Freedom Ain't Free Edition

Prev on /got/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRX8TLhQtDE
imgur.com/a/AkDWm
youtube.com/watch?v=R-3b0rYq1pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dany dies early in season 8.

Not gonna lie, former Stannis supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Stannis burn his daughter. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Lightbringer codes.

Last night I dream my gf and I were having sex. We alone in some random apartment when she took at a strapon on she bought. It was like 8 inches long, she wanted me to suck it. So I got down on me knees and nibbled on her clit a little before she rammed the dildo into my mouth, it tasted like her pussy.I came on her feet in like 30 seconds of sucking. She was about to fuck me when we heard someone coming up to the drive way so we stopped, then I woke up.

>people cheer for this cunt

Of course. She's our Jesus.

>yfw

Jaime = James Bond
Bran = the Author of All your Pain
Dany = evil Bond girl
Cersei = good Bond girl
Qyburn = Q

How does GoT end if it were a Bond film with Jaime /got/?

first for Jon will support Dany to get the Throne, so the whole real claim thing is meaningless

Checkmate faggots

Ros post

I miss her

Dis real?

>Exterminating entire Houses that don't bend the kneecaps
That's a good way to ensure getting a Brotherhood without Banners tier insurrection going except 50 times bigger.

just read that part myself in the leaks

absolutely crazy

Breaker of Chains!

Azor the golden boy faggots

THOUGH ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

The assasination of Jon Snow.

>35 years old
>no children

What is even the point of having breasts like that

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

youtube.com/watch?v=DRX8TLhQtDE

THE HOOAAAAAR IS PREGNANT

Yes. imgur.com/a/AkDWm

Prime Robert would conquer Westeros by himself.

I can't see her plot armor letting her die until the very last episode, they don't want to lose the sjw audience

NOW WE WISH
TO CATCH A FISH

SO JUICY SWEEEEEET

People complaining about Dany being too OP and SLAY QUEEN. They have her failing all over herself for Jons dick as soon as they meet for no reason. These writers are trash.

He's gone forever user...

https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=KymvjxZc0EE

she has to die so they can kill the night's king though.

Dany did nothing wrong with bringing the Dothraki over. Westeros needs every person it can get to fight the White Walkers.

she sure broke the chain sash with her gut

I want to violently rape her and gag her with my sock
while she quietly muffles mama over and over until I cum inside her.

Could always rape her

>Prime

>falling for the dark ages meme

In late medieval times in the Holy Roman Empire peasants could actually sue their lieges in regulated court processes.

It was called Untertanenprozess.
Sorry counld't find a translation or English wikipedia entry.

>these two are meant to be the most beautiful women in the world

Absolute bro

>he just calls her Dany

Why? He doesn't even know her that good and starts giving her cute little nicknames. That's how you know this shit is so forced.

I mean Hot Pie called Arya pretty
I don't think people's standards in westeros are very high.

I still hope GRRM pulls a 180 and just has Stannis win. Flips the whole script because he's pissed about what the show did to his work.

>Stannis is actually Azor Ahai
>R+L=J was a red herring
>Dany's dragons get taken down because Stannis isn't a fucking moron and just builds more than one scorpion

>In late medieval
late medieval doesn't matter, that shit was basically democracy

This is what peak performance looks like you Targaryen shit.

I would a Lena tbqhwy pham.

BWB are Mel's friends.

>Holy Roman Empire
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

Absolutely disgraceful. You make Amory Lorch look like a good person. Sort yourself out.

>Robert was right all along

RIP in pieces.

I like the part of the leaks were the dragons start sniffing Jon Snow. What are they dogs now?

Also
>jon and raeghal stare at each others eyes
epic, D&D, simply epic

jesus fucking christ the difference hair makes in people

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

yeah life wasn't so hard to peasants but slaves were always tortured and made to work 24/7 because their owners were evil white men and wanted their expensive slaves to die
fuck drumpf and white people

Is this fanfiction?

>Uses hand to cover both their mouths
YOU FUCKERS GET MILLIONS I EXPECT TONGUE

>these arms

The worst is that they forgot that Viserys called her Dany.

i'd rather kms

Haha no.

Frenchmen ouuuuuut!

Could Arya "Horseface" Stark beta Howland Fookin Reed? Remember that it was he who conquered Ser Arthur Dayne's throat with his knife.

>HRE
>
>
>

Daily reminder

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Why does anyone still follow Cersei? The incest is public knowledge at this point and she's got no claim to the throne.

based verticals

>Why does anyone still follow Cersei?
She is westerosi

for a good reason

Okay, what will prevent these lords from rising against her and start killing innocent people if they're alive?

As for the killing. This is a war. Everyone knows this is a war. Cersei knows it. Jaime knows it. Did Dickon deserve to die? Maybe not. But he didn't surrender, like I said, if you have been defeated, are in front of a gigantic dragon, and still act like a Dick(on), then you're asking for it. Tyrion's claim is logical but realistically what were the chances of Dickon ever forgiving his father's killer?

she pays the army with her jew gold

got 2 nicelittle cards when i bought genesis 2 years ago
never read the books and i have no idea who these people are (except the middle guy who im pretty sure is baratheon and the right guy who might be rhaegar
anyone got any idea?

I've heard a lot of shit about episode 5 everything I have heard says it sucks.

But she is still with us user

It doesn't matter because he died in the Sept explosion. But hypothetically, if she had wildfire, I guess.

I didn't imply that, but peasants had automatically more rights than slaves.

Definitely. Gendry will never amount to anything in the books in terms of fighting.

>what will prevent these lords from rising against her
D&D will, they do not write what they do not want

and i doubt this is jon

D&D and/or GRRM is a hack.

I'm so upset that they brought Gendry back only for him to bend the knee to Khaleesi

she probably has the most powerful army, people see her ruthless father in here, and people fear her after that wildfire incident I'd imagine

>no one's ever called me that before

>Qyburn tying her on a medieval sybian forever is in another timeline

They scared of her she mentally unstable.

Gendry will re-discover Valyrian Steel

Better than the alternative. There will more than likely be a Great Council after a Cersei victory whether she likes it or not, and some distant cousin of the Baratheons would be picked as some compromise choice. Either that or Euron takes over. He seems popular, and the last Lord Paramount alive.

and who started the war for what reason? MUH DRAGONS MUH THRONE DIE WHITEY

He was right.

And now what? You have foreign invaders. Rapists, murderers, savages. What are they going to eat? Where are they going to live? You have some foreign dragon whore just burning people and demanding you bend the knee, giving her control of a continent she knows nothing about.

Robert(middle), Rhagar(right), and uhhh...Nymeria, conqueror of Dorne I think on the left

Damn, that sure is a weird looking tree.

So you hold him prisoner and use him as a hostage.

>Jorah, seeing Dany with yet another handsome fellow who's not Jorah

neat

>whore rhymes with boar

D&D are masters of foreshadow

But he does know her. They're comfortable when together. He even pets her dragon. What the fuck do you need to happen to start calling cute names to somebody you like? I'd try it on the first date if only to try luck and show my comfortability.

>being this anti-freedom

Reminder: Dany is exactly like Stannis, minus the penis.

danyfags about to get redpilled

dirty slag

youtube.com/watch?v=R-3b0rYq1pc

You know Edmure is suppose to be still alive right? You don't kill prisioners unless you are a tyrant and completely mad.

Walder Frey is a better person than Daenerys will ever be.

How many of these fuckers exist? Is it ever explained in the books?
I know the army of the dead is massive but what about just the walkers