Merkel prepares for war

WW3 incoming?
Merkel announced that each citizen should have 10 days worth of water, food and money stockpiled. Why is that? Are they going to war? Will a civil war start?
This has not happened since the cold war. Somethings definitly wrong.
Source:
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-21/german-government-urges-citizens-stockpile-food-water-first-time-cold-war-ended
Could not find anything better in english, but there are many articles in german, if you can understand them:
>deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/08/21/bundesregierung-buerger-sollen-lebensmittel-und-bargeld-bunkern/
>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157781100/Bevoelkerung-soll-Lebensmittel-Vorraete-fuer-zehn-Tage-anlegen.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37155060
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Addition: They even announced it via radio, so this isn't some kind of conspiracy.

>Merkel announced that each citizen should have 10 days worth of water, food and money stockpiled

All people would have this at the very least. It makes you less dependent on the government in a crisis.

I think it was back in 2013 that FEMA in America was using a zombie hollocaust meme to try and get people to be more prepared.

"if you are prepared for zombies then you are also prepapred for a flood or earthquake or week-long power outage from an ice storm"

>Prepared for zombies
>Prepared for a flood
Has anyone on /k/ ever made a boat out of guns? Cause that is the only way I see that working.

They realized they cant afford all these rapefugees

Preparing for zombies means living off the grid using your own food and medical supplies (and guns). Your local stores will look like pic related within 24 hours of any real emergency.

Its because the Deutsche Bank is collapsing.

Pay attention to Merkels' "REFUGEES" in Germany.
This is EXACTLY why they have been importing refugees into the US.

no you got it all wrong. surviving zombies is all about bait. you need a good spot with decent traffic to lure survivors in. like a grocery store. they know its got stuffs and they cant resist. a hospital would work too

you can eat them or fuck them or fuck them then eat them or eat them while fucking them. maybe sell them to some one else to eat fuck. people are money in a post zikazombie world

This is practice.

The bankers must die.
We are going to make their genetic code illegal, and whenever we find it we will burn it.

Back in the olden days, every swede was instructed to prepare for war.

The telephone catalog had pages of what to keep and what happens if the war breaks out along with the command that "any message announcing that the mobilization is to be stopped is false".

War is coming.

Dresden 2.6 and the ARYANDIED is soon to arrive in your vile GERMAN lands.

The ANGLO will be victorious and we will sweep your disgusting race of TOADSTOOL people into the history books.

The dubs don't lie.

>Mass refugees pour in
>resources become scarce
>people will get desperate because the german bank is crashing from all the handouts
>eventually will fight for basic needs
>whites defend against blacks
>media films it and twists it to look like whites attack blacks
>U.N. wipes out "racist locals"

or it could just be a warning/drill.

What does Merkel know, why would she feel the need to say that now of all times?

What a miserable looking twat. Get rid of her you goddamn krauts.

I think I killed you in dying light

You mean to tell me you pole smoking faggots don't have at least 6 months worth of supplies stockpiled? No wonder you fucking degenerates lost WW2.

Literally just neck yourselves already and stop shitting up Sup Forums and the world.

>money

kek, good luck with that

NATO vs Russia+China?

If this is true then we are fucked. Also look at our politicians, do you think they have the level to manage something like that?

I don't want to die because a drone drop a bomb ober my head ;_;

>NATO vs Russia+China?

Actually this is a real possibility...

Boats and guns don't work out. I learned that the hard way.
Captcha: select the boats

Creo que en este caso es guerra civil en alemania, o disturbios intensos.

Eso o una nueva crisis que se hara estallar antes de que gane Trump

the 'rabs got a nuke

If you stockpile food and don't have any guns, all you're really doing is stockpiling food for the roving bands of armed militias that will immediately form in the event of a global catastrophe.

That's the plot of battlefield 4

our left is completely in damage control right now making jokes about the conspiracytards becsuse this is obviously completely normal and everyone does it and it has nothing to do with current events..
i already gave up ...

nobody is going to bomb you, you're totally irrelevant. You get to die in the fallout/mass starvation that comes after.

