The games went on without a single problem

>the games went on without a single problem
Apologize right now.

>There wasn't a terrorist bombing so it qualifies as "without a problem"

Don't you have a basket to be shitting in?

Even athletes have been getting mugged by your shit citizens.

Brazil is a shit hole.

You are mad cause your athletes were "robbed".

If only the olympic committee wasn't so racist they'd have acknowledged 100 wallet dash as a legitimate sport.

>without a single problem
>your athletes were robbed

Pretty sure i seen a report about bunch of random brazilians beating and robbing a belgian Judo champion on the streets.
Had a good laugh at the Judo champ that is not able to shoo brazilian thugs away tho.

Kek
Did this man got a medal?

Bronze

Okay

I'm sorry your country is a shithole

You just fucked your own thread.

Dumb niggers can't even make a fucking thread. Can be good at Olympics you host, Soccer, UFC, and fucking anything really. Stay shit.

>Brazilian claiming other countries get "robbed"

You can't make this shit up

There was an Austrian poster who said niggers held knives to him and took all his stuff.
Is that just considered normal where you are?

The robber?

Sorry monkeybro

>He's proud of his country
>His country is Monkeyzil

Total media blackout, unreported crimes, you even threatened those who reported on it, athletes were robbed left and right. For fucks sake, there were a few reports of people held ransom for clogging toilets, at gunpoint. Imagine taking a shit, flushing toilet paper, 3rd world shit toilet overflows and some monkey pulls a gun out and demands damages, well, that's what happen in Brazil. I shit your shit country and your tiny toilet pipes that can't handle toilet paper.

Without a problem? What about all the athletes that got mugged. Even hitler didn't let that black running guy get fucked up in the thirtys

The pool turning green you monkey

they werent really robbed,they faked it,US even apolagized later

>0 terrorist attacks
>the French still cried like pussies

I'd say you did alright, Juninho.

Nice weather tax.

>the media failed to report on the many problems in both the planning and infrastructure as well as the thousands of destitute people forced from their homes in the last 8 years
>but because I didn't hear about it there were no problems