ITT: """villains""" who did LITERALLY nothing wrong

ITT: """villains""" who did LITERALLY nothing wrong

Childhood is when you idolize Dumbledore.

Adulthood is when you realize Voldemort makes more sense.

wat did he even intend to do

Hitler. Hitler did nothing wrong.

*smug animay eagerly anticipating (You)s*

nobody will be able to prove otherwise though

He did something very wrong.

he lost

invaded Russia

it was the right thing to do

If you're still watching Harry Potter you haven't reached adulthood

Build no heavy bombers

wasted a significant amount of resources and production on meme projects instead of just mass producing proven designs

Trying to kill an animal in its own habitat is wrong

There's nothing wrong with trying to innovate you retard, in fact I think it's essential. It's his retarded strategy that fucked him and us.

>There's nothing wrong with trying to innovate
Except when you're losing a war, which is exactly what we're talking about. Nice job getting triggered though, I can tell I'm talking to a moron and won't have to take any of your posts seriously.

Yeah and driving it to New York and shooting it down from the Empire State Building is super smart

He hadn't enough resources to do mass product something to fend off the Soviet Horde but was delusional enough to hope some miraclous superweapon can save the day.

Nigga shouldn't have taken that white bitch hostage

There is if your strategy for innovation is 'let's make [X] but bigger and more expensive'.

>tries to save the human race from dirty ape usurpers
>sacrifices his own son to do so
Literally nothing wrong.

>Nice job getting triggered though, I can tell I'm talking to a moron and won't have to take any of your posts seriously.

enslave all mugles, make wizard world pure again.

You forgot to mention that all humanity contacted a virus that was turning many dumb and if he allowed the apes to live among humans, humanity would all become dumb so only way to save humanity was to kill the apes.

WHY IS THIS BAD?

So you want humanity to lose their intelligence and all human civilization to end just so apes can take over the planet??

Anyone who roots for the apes is a fucking idiot

>commanding officer who does not do his due dilligence in taking care of those subordinate to him
>nothing wrong
In the year of our lord 1973 how can you be so wrong?

Gas the muggles, wizard war now