Ricksy mortytian

What is going to get Rick out of jail...... The council of Rick's?

My dick

I think it's going to be the goddess version of Beth from that marriage therapy planet.

Hopefully time travel, so they can undo that whole "aliens live on Earth" thing.

Thats way too much of a status-quo change for only season 3.

The squanchy guy ..... Cause "I squanching" .... "Butch"
I'm walking here-Ryan Ridley

Harmon and/or Roiland said there would be no time travel since that would just be a mess.

Frank the bully will fix everythin
Love Ya Ryan Ridley

continuing the story as it is would be a mess
undoing it would be a massive insult and nothing in the show would ever feel like it mattered ever again.
thre's no right way to handle this, but nothing about post-2010 cartoons has been about doing things the obvious way. it's been about paving a new path before the entire television medium dies of stagnation. from adventure time's rejection of normal structure and morals to ... something else.

>Changing status qou is bad
>Removing the one thing that can actually make the most uninteresting episodes (Beth/Jerry earth episodes) actually interesting
Shut up Boco.
Earth being a tourist attraction for aliens can lead to a whole lot of interesting new plots and episodes. It would force the rest of the family to deal with new alien culture and problems aswell as new sci-fi elements.

We'd have less "Beth and Jerry run over a dear" and more "Beth and Jerry going to alien marriage counseling" B-plots.

I would say future rick but they already confirmed time travel isnt possible in the Mortyverse

I'm thinking the evil morty. Not sure why, I just have a feeling

>Meseeks Army

Mr. Meeseeks 2 when

Either Council of Ricks or Morty Cult.

Well it will most likely be Morty using the meseeks box and ask for Rick back

"I'm Mr meseeks look at me"
Get grandpa Rick back
"Can do"

Birdperson, still recovering from the Wedding.

and then once rick steps a foot outside of the prison, all the meeseeks disappear.

Jerry joins the alien bureaucracy and fucks things up so much that the evidence of Rick's crimes are thrown out of his trial.

>start typing my response because only an idiot would suggest time travel
>Boco
Ah, it makes sense now.

>I squanching
Dont type what you dont squanch

Why is Season 3 taking so long?
The S1 to S2 gap was not so long.

I mean shit, they do this thing mostly improve and animate it in Flash.
How long can it take?

Animation, even in flash, is a process. It can mean the difference between Saitama vs Boros and Jotaro vs Dio

If you rush you get weird, poorly animated garbage.

Besides, Mr. Poopybutthole said to wait a year and a half or so

Owe we this poopie pants is hungry for Rick and morty

You squanch ... If you ever squanching try to correct me I'll squanch the squanch out of you..... Ryan ridley

Learn to reply

I seriously think it will be just half the first episode and not as important as people belives, remembers me of the seasons when House ended up entering into the psychiatrist/jail and resolved it starting next season as soon as possible and then back to normal

He's dead

I just wanna know .... Dont care if five min or whole ep. But I just wanna know...... I f***ing love this show.... From pirates of the pantraes to Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers Who are Just Regular Brothers Running in a Van From an Asteroid and All Sorts of Things: The Movie

Obviously yes.
Jerry will probably play a role, like his new job is at that super max jail Rich is in.
Evil morty prolly won't come into play next season, shame. Love to see how that ends.

Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers Who are Just Regular Brothers Running in a Van From an Asteroid and All Sorts of Things: The Movie...... Really......... really .... They got a saying for guys like you in Brooklyn

Rick has Ricksurance

A group of rogue Ricks that other Ricks can pay to get them out of jams.

Unity will assimilate the galactic federation and pardon Rick

Unity will set him free.

Damn that's weird. We both said "Unity" at almost the same time.

Guess we're assimilated, lol.

Did none of you go to SDCC?

Morty is his lawyer in court.

He was the judge.... I don't think it was at sdcc .

I was there you fucking cuck

Calling "Evil" Morty, since this Rick is the only one that genuinely cares for its Morty, apparently.