Personality Disorders of pol

Some user made a thread about a personality disorder test and quite a lot posted their results, making it interesting to compile the results to get an overview.
(Don't know how to link to threads)

The test can be found on:
4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

I will post the result for each disorder with an explanation of the disorder from the mentioned site.

If you want to reproduce the graphs, here is the raw data:
ufile.io/308b8
and a program to render the data (python):
pastebin.com/g1LYmH9D

Don't bother asking about the program.

Here we go...

Other urls found in this thread:

4degreez.com/disorder/paranoid.html
4degreez.com/disorder/antisocial.html
4degreez.com/disorder/borderline.html
4degreez.com/disorder/histrionic.html
4degreez.com/disorder/narcissistic.html
4degreez.com/disorder/avoidant.html
4degreez.com/disorder/dependent.html
4degreez.com/disorder/ocd.html
4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
4degreez.com/disorder/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Paranoid personality disorder

> Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a distrust of others and a constant suspicion that people around you have sinister motives. People with this disorder tend to have excessive trust in their own knowledge and abilities and usually avoid close relationships. They search for hidden meanings in everything and read hostile intentions into the actions of others. They are quick to challenge the loyalties of friends and loved ones and often appear cold and distant. They usually shift blame to other people and tend to carry long grudges.

4degreez.com/disorder/paranoid.html

Schizoid personality disorder

> People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion. Unlike avoidants, schizoids genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for popularity. They tend to seek jobs that require little social contact. Their social skills are often weak and they do not show a need for attention or acceptance. They are perceived by others as humorless and distant and often are termed "loners."

Schizotypal personality disorder

> Many believe that schizotypal personality disorder represents mild schizophrenia. The disorder is characterized by odd forms of thinking and perceiving, and individuals with this disorder often seek isolation from others. They sometimes believe to have extra sensory ability or that unrelated events relate to them in some important way. They generally engage in eccentric behavior and have difficulty concentrating for long periods of time. Their speech is often over elaborate and difficult to follow.

Antisocial personality disorder

> A common misconception is that antisocial personality disorder refers to people who have poor social skills. The opposite is often the case. Instead, antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of conscience. People with this disorder are prone to criminal behavior, believing that their victims are weak and deserving of being taken advantage of. Antisocials tend to lie and steal. Often, they are careless with money and take action without thinking about consequences. They are often agressive and are much more concerned with their own needs than the needs of others.

4degreez.com/disorder/antisocial.html

This one is a joke. The data is complete nonsense.

Borderline personality disorder

> Borderline personality disorder is characterized by mood instability and poor self-image. People with this disorder are prone to constant mood swings and bouts of anger. Often, they will take their anger out on themselves, causing injury to their own body. Suicidal threats and actions are not uncommon. Borderlines think in very black and white terms and often form intense, conflict-ridden relationships. They are quick to anger when their expectations are not met.

4degreez.com/disorder/borderline.html

Histrionic personality disorder

> People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers. They need to be the center of attention all the time, often interrupting others in order to dominate the conversation. They use grandiose language to discribe everyday events and seek constant praise. They may dress provacatively or exaggerate illnesses in order to gain attention. Histrionics also tend to exaggerate friendships and relationships, believing that everyone loves them. They are often manipulative.

4degreez.com/disorder/histrionic.html

Narcissistic personality disorder

> Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by self-centeredness. Like histrionic disorder, people with this disorder seek attention and praise. They exaggerate their achievements, expecting others to recongize them as being superior. They tend to be choosy about picking friends, since they believe that not just anyone is worthy of being their friend. Narcissists tend to make good first impressions, yet have difficulty maintaining long-lasting relationships. They are generally uninterested in the feelings of others and may take advantage of them.

4degreez.com/disorder/narcissistic.html

Avoidant personality disorder

> Avoidant personality disorder is characterized by extreme social anxiety. People with this disorder often feel inadequate, avoid social situations, and seek out jobs with little contact with others. Avoidants are fearful of being rejected and worry about embarassing themselves in front of others. They exaggerate the potential difficulties of new situations to rationalize avoiding them. Often, they will create fantasy worlds to substitute for the real one. Unlike schizoid personality disorder, avoidants yearn for social relations yet feel they are unable to obtain them. They are frequently depressed and have low self-confidence.

4degreez.com/disorder/avoidant.html

Dependent personality disorder

> Dependent personality disorder is characterized by a need to be taken care of. People with this disorder tend to cling to people and fear losing them. They may become suicidal when a break-up is imminent. They tend to let others make important decisions for them and often jump from relationship to relationship. Dependents often remain in abusive relationships. Over-sensitivity to disapproval is common. Dependents often feel helpless and depressed.

4degreez.com/disorder/dependent.html

Obsessive-Compulsive personality disorder

> While Obsessive-Compulsive personality disorder (OCDP) sounds similar in name to obsessive-compulsive anxiety disorder, the two are markedly different disorders. People with obsessive-compulsive personality disorder are overly focused on orderliness and perfection. Their need to do everything "right" often interferes with their productivity. They tend to get caught up in the details and miss the bigger picture. They set unreasonably high standards for themselves and others, and tend to be very critical of others when they do not live up to these high standards. They avoid working in teams, believing others to be too careless or incompetent. They avoid making decisions because they fear making mistakes and are rarely generous with their time or money. They often have difficulty expressing emotion.