She just wants to boost the economy :^)

She just announces that the next months salary may come little late for the workers as they borrow it for ensure the good conditions of refugees while more people pour in :)

What. No it isn't. This will never happen, China would lose the most out of it. We won't have a large scale war in this century at all.

ISIG
S
L
A
M
I
C

S
T
A
T
E

I
N

G
E
R
M
A
N
Y

>assuming

Better start pickling as much kraut as Germanly possible.

>our left is completely in damage control right now making jokes about the conspiracytards

lol what?
Are there really leftshits being nervous because of this Zivilschutz thing?
Damn, I'd love to hear their lamenting.

Fine don't, but all your cabbage will rot during the Muzzie holocaust.

Question to the other Germananons here:
Do you actually follow that advice?

Truthfully and not "hurrdurr already got 6gorillion frozen pizzas in my cellar".

I mean they dont anounce something like that for nothing, I now they actually have this suggestion standing since forever but to go public about like this and also overhaull the civil protection?

Sounds like they expect the water supply to be poisoned...

Nearly every bigger town/city has its own water supply, it´s quite decentralized.
Poisoining that would be really difficult, atleast in a way that it would cause nation wide problems.

Also stuff like a dirty bomb would also only affect a small area.

So it must be something really big that at the minimum fucks up a whole state to warrant such an general warning.

>WW3 incoming?
>Douche bank collapses
>German state collapses
>No free shit for Mr Refugee
>He riots
>Civil unrest
>Europeans unites in hate against Islam
>European economical reactivation by creating the European Federation(media supported operation)
>Globalist win

Screen cap this you will need it

Doesn't sound too bad.

Alright place your bets guys and we'll see which Kek wills!

DB collapse

OR

Mudslime attack

Both

>10 days worth of food and water
>stockpiling water
I doubt that mudslimes would be able to do something that would require countermeasures this hard, unless they got a nuke.

If DB collapsed, aside from all the other problems, many people wouldn't be able to purchase basic goods because they got used to a cashless society, so it seems like they're trying to prevent it.

She would regain my trust if it came out that the 1mln+ rapefugees were just imported as practice material for the new model of ovens.

They're just ramping up to rhetoric against Russia.

For the past few years everyone in EU has to be shit scared of a Russian invasion.

No mention of the enemy within taking over our cities.

What's the problem with stockpiling water?

Or she just bought stock in some bottled water and canned food company.

>just shown in czech news

That bitch is not right in the head, if you haven't noticed, there's something wrong with you!

She's planning to bring in millions more "refugees" to put one in every house so no Germans can from them anymore and no German wife, sister, or daughter is safe. You need to store up lots of supplies for their arrival.

Enjoy, Germany.

what did they say?

Isnt that cause for an impeachment tho? Its in our constitution at least.

That's pretty standard provisions people should have. Everyone should have at least a week's worth of non-perishable food items that do not need to be refrigerated on hand.

Advising people to have some food stockpiled likely means that they are worried about some kind of large scale terrorist act or civil unrest.

We could always defect, I'm losing more and more faith in "western" civilization anyways. Russia seems like they would do a much better job.

There are 7 billion people on this planet and counting.

> IMAAAAAGINATION

More like:

>EU vs. PAC (Pan-Asian Coalition)

Battlefield 2142 called it.

They announce this shit every year. Summer is a silly season. There's nothing to talk about so they talk about this.

no.

>10 days worth of water, food and money stockpiled
>war
Are they planning on surrendering within the first week?

Kek

>EU army
>having any military strength now that Bongland has told them to fuck off
Top kek
The only other European country with nuclear weapons and anything resembling a military is France.

>A long time ago, john titor on Sup Forums posted that shits gon b gud on august 23
>Shit going down lately
>Economy crasher virus
>Muslim attacks more often
>Merkel says embrace for impact
>Mfw

You should post more.

