What did Deadpool mean by this?

What did Deadpool mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki4512-F_DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's not a drumpftard, he ain't afraid of having some brown babies

>asslet
Hank Hill tier lmao

He should be. Black people generally do really poorly in school because of discrimination, and it's perfectly logical to not want that for your kids.

When will Sup Forums leave?

I'm in an interracial relationship with a kid and I did honestly have that worry. I figured I would have to really hammer into my kid a strong work ethic and begin teaching early and suppliment school education. I still do but aside from having kinda brown eyes the kid looks White as fuck.

He developed a beastiality fetish sometime between the first and second movie

>I'm in an interracial relationship with a kid
John Podesta?

wahhh something that is statistically true hurts my feelings wahhh

> Black people generally do really poorly in school because of discrimination
>because of discrimination
>Sup Forums
>I'm in an interracial relationship with a kid
what the fuck am i reading.

Ayy, you fucking got me you smarmy fuck.

White men have no ass lmao

That's were you're wrong.

They even have him in heels to accentuate it more.

That Domino's got a nice body if I do say so myself

It's almost as if there are the posts are from different people

Listen to yourself man. Youre generalizing based entirely on melanin m8. What about her social status? What about her looks? What about her invididual IQ? What about her height? What about her genetic health history? What about her psychological history?

You focus entirely on melanin instead of anything else. Its pathetic.

>brown eyes
>kid looks white as fuck

Lol no

REDDITED

>Black people generally do really poorly in school because of discrimination

Someone unironically thinks this.

Is deadpool movies just an excuse for RR to flirt with hotties

Every night I dream to rest my head in his bums. They are probably softer than any pillow.

>Light brown eye with navy limbal ring
>Light skin
>Blonde hair
>Half German

She's more masterrace than you, you fucking untermensch.

>Because of discrimination
Are you talking about Africa? They've got shit schooling down there because of a lack of proper funds and therefore, knowledge. That's it, they do the best with what they have but it will always be inferior to your standard Western education

>Half
my favorite meme, either regard your mutt as a German or a nigger

maybe because it's true? Have you thought about that, Sup Forumsack?

Oh my, tourist, you're really funny.

Lmao, you probabily think you're 'pure' with your shitty mix of Euroblood.

Then how come the chinks have done so well despite being discriminated against when they first came over to the West? Really makes you think.

I guess you are right, even the Irish couldn't find success as well as Asians.

maybe they're dumb on their own, and discrimination is an excuse.

Traitor.

Sup Forums would say dont have mixed race kids because their IQ will be lower, which is a statistical fact.

either way you should leave, or actually know what you are calling out before you spout memes

>Get all advantages of a White person
>Can still play the race card / resistant to jewery
>Resistant to malaria
>Resistant to cholera based diseases
>In the 75th percentile for height

Adapt or die, the New World Order is upon you.

The NWO in which Asians take over everything because of dysgenics in the west?

>The Asians will take over because I fucked a Black chick

Man I sure wish I was smart like all those fundie, White, poor Midwesterners. They surely got their shit handled.

I unironically think I should have a mixed race kid because being highly intelligent is suffering and I'm constantly fending off depression and paranoid schizophrenia and I find most things that normies enjoy incredibly shallow and stupid.

Plus I sunburn like a motherfucker.

I agree. have you seen that wacky CWC autism guy? who on Earth would want that thing as a kid? can't risk myself

>The Asians will take over because I fucked
Probably.

>if I stay a virgin whites will rule
Flawless planning.

what ethnicity is the mother?

Based fuck China. And you know they won't fuck around with "guilt" like white people. Blacks are fucked. Arabs and Hispanics are gonna get it hard. Russia will inherit what's left of Europe too.
The future without the west looking bright. Europe gets a new Renaissance, sub-100 shitskins gonna get wiped out/enslaved by China.

Nice.

Domino looks pretty hot here, what's Sup Forumss problem?

I doubt most people ever thought she was hideous, just that she didn't fit what domino is supposed to look like and their inability or not wanting her to look accurate.

No, I meant that you unintentionally raised a good point. Even if you had made kids with a White person, would it be enough to compete with the Chinese? The Han produce far more high IQ people than Europeans do.

it's true that men commit basically all violent and sexual crime, so let's put all boys in correction camps from a young age to try to drum any sense of manhood out of them, fren

Mix of Native American, Black, and Irish. She's a college grad and in IT like myself.