4degreez.com/disorder/ocd.html

That's it.
I forgot to mention that the sample size is 133.

Thank you NSA, now you know our mentall illneses.

Try this test on r/politics so that we can see other spectrum.

That would be interesting, but I won't do that.

LMAO

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid | Very High
Schizoid | High
Schizotypal | High
Antisocial | Moderate
Borderline | High
Histrionic | High
Narcissistic | Very High
Avoidant | Moderate
Dependent | Low
Obsessive-Compulsive | High

URL of the test: 4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
URL for more info: 4degreez.com/disorder/index.html

Hmmmm

I understand being a having a Narcissistic personality disorder, but I am in no way Anti-social. It seems to be that the website groups together random disorders because it is an yes or no answer

(((Personality disorder))): a non-falsifiable "diagnosis".

Note also, that psychopathologists often only pathologise extremes on one pole of a bipolar character trait or symptom (trust - suspicion, compliance - defiance, Type a thinking error - Type b thinking error).

I'm schizoid. My social skills are pretty good though, I'm what some call the "secret schizoid".

MOMS GONNA FREAK

>self diagnosing
what is this cancer, are you a SJW or something?

>pol is now self diagnosing mental illnesses
you are worse than tumblr
die

Hmm. Less than half of the people you sampled are Hitlers

Do you even understand what I did?
I did not proposed this test nor did I do it. I just took the results others posted here and summarized it.

Yikes is this good?

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid | Low
Schizoid | Low
Schizotypal | Low
Antisocial | Moderate
Borderline | High
Histrionic | Moderate
Narcissistic | Low
Avoidant | High
Dependent | High
Obsessive-Compulsive | Moderate

I'm schizoid and paranoid.

>"They can process and absorb massive amounts of information, data and see patterns where the common mind has no clue (see the above list of Schizoids who were scientists such as Einstein, Isaac Newton, and Stephen Hawking."

Schizoids always have very high IQ. Get on my level losers.

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid | Very High
Schizoid | Moderate
Schizotypal | High
Antisocial | Moderate
Borderline | High
Histrionic | Moderate
Narcissistic | Moderate
Avoidant | Very High
Dependent | High
Obsessive-Compulsive | High
No matter what the fuck you do, you're gonna end up as a crazy motherfucker in the results. I can be pretty fucking paranoid sometimes, but some of these disorders just seem like personality traits, le psychology implies a perfect personality that doesn't exist though.

Get on my level

Paranoid | High
Schizoid | Moderate
Schizotypal | Moderate
Antisocial | Moderate
Borderline | High
Histrionic | Moderate
Narcissistic | Low
Avoidant | Very High
Dependent | Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive | Very High

Just amazed that anyone here would be willing to click on that shit in the first place. Back to facebook with the lot of you.

Meh, already knew all this.

>a fucking leaf

Well I don't have a personality disorder but I have a lot of family members with them and am pretty good at spotting them in others.

Check out the superiority complex on THIS guy!

Not any better or worse than having a latter-day witch doctor pin an unfalsifiable label on you.

Mental illness is not falsifiable. If I say, "you are an epileptic", you can go bring me back a normal EEG, copy your entire medical record, including neurology consult for neuralgia, which makes no mention of seizures or history of seizure disorder and bring me sworn affidavits of your close friends, coworkers and family members, each attesting that they've never seen you have a fit. Alternatively, if I say, "you're pretty healthy", you can bring me records, including objective test results and numerous surgeries, showing me that your health is worse than that of the guy who wrote the song, "If You Dig It, Don't Do It".

But if I say, "you have mother issues that are causing you to be depressed" or "you have a borderline personality", how can you prove me wrong? I might as well have said that faeries are watching over you, in terms of your ability to falsify my statement.

There are definitely people with personality disorders my dude. Now whether "disorder" is the proper term for people who exhibit these traits is up for debate but after you learn a bit about personality disorders you can pretty easily spot them.

I think these are just extreme personalities that developed for natural evolutionary reasons and had some benefit for natural selection purposes.

Schizotypals were probably the Shaman types in the tribe.

Schizoids were the hermits, maybe the tribe benefits by having members on the outskirts serve as early indicators of approaching danger.

Antisocials are probably meant to be warriors

After eating McDonald's for breakfast, Wendy's for lunch (where I work as a chef), and Burger King for dinner yesterday, I had been feeling a little woozy all morning. When I went into Costco to buy three large racks of coke, I could feel the pressure mounting in my lower abdomen. I needed release, but Costco is a huge store. What was I to do? I had heard that many of my countrymen had taken to evacuating their bowels in shopping marts, but I had always been too shy. On the other hand, if I didn't act fast, I was set to explode like a muddied Old Faithful geyser directly into my Ninja Turtles briefs. And I was NOT about to wear my baggy sweatpants around without my briefs. I had also developed a fondness for those briefs, as I had kept them unsoiled for four months at that point. I couldn't lose them.