WW3

As did I. I lost them last year in a hunting accident.

>Do you actually follow that advice?

I always thought about assembling an emergency backpack for when shit sort of hits the fan. Since I'm living in a big city, "my plan" is to return to the more rural area where my family lives (about 100km away), if that will possible. They have food and water stashed for weeks/months.

This is the perfect opportunity to follow through with it.

If anything happens, that will stop me from returning to the relative safety of the remote village, like nuclear fallout or a military invasion etc, there is probably no point in hoarding food and water, since I couldn't even defend it and I would just prolong my inevitable death.

Dear Ethnic Germans,

White immigrants welcome.

Sincerely,
America

Definitely go to /k/ and ask them about their experiences with boats. And ask them how many guns they have. And where their guns are. Make sure they know that you are NOT a federal agent.

Hint: It's a meme.

>Make sure they know that you are NOT a federal agent
But I actually work for the ATF. Should I mention that?

Doesn't matter they'll give you the same answer:

"I lost my guns in a tragic boating accident."

>mfw i was just in the "not all australians are shitposters thread"

Simple.

This strategy is all based around the United States elections. They want war to happen before the elections to cause panic, anxiety, uncertainty to 'steal' the election from a certain power. This is military strategy but more over this is a globalist agenda to keep certain people in power and reign their agendas.

Make no mistake, the United Nations are planning to enforce their own police into Europe then to America when this war takes place.

This would inevitably replace local police and enforce their own laws. See Martial Law.

From what I see many things will take place in time. I served the military for 20 years, I know these strategies and politics very well. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

Guarantee that a nuclear warhead will go off in a deserted place around the Middle east in the next 5 years and that will cause massive panic so they can place these United Nations laws in effect. This will unite the allies to tackle Russia and their allies.

Make no mistake. War is coming. And their planning this step by step. Many foreign countries know what's already happening (for example Russia) They don't even try to hide their strategies anymore.

And I'm getting these type of sources from inside the United States military. They have been planning this for years.

>that pic
wat

Pscht, naw. I'm sick of life anyway.

hell no. Our neighour has a well and 2 mins of footwalk and i'm at a spring, so i have enough water.

Food also isnt a porblem, i'm on the edge of a city in a rather rural area. As long as you have something useful to offer (like work )they will sell you food. Also we could grof stuff in out garden, its pretty big.

happening confirmed, all hail titor

Gosh man, do you have your fedora ready to deploy in case of an immidiate zombie outbreak? I wouldn't want you to run out of edge when shit hits the fan.

So kek allows it?

How you fags would react to a real WWIII?
Without sounding to edgy, i would have the time of my life watching that shit going down.

HOLY FUCK , DEFCOM 3, DEFCOM 3, ITS HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Probably just hang out on here, reading threads.

It's unironically literally happening

C u @ battlefield

wtf it's real

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37155060

so much for that Fourth Reich huh?
>MUH ARYAN BLOOD
White race my ass, you can't fight to protect your women, your children, not even inside your home, your kinds betrayed you. Be glad you will die before Political Correctness, Marxism and everything that comes with it finally wipes humanity and the decency once and for all

German government probably expects to Russia to invade Ukraine and they want to prepare for some supply disruptions.

Its seems that kek confirmed it now, so...
It depends. Here in spain we wont get striked (Hopefully). We will get our communication with the world out, so no electronics. There are so many pieces that we will last hundreds of years. Solar panels will give us electricity and we will rebuild with the US resistance

You're next, Paco.

MERKEL IS GRANDDAUGHTER OF HITLER

checked

scare tactics

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS

any sane person should have more than 10 days worth of supplies to survive an emergency. This just shows how lazy Germans are, and westerners in general.

Today the supermarkets rely on a steady supply of fresh goods. They don't have local warehouses.
If a big tempest would clog the supply of a part of the country the supermarkets would be empty very quick.

like i give a shit, my country is fucked already

Kekus Vult