised the pay way higher, no one still took the jobs. They're jobs no one wants and you know it.

But Sup Forums is against minimum wage

Then how are you in Puerto Rico?

>Actually selling yourself at an hourly rate to some random fat fuck
The idea of this disgusts me.
I'm tempted to just join the military instead. At least it has a point that isn't lining some greasy fucks pockets.

>my anecdotal evidence invalidates your argument

Literally fuck off.

I've worked in a chicken factory, now what?

you can't just completely remove a cheap labour source and expect it to instantly recover, the idea is not to drive down the wage in the first place by not importing cheap labour

I live in Kansas. Things still get built, fast food still gets served, crops still get harvested and lawns still get mowed even though we aren't flooded with illegals. In my hometown in Southern California. illegals do 99.9% of those jobs. Saying "We need illegals to do jobs Americans won't do" is just a globalist meme.

Elaboration needed.

Someone's going to take the job if it pays high enough. Obviously the pay wasn't enough.

trump is a cuckold for the jew masterrace, prove me wrong
oh wait, you cant

BTFO
TFOF
FOFT
OFTB

Liberals really need to stop memeing.

Here, now it's closer to the truth

The reason he didn't get the job is because he did not speak Spanish

Even though he is qualified and in an English speaking area, the company uses the language to create a barrier only their kind can cross. Does a roofer really need to be bilingual? only when the entire company can't speak English.

Now let's look at it from the business owners standpoint. If I have a construction crew with legal citizens, I have to pay them more than double what I would have to pay an illegal. In, my state we have legal workers getting 15/hr and illegals earning 5/hr. The money I saved using illegal labor could be used to lower my bottom line and offer competitive prices that legal businesses cannot compete with. By undercutting everyone, I could effectively drive out anyone who isn't also using illegals as a shortcut. Not to mention, the inhumanity of paying someone less than a living wage. The illegals most of the time will leave in absolute poverty and send their money back to their families in countries where their money is worth more. This not only hurts the illegals but the overall economy as money leaves the country.

Were they paying an amount worthy of the work conditions?
Were the work conditions safe?

will live*

not leave

The business owner is forced to pay whatever new minimum wage is set for his worker. He than has to pay payroll taxes, provide healthcare etc etc etc for his worker. By the end of this the government has made the cost of hiring it's citizen so fucking high that the businessman will risk ruin by hiring illegal workers. When you have people hiring illegal workers over legal ones and running the risk of fines etc it shows just how big the hurdle to hiring a citizen truly is.

Giuliani: I would indict Clinton Foundation as 'racketeering enterprise'

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html
Colin Powell Goes under the Clinton Bus

americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840

Wrong thread?

hes just a brainwashed trumpshill

>pay still shit
>working conditions still shit
>advertised the job posting in New Mexico
bullshit.

Fixed for Ultimate truth of truths, does not get truther than this.

missing the shart in mart

more like

>hey will you work in my slaughterhouse for the half the wages your father would have made? Also, you get no benefits, no 401k, no medical coverage. Sound good?

>No

>Ok, then I guess I'll hire this third-world worker who isn't even a citizen and will work for below minimum wage.

You sure about that?

Little does Sup Forums know, Pedro also fuck's over Pedro
>be a legal immigrant who actually went through the immigration process and learned English
>go stay a while at a Hispanic community
>basically a bunch of illegals and legals hiring illegals, everyone speaks spanish, pretty much an insulated community
>go work for a guy running some after school activity place for a time
>boss invites mexican consulate so that abunch of illegals can come in and get "orientated", which means they get assigned placed where they'll work for dirt cheap
>have to shill our photos hop and ged programs to these illegals
>ged program is something ridiculous like 140 a week for the guy to basically sit some fuckers down for an hour and show them youtube videos
>boss says this is to "help his people"
>move out of state after a while and even though I finished high school, decide to get a ged just in case
>go to an actual adult learning center, pay them 40 bucks, take a quick prep test, get sent to a local college where they have classes thst are basically just recap lessons on stuff like algebra
>they give me vouchers to take each test for free because I'm not a mong, get ged in four months
>got a ged for 40 fucking bucks and I even found a decent paying job thst wasn't illegal slave labor shit because I did the bare minimum to apply myself

>mfw there are fuckers that call themselves kin who knowingly jew and fuck over other hispanics that don't know any fucking better and have the gall to say they're helping