ITT: people that ruin everything they're in

ITT: people that ruin everything they're in

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/billy-dee-williams-offers-the-perfect-advice-to-donald-glover-on-playing-lando-calrissian.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

N Cage

*smacks lips*
WE

I wouldn't say ruin, but I really can't stand him.
Why everyone loses their mind about him like he's the second coming of Christ, I don't understand.
Some friends and I saw the new Spiderman and all they wanted to talk about after the movie was Donald Glover, when he was in the movie for about 5 minutes.

I bet they'll love the Han Solo film, where he plays Lando

Tv actors in general, no matter how many movies they've been in already. They should stay in their pit forever.

Atlanta > your favorite show

My guess is he will be the best thing about that train wreck, which speaks much more for its quality then my saying it will be a train wreck ever could.

hahaha so funny man every black guy talks like that xD

I've only seen him in Community and it got considerably worse when he left.

His music is good. I've never seen him actively ruin anything that wasn't bad already. Sounds like op is asshurt for some reason.

Every time

I like Atlanta but Donald Glover is the weakest part of it for me.

Atlanta was brilliant

But I'm still butthurt about him leaving Community out of impatient ambition

Charlie Hunnam is terrible. Even in Lost City of Z he is shit compared to Robert Pattinson.

I will never understand why this moderately talented musician attracts so many dickriders.

Any other day of the week you'd rather have Jamie Foxx. He's a better overall performer and he's tried and true. Glover just kinda isn't particularly funny for a comedian and he's average at best as an actor, but since he can at least touch the same fields as Foxx that gets people off?

Did he ruin your mother's vagina, OP?

He got out before getting sunk with the rest of the cast on that Yahoo bullshit. He was smart to leave and create his own opportunities instead of waiting to find out if the show had a home.

>His music is good.
its objectively agreed upon by many patrician critics and media outlets that his music is terrible and only liked by high schoolers who wear gym shorts and high socks

His acting in Spider-Man was fucking terrible, he was going for a jaded street rat but just came off as someone who was really sleepy all the time.

Definitely halle berry.

cringe

holy shit took the words right out of my mouth, thank you

This babyfaced faggot

How about the opposite?

who you finna foo' nigga? thot begone lmao

I can't stand this guy. Every pretentious mulatto hipster nigger looks like him.

This. He's too white. Only thing he does is whine.

Sad, but true.

>be 2000s eceleb
>set for life
>be 2010s eceleb
>get fucked

i always forget she was in inception. probably why I've only seen it the one time.

isn't that S L Jackson?

#notallbaboons

>there are people who actually care about community post s2
ps Chevy was right to call him a nigger

Okay, but he created it, writes it, and directed a couple episodes.

They were trying to push this guy hard a few years ago

FUUUUUUUG YOOOUuuu

Based Chevy

>Atlanta > Malcolm in the Middle

pleb

Atlanta is funny but every other character is better than Glover's

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW THIS IS A SPACESHIP NNNNNNNNNIIIIIIOOOOORRRRRR"
"I'm the head of NASA"
"PEW PEW PEW"

God I fucking hated that movie

Donald was literally the only one that Chevy liked, you're spreading lies for no reason

He probably enjoyed it too.

>but just came off as someone who was really sleepy all the time.
Kek, exactly what I thought while watching. For some reason he kept one eye almost closed and it literally looks like he's about to fall asleep at any moment

>muh mom got raped

Whining is the only thing niggers do. The inly thing that is more "black" is murder and theft.

>The inly thing that is more "black" is murder and theft.
you forgot rape

This bitch.

Jordi

pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/billy-dee-williams-offers-the-perfect-advice-to-donald-glover-on-playing-lando-calrissian.php
>There’s a fantastic profile of Donald Glover up on THR this morning that goes through his career and really cements his place in popular culture today. Quietly, Glover is straight-up conquering the industry
Why do nazis hate Based Gambino?

Yes and go make a thread about him.

John Cena?

Nah, man. Niggers in the ghetto are like Paper Boi, and other than the raping and killing are shill as fuck.
It's the white rich niggers who go to college the ones who like to whine about muh oppresion despite being privileged as fuck.
Atlanta needs more Paper Boi and Darius and less Donald Glover.

He was okay in community but got more and more worse, then I learned about the rap and the black nerd rap, and I was like "nope"

He was good in Bro Rape and the skit about BELANIE.

spies, bunch of bitchy little girls

I don't think I've ever seen a film that managed to progress beyond "okay" that had Seth Rogen in it.

50/50 was close, but the drunken/high scene in the last act really fucked the film.

This Is the End is chad kino.

Again, can't stand it because he's one of the main group. Something about his delivery just urks me.

you know why

The only thing in The Martian worse than him is the underlying science-positive philosophy.

I refuse to watch anything with this annoying faggot, I dropped P&R when they added him

He has a nice evenly colored torso, doesn't he? I wonder if this applies to the rest of his body as well.

>moderately talented musician
Stopped reading right there

XDDDD Anybody got any nudes of Sasha Grey??

Please

NIGGERFAGGOT

is that the guy with the big vitiligo dick that never really gets fully hard?

>being this much of a pleb

Donald Glover is kind of what O. J. was back in the day, the nigger who doesn't intimidate white people. Niggers support him because he's a nigger and white people like him because they don't fear him. He's making a career of being innocuous.

This fuck.

I just want to punch his smug fucking face

pure kino

Just rewatched that episode the other day. Absolute kino

i keep mistaking him for a younger looking guy pearce

I agree with exception of war dogs. The other Jew guy is annoying looks like a cousin of mark zuckerberg

This dude is the worst.

this

i hate that little faggot

Fucking NASA propaganda. "WAAA, WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO THROW BILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO SPACE JUST TO GET HARD OFF OF SPACE ROCKS."

is that that christian faggot? he's worse than the hairy guy who used to be in every ladyboy movie. needs to retire/die of aids asap

yep

that's what happens when you're too poor to keep up your drug habbit

He went from being a fairly likable guy hitting the big time and he turned into a huge egotist faggot very quickly.

Listening to some of his music in retrospect you can tell how big of a chip on his shoulder he has.

>nobody likes me
>I fuck all these white girls
>I write for tina fey in my 20s bitch

Fuck him. Atlanta was a wankfest.

they fucking do.

Fuck you. Atlanta was great.

It's great in spite of his character, though.

His personality is so shitty that it bleeds over into his acting and repulsed me as well.

>ITT: people that ruin everything they're in

That would be Sup Forums. Whenever they turn up the thread turns to shit.

This, with the exception of The Double desu

This fucking faggot

ay papi

derrick comedy skits were neat