On this day in 1791 the Haitian revolution began as 100000 rose up and overthrew their white oppressors

>On this day in 1791 the Haitian revolution began as 100000 rose up and overthrew their white oppressors.

Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4P0bSRPEbE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians
youtube.com/watch?v=ST8O-AeY3Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=flBpsyFbEOs
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Haitians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deforestation_in_Haiti
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. Can you fuck our women and force us to watch before you do that please.

Good luck with that

Nice place they made for themselves.

> on this day Haiti went from a livable country to a third world country

the more you know

And what a wonderful place Haiti is today. It's such a common trend that wherever whites used to rule, but got overthrown by shitskins, the quality of life has degraded to such a low standard to be laughable. But of course this is all white people fault right?

Ask any non-racist far right nazi nutjob and he'll passive aggresively explain to you that it's all white men's fault and even so haiti is much better now because no more hate.
Also point out how we are moving towards that future in europe and the us and there's nothing you can do about it, shitlord.

Poor Santo Domingo, it was the crown jewel of the French Empire with a productivity higher than that of the 13 colonies combined. Now it's the only 100% black country in the western hemisphere, not to mention the poorest since even before the earthquake.

>kill whitey
*kills whitey
>what now
*lives in shit for next 200 years

>no more hate

Non-whites usually kill themselves off in record numbers. I mean what about Rwanda? Fucking 500,000 nig nogs got butchered by other nig nogs with machetes, and crime is so rampant it's basically a way of life for them

They also went from a good country to being a crippled shithole for 200 years

yeah

>Niggers

>Reminder that this pic shows that they are sub-prehistoric tier
>They disregard the rule : "Don't shit where you eat".
>They are objectively not fit to be alive

They still have slaves and sell their own children as sex slaves to Americans

It's so common that all an American journalist had to do was ask his hotel waiters how he'd go about buying a slave

Turned out really well for them.

But who paid for their welfare after that? At least they got to be kangs and qweens.

Is there anyone on Jersey that is not a fucking pedo?

That didnt actually happen the civil war there went on for a decade and it was only after Napoleon tried to reinstate slavery (that had been abolished by the metropole) that the massacres started happening and by then most of the whites had already hightaled it.

Funny thing is that Saint-Domingue was the wealthiest French colony at the time.
Really makes you think, huh...

I'm not a pedo I was referencing this documentary:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4P0bSRPEbE

Why did they let it come so far that they would be kicked out by niggers?

This is the best way to deal with smug Leftists.

>spend decades demonizing white people
>dindus rise up and kill them in urban areas
>nobody comes to their aid as that would be racist
>red-pilled whites are far away from trouble spots because Sup Forums is always right

LOOKS LIKE DIRT COOKIES' BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

>feed kids dirt cookies
>kangz

Only because sugar was still rare and it had a very harsh system of slavery.

One of the interesting things you see during the civil war and post independence years is them struggling to reconcile their ideas of liberty with the fact that without slavery their economy is worthless. You get all kinds of fun where they have to reintroduce harsh laws from the slave times but under new names. You no longer had slaves but "cultivators"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

>Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killing entire families.[5] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[6] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.

>Women and children were generally killed last. White women were "often raped or pushed into forced marriages under threat of death".

>As elsewhere, the majority of the women were initially not killed. Dessalines's advisers, however, pointed out that the white Haitians would not disappear if the women were left to give birth to white men, and after this, Dessalines gave order that the women should be killed as well, with the exception of those who agreed to marry non-white men.

>In the 1805 constitution, all citizens were defined as "black",[28] and white men were banned from owning land.

Holy fuck.

Oh well I guess that the coons made a really good society for themselves after killing whitey.

It was shitty for 99% of the population before the revolution.

Probably taught a lot of niggers European arts and studies and then the nig nog gene kicked in and they decided to go a noggin but because they were mostly retarded slaves who had no concept of anything they slowly over the centuries descended back into their natural african lifestyle. If you look at haiti today it really isn't much different then any other African third shit hole country except the language is kinda different

They had to pay France a yearly sum of money to compensate for their independence though. Irrc that debt system only stopped in 1947

What's her name user??

Why was Napoleon so based Sup Forums? That man was a shining beacon of the enlightenment and I'm afraid we'll never see anybody like him ever again.

You will reach utopia very soon, just keep dreaming and hoping. ..... chuckle. ..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians

When the Haitian revolution happened, the Polish joined in and were spared. Polan confirmed for black?

America isnt that country broseidon

>don't shit where you eat
In a country with no running water in many areas, how the hell are they going to keep waste contained? Do you expect them to re-invent plumbing independently or load themselves onto trains en masse to go to the countryside whenever they need to relieve themselves?
>not fit to live
Says who? Who gave you the power to decide who lives and dies?

>1791: 100,000 Haitians rise up
>2010: 100,000 Haitians fall down

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Napoleon was really well versed on military strategy. He knew exactly what he was doing

Were not talking about india

lol what a shitty dump, good luck nogs.

What a success.

Kill whitey cuz we aint slaves
Gain independance
Split into 2 countries
Re institute slavery and enslave yourselves

i dont get it

Well if they weren't fucking dumb niggers they'd have running water and we, the people of civilized nations, make that decision faggot

You seriously overestimate the slave population.
Anyway, now it's shitty for 100% of the population. Great work niggers.