So what did I do? I manned up. Like red-haired Menelaus, master of the war-cry, I poured forth from my throat an ear-splitting screech as I ripped my sweatpants and Ninja Turtle briefs down to my ankles. I stood, hairy and nude but for my too-tight t-shirt, shrieking like a harpy in heat. Sweat poured down my face. I shook. I clenched my well-toned pereneum muscles and with a grunt (as I could no longer sustain my shriek) I deposited three pounds of liquid, acidic, clay-colored shit upon the tile floor of that Costco.

A child wept in the distance. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. As I approached the register to pay for my cokes all eyes were fixed on me. In that moment, for one brief, shining instant, I was a god. That was MY Costco, those were MY cokes, and that was MY filth eroding the floor tiles on aisle four by the soda racks. I had never been so happy.

>Sup Forums is schizotypal
Knew it. No wonder so many crossover /x/fags here.

What is it with us?

Profile of a Sup Forumsfag:

>above average IQ
>INTJ
>on the autism spectrum
>schizotypal/superstitious/conspiracyfag (kek, esoterica, occult, aliums, reptile people, Trump is a time-traveler)
>multiple mental illnesses
>this madness has either brought you great success or kept you in your mom's basement, possibly both at different points in your life
>your life is never-ending existential woe and the only reason you don't off yourself is because you retain some measure of hope

welp.

That's me alright. Damn so I guess I am inflicted with a mental disorder

Eee

tfw you have multiple personalities each with its own disorder
>how many layers of mental illness are you on, faŠ¼?

Should I uh... See someone about this?

no, just kill yourself asap

what a fucking normalfag

Diagnosed schizotypal here

The other high scores are just part of being schizotypal as it combines many personality disorders into one

Schizoid Masterrace!

Am I the only non-psychopath on Sup Forums?

Am I special, OP?

Schizoid here.

Feels content bro.

I'm diagnosed with Anti-Social Personality Disorder. Not sure what to make of it; I'm a compulsive liar so I might as well lied through-out this entire test.

Wouldn't worry about it. It's more of a personality type and there was even a movement to get it removed from the DSM precisely because of little is resembles actual mental disorders.

Runs in the family.shit

Or you lied to us about your antisocial personality disorder. Maybe you even lied about being a complulsive liar. Who knows?

This is pretty close to what I expected.

Although a few of the questions were worded in such a way that ideally the answer choices would have been different to more accurately answer the question.

For instance the borderline being so high is strange since I've read about that in the past and in my opinion it really didn't describe me that much at all.

Everything else seems about right though, except I don't feel mentally ill in many of the more common or "classic" ways. I'm not depressed I'm not extremely anxious and I lack a "sense of hopelessness". So who knows.

You could compare your result with the compiled result of the 133 anons (first posts) who did the test before you to find that out.

Look at The antisocial personality disorder result is meaningless with this test.

Somehow it came to this

This shit hits me so much

Is it worth getting diagnosed?

Only if you feel like it is. Schizoid and avoidant personality disorder are weird ones because only you can say what is normal for you or at which point you would want to be treated.

Bunch of crazy faggots in here.

Recently been diagnosed with Bipolar 1, psychiatrist says I've got some BPD traits but I don't see it. Never really been bothered about being abandoned desu, I just like attention sometimes and can be pretty manipulative in order to get it.

>>above average IQ
>>INTP
>>on the autism spectrum
>>schizotypal/superstitious/conspiracyfag (kek, esoterica, occult, aliums, reptile people, Trump is a time-traveler)
>>multiple mental illnesses
>>this madness has either brought you great success or kept you in your mom's basement, possibly both at different points in your life
>>your life is never-ending existential woe and the only reason you don't off yourself is because you retain some measure of hope

I have a cousin that is legit schizotypal. He thinks he's seen bigfoot on several occasions. When I was visiting I opened one of his notebooks and it was written in runes or a type of key he would understand but the images with it made it clear it was some kind of index on dinosaur genitals. I wish I could have dug deeper.

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was not quite the point of this thread to actually do the test (that was the point of the thread before), but if someone is really bored, that one could update the data and raise the sample size to about 160.

On a tablet so I can't do that graph shit

Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: High
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive: High

Am I fucked? I feel normal?

it's funny because I have been diagnosed mixed bipolar and schizoaffective and have been in and out of mental institutions 5 times now.

>knows this test is dogshit
>takes test anyway because I have nothing better to do
I can't say that I agree with this but what accuracy can one expect from a shitty internet test.

Here's a proper screenshot. I'm seeing a lot more Lows and Mods on most people and it's making me mildly worried.

personality disorders - shitty parents/upbringing

mental illnesses - shitty genetics

well

R9k

op is a faggot

What did they mean by this?

All lows and moderates except schizoid which is very high.
What did I mean by this?

asfdasdf

an hero