Sup Forums, I just found out my gf of 3 years in 6-8 weeks pregnant

Sup Forums, I just found out my gf of 3 years in 6-8 weeks pregnant.

I'm 22 and semi-Neet what the fuck do I do?

Don't worry, dingos will take care of it

KYS anyway though

sorry i'll wear a condom next time

find the guy who did it

Break with her.
More trouble then worth it

Have you considered moving to a different country and blocking off any kind of contact with her?

start your search here

You're not too late, if you start shit posting her uterus as soon as possible it should get rid of it.

Post dem noodz

Oh fugg, that's my city - I recognize the building

Mate. You man the fuck up and take charge of the situation.

Tell her you're the boss and things are gonna change around here. That you are going to make the rules. She'll secretly love that.

Then, bring a precious new person into the world. And raise that person to achieve greatness.

Simple. Its what you were put on this earth to do. Have respect for yourself and realise you can do this. Because you are a male.

> i'll say it again.
> you are a male
> a woman needs a man to take charge, they respect that.

Simple as that.

Now go get it tiger! All the best bloke.

BE A MAN

Fuck this guy, screw that bastard child bring another savage into the world to wander

Go to the outback and spray her with dingo urine??

Shove your dick inside her and then use your dick as a vacuum to suck out the tiny fetus.

this basically, you start a family

Get an abortion. Duh

You've got three options nigger. Man up and get a well paying job to support your new family, go full nig nog and run off, or possibly ruin your relationship with your girlfriend and tell her to abort the little shit.

Do you have qualifications? Your priority really should be looking for a career. Make sure your wife has at least half a year maternal leave at any cost. Children are actually a very good experience for most people.

>Wearing a condom with your girlfriend
>Not experiencing maximum pleasures
>Probably circumsized as well

Honary suicide

Does she want to keep it?

spbp

You take your responsibility as a man, you marry that girl. Get the kid a bunch of siblings and you raise them the best way you possibly can.

Get a job and take responsibility. Who am I kidding though, if you're a "semi-neet" at 22 you'll never do that.

thats what you get you fucking normie

Top bants nip. Too bad Korean women are better looking than yours.

Sneak vitamin C in her food. Look for the kind without folic acid.

Join Army.

If you're both white marry her fet a job and make more babies. If you're POC murder suicide.

Get the fuck off this board normie