And now Haiti is a beautiful utopia of prosperity and peace

Not when it came to Haiti - he lost 65,000 battle harden soldiers trying to reintroduce slavery and lost control of Island completely allowing Spain and the UK to get futher control of the region.

it's the border between haiti (left) and the dominican republic (right)

>They had to pay France a yearly sum of money to compensate for their independence though. Irrc that debt system only stopped in 1947
So what? South Korea got it's start in the 50s, inheriting rubble and ash.

youtube.com/watch?v=ST8O-AeY3Uo

do you really think he had any time to lose for niggerland ?

South Korea also received massive investment and support from the largest economy in the world.

Their situations arent comparable

>try with no running water in many areas, how the hell are they going to keep waste contained? Do you expect them to re-invent plumbing

Designated pooping streets, worked wonders for the India.

It's an interesting social experiment. I'd like to see them get no more aid and see if the pressure makes them get their shit together.

Had he played it cool and not try and reintroduce slavery he would have access to 100K of climate and yellow fever resistant soldiers who were already trained from experience.

With such a force he would have had no trouble taking the rest of the Caribbean

Why didn't the Haitians activate their mind powers and fix things that way? White people weren't there to stop them from becoming kangz.

Mate they haven't had their shit together since the French killed Toussaint Louverture (in probably the most Anglo way possible ironically).

Their history is literally one horror show after another and corruption that would shame even the Congolese

youtube.com/watch?v=flBpsyFbEOs

>mfw

I recommend you listen to the "Revolutions" podcast, there are 19 30 minutes episodes about the Haitian revolution.

Definitely an interesting little country, and a cautionary tale.

>Dessalines called Polish people "the White Negroes of Europe", which was then regarded a great honour, as it meant brotherhood between Poles and Haitans.
you can't make this shit up KEK

institutional racism after years of white oppression

To be fair black slaves there were treated as absolute shit.

Yea that worked out great.

I second this its incredible and full of the most confounding treachery that by the end of it you think everyone is horrible

Totally worth it imo

> Be the richest and most productive french colony
> Be one of the richest colony in the world
> Niggers go ape
> Take the power
> Now be the poorer country in America and one of the poorer in the world

BLACKED

What's wrong with this?

Savannah Cassar-Edwards

Are you ready to Make America Great Again, Hotep?
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

>In his book Collapse, Jared Diamond attempted to explain Haiti’s poverty, in particular relative to the Dominican Republic, with geographic factors. He pointed out that the winds coming mostly from the east were blocked by high mountains, reducing rainfall for the Haitian part of the island. This combined with the lower soil quality and greater population density led to deforestation in Haiti, while the Dominican Republic maintained its forest cover and high-quality soil.
It's due to the winds, you stupid racist.

So did Haiti.
How do you think the roads and buildings they let fall into ruin got there in the first place?

did they cut the trees down or is this just the natural biome?

>killed all the whites
>only nigs left
>still blaming racism for their shit country

They cut down the trees to make charcoal because 'muh traditional cooking'

>cut down all your trees and sell the lumber because your a dumb nigger who cant make a living doing anything else buy what the white man showed you

>10000 vs 100
This show how cowardly the niggs are.

Also don't forget you still indebted to us, you subhuman filths are still paying for the murder of the whites.

Killing the whites is a capital punishment which condemned your nation to poverty and famine.

At last I truly see

Yes, Poles had this status of "honorary blacks", BTW, Germans had it too:
>The earliest known German settlement in Saint-Domingue was in Bombardopolis, south of the Môle-Saint-Nicolas. About a thousand Germans came to Bombardopolis in the eighteenth century and managed to make a living with growing coffee. They received Haitian citizenship from Jean-Jacques Dessalines after 1804, and gradually mixed with the rest of the population.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Haitians

>Killing the whites is a capital punishment which condemned your nation to poverty and famine.
I think it was their genetics that ensured that familia

Our side of the island is green.

They managed to turn some of the most fertile land on earth into a desolate wasteland.

Jesus, what the hell is wrong with these people?

>The Haitian man and the Haitian land
>Are great, and none are greater
Of this am I convinced and so
Should all earth's people be!
>The Haitian man is free!
>The Haitian land is beautiful, you see
A proud heart rests in each patriot breast
And a white man hangs from every tree!

Wish so bad I could go back in time and fight shoulder to shoulder with based Toussaint, forced breeding white women, if it's white IT FUCKING HANGS NO EXCEPTIONS.

Fun fact: the GDP of Haiti before the revolution was greater than the combined total of the 13 Colonies.

You're thinking of Napoleon III. That guy was a fuck-tard.

Remember him.

And almost none of it went to those who were indispensable to the creation of the wealth.

We were angry at Napoleon that he send us to some shity island while they promised us resurrected Poland. So we killed Frenches and watched how this whole country become shithole. #Worthit

I would only quibble with the word "indispensable".

Kek. Let me guess. The right is White owned?

They ran out of fucking trees, user.

Sure. It's only been 225 years.

>I won't hold my breath.

No you fucking faggot
>Deforestation in Haiti is a severe environmental problem. Haitians burn wood charcoal for 60% of their domestic energy production.

>In 1923 over 60% of Haiti's land was forested. In 2006, less than 2% of the land was forested.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deforestation_in_Haiti

This guy gets it.

Santo Domingo=/=Saint Domingue, they have some white and mulatto minorities like 5% or maybe less and there are other countries that are nearly as black as them like Bahamas.

Dominicans confirmed as white!

We all know that Haiti has those flying pyramids now, too. Man I hate being white, if we only had that technology

This is how the future of Europe looks like.

Haiti revolution, 1791 overthrew colonial rule.
USA revolution, 1776 overthrew colonial rule.
Ones a success. So why not the other.

>Haiti
>totally destroyed

Thanks, Clintons!