Lay off the anime

>nigs
>human

haha almost had me there

I don't (usually) watch anime.

>Sup Forums would say dont have mixed race kids because their IQ will be lower, which is a statistical fact.
So if a high iq white person and black person have a child they'll have a lower iq than two average to low iq white peoples child? Wtf that doesn't make any sense.

they're doing the whole "pretend to be racist" meme

She looks literally nothing like the character, they're treating the chalk white skin as if it was just plain old Caucasian when it's more like if they turned Nightcrawler brown. I don't care who they pick as the actress and if she has big old frizzy hair, they should've given her make-up to be stark white or if they were going for the reverse domino thing, give her unnaturally dark skin. They couldn't even be bothered finding a darker actress if they were going to go for the whole natural skin with vitiligo, so the circle around her has no contrast and is barely noticeable. Dumb decision all around.

Not when he has this hottie at home.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki4512-F_DM

>Wanting the character to look like the character
>cry racism because you're liberal or black

What's your favorite Domino writer, totally legit comic book fan?

Why don't we instead do it proportionally by race? You fucking faggot

honestly? Mercs for money series, the vol 2 run that just recently ended Dp's marriage.

I liked the team dynamic and the fact she wasn't just someone's girlfriend like cable/deadpool.

even proportionally by race, white men commit more violent assault than black women

Took me a minute to find but an artist did mock-ups a while back and I think this one would've worked, except with a white spot. The hair they went with in the movie would've worked with it too as long as it was a darker, cooler tone.

damn she's pretty hot

I pity Sup Forums for missing out on all this sweet dark chocolate. They know they want it, but they're too cucked by their political brainwashing to give in.

Deadpool more like dead gene pool lmao

It's not surprising that blacks fail so hard in school when they unironically believe this.

Behind the scenes footage

Wow the blandest white girl on the planet sure has desirable genes

nice try Sup Forumscuck, but anyone can do a quick search on the Sup Forums archives and dig up some nerd cred

Why do even "pretty" black women disgust me?

Keep it up and brown babies will be the only babies. I love how heritage and culture are only worth preserving if it's non-white.

who /melting pot/ here? where my blanda upp brothers at?

sauce?

He mean "move along, folks. this isn't what you wanted"

>Being proud of having ass
No wonder niggers are massive faggots

>not mixing with animals
yeah, pity me.

this would be pretty hot if it wasn't some dry, Voldemort dick

So a turbonigger.

she doesn't look good, even for a black
what's wrong with Americans?

I have all of her solo series ready to go bud, I also have reading list images that I've updated. I can go long into the night about with it but nothing will convince you seeing as majority of people that know her source character agree with me.

Why would any Sup Forumsock willingly want 'nerd cred' this isn't social media where you get something for it. Having any Sup Forumsck near me just makes me look bad in general.

And yet I still tell you I want comic accurate domino.

Africans immigrants do great in school. Not a race thing.

a pretty desirable feature among women, not that you'd know but still just feel like helping you

picking token black girl won't make your film relevant in times of trump election, spiderman proved that

This is sweet dark chocolate. Zazie is light and mediocre.

Better than any melanin enriched individuals.

Is it confirmed that she'll have hairy pits in the movie?

>mfw Sup Forums constantly says they love to troll Sup Forums and how easily Sup Forums gets triggered
>every thread proves the exact opposite
Is there a more fragile and defensive board than Sup Forums?

This is pretty good

Should've just hired this chick to play Domino. With jews you never win.

It's incredible how much they hate everyone.

BLEACHED
truly this is the best age of movies

African immigrants are the rare few blacks smart enough to get out of Africa.

Yes Im sure your fatty bubble ass is so desirable to women.

It's funny how Jews project more than anyone else.

>Is it confirmed that she'll have hairy pits in the movie?
Anyone?

Just cause you call everyone a fucking faggot doesn't mean you don't love dick in your mouth, sword swallower
Comparing races like they're just different cars and not people with wholly different cultural experiences, histories and beliefs really outs you as an intellectual child who just NEEDS to have an opinion on shit you don't understand
Btw, Asians are also highest in terms of poverty, but I didn't take you for someone who actually researched subjects he talks about, just a guy who regurgitates Sup Forums stats

They probably made her shave

LETS GO BLUE JAYS!

Black people generally do really poorly in school because of discrimination

Hey, that's pretty damn nice.