What stage do you think your country is at Sup Forums?

What stage do you think your country is at Sup Forums?

Which countries are at stage 7/8?

>tfw Australia safe on level 1 stopping the boats

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Mayor_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Batory_Foundation
canberratimes.com.au/act-news/act-parliament-passes-religious-vilification-laws-20160804-gqlagu.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/16/british-police-arrest-man-for-syrian-migrants-facebook-post-promise-zero-tolerance-on-offence-online/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mostly at four, but they aren't really powerful enough, just liberal cucks pushing it.

Still on 3. Browntowns only really congregate around two of the major cities and a couple outlying towns. Most of rural England is majority white.

Funny story actually, I went on holiday to the far Southwest last year for the first time in a decade and there wasn't even a single black dude, it was a culture shock being as I live in London

You're probably at four/five Brit. Rural areas are fine yeah, same here, but look at the mayor of London.

Three. Amerifag here.

>UKuck thinks he's 3
>In reality he's 7 in danger of becoming 8

oy vey

Feels like we're on the settlement stage, though I would not be surprised if Oslo was growing steadily closer to stage three. We already do have hate speech laws, and people have been arrested for posting "heated" comments to immigrants online.

Three or so sections in Oslo are more than 60% immigrant at this point. There have been honor killings and such, and the people who are denied asylum aren't deported, they just stick around with Uncle Abdul.

I really don't want it to go this way. There are 200 000+ of them registered in this country right now. The total Norwegian population is barely 5 million, and there are 1,6 BILLION of them out in the world.

RIP

Khan is a lazy cunt not some Islamic supervillain. He has done literally nothing for London, certainly not browned it up any more. Sucks too because his housing policies are EXACTLY what London needs but he's done seriously fucking nothing except piss off Trump and BTFO Corbyn

There's a whole country outside of London and Birmingham

>There have been honor killings

Was anyone arrested? Did anyone get charged with murder?

Pls tell me your judiciary process still works Norge.

Unless it's been replaced by Sharia.

The guy was thankfully arrested.

>Khan is a lazy cunt not some Islamic supervillain.

You have to say this because of Khan's thought police right?

Sweden is solid 6

Hate speech laws etc. I'd rather overestimate an enemy, not under.

Bellow 0 here. Come home white man

Khan can't do anything for London though, when Boris was mayor he could get things done faster because Conservatives are in power, Khan is Labour and Conservatives will block anything he tries. Besides Khan isn't the mayor of importance in London.

The only mayor of London with real power and real influence is this guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Mayor_of_London

Khan can only shill for his Tooting constituents in the hopes shit will get past the commons and then lords, but it won't.

God bless Conservatives.

>Hate speech laws etc. I'd rather overestimate an enemy, not under.
He hasn't introduced any hate speech laws though and he can't, he can only try and he will fail as others have tried before. The lords might act like cucks sometimes but they're pretty good when it comes to banning archaic bullshit.

They tried this shit before and it didn't work, it won't work again.

Have there been any cultural enrichment in Poland?

You're right next to Germany and they get plenty. Is it because no one wants to live in Poland?

STAGE 9.

Level 0,5. Feels good

0,5 maybe

No, but recently more and more people and organizations (sponsored by soros) have been pushing the refugees welcome bullshit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Batory_Foundation

>Which countries are at stage 7/8?
South-east Asia off the top of my head, senpai.

Level 6

>tfw Germany is already at stage 8

We're already at 6. There are muslamic schools in Birmingham

Indonesia is Australia's greatest threat.

Guess, living in a state too poor to afford welfare programs has it's perks.
Our muslim population is below 10k or even 5k and almost none of them is an Arab.
Also, no libcuckery here.

Wtf is muslamic

I think we're definitely at 4

the millennial generation will probably bring us to stage 5 once they start taking up political positions

>tfw the roaches are only attracted to countries with welfare programs

Muslamic death rays, they all have them

canberratimes.com.au/act-news/act-parliament-passes-religious-vilification-laws-20160804-gqlagu.html

Stage 5 actually for ausssies

>mfw 0

Still have other kind of immigration problems, but nothing compared to what's going on in Europe

haha they passed a law in a non territory with a pop of 300k.

Where not even the MP's who the city was built for want to be.

Means nothing outside ACT and will probably be repealed.

The same way other states keep passing euthanasia laws which get undone.

Nice damage control

You ain't seen nothing yet Mohammed.

>British police have promised not to tolerate any speech that could cause offence on social media regarding Syrian migrants, after arresting a man for Facebook comments made about recent arrivals on his small Scottish Island.

>The tiny Isle of Bute in the Firth of Clyde, which had a total population of just 6,498 in 2011, is expected to take in around 1,000 Syrian migrants, with 12 families already arriving since December last year

>Police have confirmed they have arrested a 41-year-old local man under the Communications Act, after receiving a report of a supposedly “offensive” comment made on Facebook regarding the migrants.

>A police spokesman was unequivocal, that any harsh criticism of the Muslim influx would not be “tolerated”

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/16/british-police-arrest-man-for-syrian-migrants-facebook-post-promise-zero-tolerance-on-offence-online/

level 6 here in australia
t. public school teacher

1/8

Jews have been past 8 for decades and pretty much caused all the wars in the Middle-East, refugee crisis, mass immigration etc.

I guess Sup Forums doesn't really hate Jews anymore though huh