Trump is tanking, game over

>Trump Twitter followers nearly halved from 20 million to just 12 million
>r/the_donald subscribers gone from 500k to 240k
>Trump generals last for half a day now

Steam gone, left only empty husk, it was fun but now support is gone. RIP Trump campaign 2015-2016

>a fucking sauna

fuck, wrong pic

Wtf is that?

Twitter just announced they deleted over 25K accounts that were "offensive" aka probably right-leaning with redpilled content. These social media evens are usually repeated on FB and Rebbit, so I am not surprised. Remember, they are trying to silence the narrative they deem harmful. They are trying to make it look like he has no support so voters feel like they would be throwing their vote away on a losing candidate.

>finnland-tier shilling

Pro-Trump shills have also largely disappeared on Sup Forums. I guess the money dried out and only a few of his most ardent supporters and his children stayed back to shitpost.

guy who won second prize in the Finnish sauna championships

I really need to cum ~_~

Maybe they just deleted bots, shills, triple accounts and stuff like that? Maybe he really has no real support so large it seems? Maybe he really is just a choice of edgy internet queers?

can you stop making up shit, you are fabricating numbers that when you go check for yourself didn't ever exist.

source?

Thanks for correcting the record™

Trumps never had 20 million followers you fucking shill

>heh trump was never popular
classic ausfailia

>14 million primary votes
yeah, you're right. His support is probably just internet bots. Nobody even talks about him in real life. Or is that Hillary I'm thinking of?

>the fucking skin

It's over
time to support Gary Johnson

Fucking euro faggot.

This. He had just reached 10 million when I followed. Now over 11 million. Hillary is just over 8 million.

twitter deleted 250k muslim terrorist accounts

And so this is the point of the fake 20mil stories, so some cuck can say "HAHA HE NEVER GOT THAT HIGH" when you educate them.

Consider my record corrected.

111 111
mmmmmm6gorillions

Don't the last time you greentext was the same, but that trump is a bigot and gonna lose the campaign instead of it was fun but now the support is gone?

A lot of his twitter followers were fake anyway. Maybe they're being cleared out as the puppet accounts that they are.

Thanks for correcting the record with facts

he was just birthed from a pile of shit, cant you tell?

nice disinformation, trump was never at 20 mil

How many times are you going to post this thread finnbro? We get it you come here, spout false numbers and when someone calls you on it you respond
>admitting trump was never popular
We get the joke. You can stop now

since he was cheating by taking heavy-duty painkillers, it might not have hurt so much

if it did hurt, well, he didn't feel it for very long.

Twitter is doing service to everyone deleting these fake accounts.

Trump should seriously reconsider priorities, 10 million fake accounts instead of solid ads. Damn what a moron. He really wants to lose and is Clinton plant.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

here's your 0,25c thanks for sliding again

>sauna championships