/got/ general

Can Lannisters and wh*te people ever recover of getting absolutely BTFO by the true Queen and the Dothraki ?

last :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDPIBgKQOD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cast him

Are you going to love it or hate it when Bran says
>You know nothing, Jon Snuhhh

First for Azor Jaime

youtube.com/watch?v=bDPIBgKQOD0

JON CON
O
N

C
O
N

Mance

>Nothing in GoT will ever come close to Rome
FUCK I MISS THIS SHOW

>the virgin army

Please no

Why did Jaime act like a jerk to Jon?

7 FOOD WAGONS =/= ALL FOOD IN THE REACH

OUT OF MY WAY, CIS WHITE MALE FUCKING SHITS!

>everyone scared about the dragon dying
>nobody cares about the countless horses being burnt alive

>mfw all female normie coworkers love Dany
>mfw all male normie coworkers love Arya

can somebody please post that snek with short hairs tits ?

i remember that scene where she flashes her tits to Dickon it was so hot... and her face is gorgeous.

She dies now so we need to show some respect after all, shame we wont get more tho but it is what it is

post yfw they cast Amy Schumer as a cameo

>Cerseifags want to kill this

>the chad horde

He is too good for this show

>[Kevin] McKidd and I had lunch the other day, and I said to him, “Have you been asked to do Game Of Thrones?” And he said, “I’d never do it. Because they stole our fucking show.” He worked out that if Rome had run for the entire seven seasons that it should have run, we would only have finished it last year. And he feels that HBO did Game of Thrones instead of us, so they stole our show. I kind of agree with him. I won’t be doing Game Of Thrones, even if they ask me.

>be born into noble family
>father was a well respected, honourable man
>some incest spawn comes and murders him
>forces you into engagement
>threatens abuse and destruction on you daily

Who /hizdhar/ here?

What is this meme ?

>He came running at me, this dumb highborn lad, thinking he could end this rebellion with a single charge with his lance.
He will redeem this fanfiction

can't believe emilia clarke has changed so much desu. at the start she was really pretty and now she looks...well, like a 30 year old

Reminder that next episode:

>Randyll and Dickon Tarly are burned alive by Drogon
>Sansa considers taking advantage of the lords' disapproval of Jon's southern journey by overthrowing him and becoming Queen in the North
>Tyrion and Jaime meet and Tyrion persuades him to arrange a gathering to discuss the White Walkers
>Jon, Gendry, Tormund, Thoros, Beric and the Hound go beyond the Wall to capture a wight alive
>Cersei reveals to Jaime that she's pregnant again

Arya was a good character until last season. This season she is literally a dragonball z character

*normies in the bar cheer loudly*
*finger snaps*

Entitled cunt who finally learned humility.

That padding's working overtime.

This seems like you are baiting on purpose with that reddit post.

Hizdahr did nothing wrong. Shavepate was just laddering the shit out of Meereen

nope that's just a cosplayer with big tits

>Soaring so high above the world

So why does Pod still exist?

Based.

Amy Schumer would be a perfect Lollys Stokeworth

t. Jealous roastie

Fodder for when the WW attack

He's a cheap and easy way to get plebs to "feel" without actually losing a character that matters

Cast her

there are no major female characters to cast this late into the game user

Arya was only good in season 1.

Why didn't they stick to the level of crazy Cersei went to in the books? That was so fun to read. Is it just because Lena couldn't pull it off or what

>Jon
>victor and commander of major battles, King in the North

>"Dickon"
>fought one battle where he betrayed and surprise attacked his family's lieges and was then burned alive by a dragon

what reddit post ?

This show calls gay people degenerate

Lmao

Just like lads said.

And lol at D&D introducing conflict between Arya and Sansa in episode 5, doing pretty much nothing with it in 6 then resolving it in 7

Kings Landing whore for the Mountain to strangle rape. Maybe on a mission from Littlefinger

who called renly a degenerate? was it jaime or tywin?i forget

>Randyll and Dickon Tarly are burned alive by Drogon
YAAAAS MAD QUEEN SLAY

>Sansa considers taking advantage
so this is basically LF just saying some random shit then walking away leaving the camera fixated on the side of her face right?

>Jon, Gendry, Tormund, Thoros, Beric and the Hound go beyond the Wall to capture a wight alive
DABID

>Cersei reveals to Jaime that she's pregnant again
This sounds kino, but will probably end up being DABID

the Hound/Arya storyline was pretty good. Arya wasn't an anime fighter and Hound was a complicated and nuanced character. They helped each other's arcs: Arya learning the be tougher, Hound learning redemption. There used to actually be good writing for n this show.

please don't talk about my waifu like that

If you don't want to see her hatefucked then she's not really your waifu is she

Arya with Hound was just a weakling, now Arya suddenly has magical powers and can overpower Brienne

literally bullshiteroo

>leaks revitalizing this shit tier general
>everyone rallying for /our/ guy Jaime
>virgin/chad posting
i-im actually havng fun this season

cast her

>>Cersei reveals to Jaime that she's pregnant again
Not going to happen. Cersei's gone through the change, that's why she's so fond of Qyburn. Remember when Jaime returned to her?

"It's too late."

Can zombie Gregor even get it up anymore or does he just ram his pelvis into them while choking them?

yes but
>height

So how is the hound going to get to the Dragon Pit and the North of the wall in 3 episodes ?

Literally a retard. Did you not watch the same show as I did? She obviously had KNOWLEDGE OF ANGLES.
Is it just because she's a woman that she shouldn't be able to beat Brienne? Shame on you

god bless

Itt newfags who haven't read the leaks

Joffrey

D&D have no measure of time, distance, or plot consistency. In fact, I'm pretty sure they're getting off to the fact that they can just make shit up and their viewer base will keep watching.

cast him

they go north of the wall and ride drogon back south

The main fanbase literally doesn't think when watching the series and only cares about action. It's a fact.

>Literal roastie

No thanks

Cast him

based joffrey

Night Kang

pile of shit

Best girl

OPA!!!!!

a brave companion

Jon's bull

Yeah, thanks.

the BBC bringer

We wuz night kangs and shieet

The Lannister that ends up warden of the West after Tywin's death and Kevan is put as Hand

Azor Ahai

nights king with ice hockey stick

*saves westeros*

It will happen. Also why would her going through the change her fond of Qyburn? She likes him for his vast knowledge and unethical experiments, he's willing to do things that others wouldn't to ensure victory.

I fucking hate that bitch. Dany is such an insufferable cunt.

Doesn't look based enough for Daven Lannister

Reminder that the Others are majority made up of Incest.

Non family fuckers dont belong in this general.

unironically the cunt with the stupid name who got locked in the vault

When Jaime returns to King's Landing, Cersei is receiving treatment from Qyburn for "symptoms". She then tells Jaime he's too late. He asks what she means but she refuses to say.

She's gone through menopause.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

cersei's stillborn

stay mad

>Get the keys
>No not the cheese
>Put the cheese down
Best childhood movie.

>white people
>queen and her hand are both white
>upcoming strongest allies from the north are all white